TWW what will it lead to?

Congrats Michelle!:happydance:

mrsmummy:hugs: sorry for temp drop. Got my FX that next cycle it won't drop at all.:flower:

nix: same here been super busy. Will be traveling during O time and doing invasive saline test next. Week so I don't have much of a chance for pregnancy but will try to get bed in the day before O. Day of O we are on the road then in a hotel with the lil one for three days lol.
Have fun out with your friends and keep healthy eating up!

Ftale just be inventive with where you do it! Use the bathroom haha xxxxx

Hey ladies, sorry I’ve been MIA I’ve had a really busy weekend. I spent all of yesterday spring cleaning, then was bombarded by DHs family. Thank god I cleaned lol.

Today we’ve been decorating again. I’m just heading into town now to meet a friend for some food and drinks.

Our food the other day was amazing! Our food all weekend has been actually and it’s all been healthy.

Omg Michelle I see that. Really hope it gets darker. Don’t worry about the drinks, it’s too early to do any damage and it was a one off.

Mrsmummy sorry your temp has dropped. Have a chilled next cycle if AF shows. It’s doing me the world of good, I feel so relaxed.

FTale- I’m sorry AF got you. Hopefully all of your tests are successful this month. Look on the bright side, if you get preggers this month, it’s not so close to xmas. Silver linings (that’s what I told myself anyway).

I’m on lates all week this and I’ll be ovulating so I doubt very much this cycle will be successful. Still want to bd every other day if I can to keep DH ‘busy’.

I caved and did a digital totally thinking it would say not pregnant and it didnt! It said Pregnant!!!! xxxx

Omg yay, so pleased for you. Congratulations

Possible shadow line this morn, but still counting bfn as by 14dpo there really should be a decent line. I'm wondering if it was chemical being as i had the squinter at 7dpo then a little shadow today :shrug: perhaps given all the nausea, things did start to happen, but maybe because of the mc my lining wasnt thick enough?! guess ill never know! Need my temp to nose dive now, af to arrive and get on with it.

Ahhh Mrs Mummy Im sorry, I hope if AF is coming she shows up quickly and goes again. My test this morning was lighter than yesterday and im extremely paranoid regarding Chemical, no idea why Ive never been paranoid before! I just picked up some more FRER and some folic acid after the school run so I will try again in a bit.

xx

Possible shadow line this morn, but still counting bfn as by 14dpo there really should be a decent line. I'm wondering if it was chemical being as i had the squinter at 7dpo then a little shadow today :shrug: perhaps given all the nausea, things did start to happen, but maybe because of the mc my lining wasnt thick enough?! guess ill never know! Need my temp to nose dive now, af to arrive and get on with it.

Ah mrsmummy :cry: you’re not out just yet. It took you a long time to get a line last time, have hope. I have everything crossed for you.

Michelle, as mrsmummy says, I hope it’s just dye variation :flower:

Had I not done the digi yesterday id have think i was imagining the lines yesterday! xxxx

Very true nix. Still holding on to a little hope, but also trying to stay realistic so it doesnt sting too much when she shows.

I dont feel too bad today surprisingly. Just trying to keep myself busy.
My DD over heard us talking yesterday & said "oh don't worry mummy, we will have a baby brother or sister one day.. but you have 2 beautiful children already and we love you" - well! That got me balling my eyes out lol. She is very intune with other peoples feelings.. and quite grown up for her age. I had no idea she could hear us as she wasnt in the room!
She was so excited when we told her we were having a baby last time so i think shes just waiting and hoping now!

Fingers crossed it's not hun. That's a good line! and you haven't missed AF yet have you? so still early days. Maybe retest in 48 hours

No I havent, my App says AF is due tomorrow. I want to throw those bloody IC's in the bin though. I can still see the line on them but because its light I dont like it, glad i bought the FRER this morning, will take another 1 on wednesday morning, although I dont doubt il do some more IC's, ill probably do another tonight to be honest as my lines always seem to be darker in the evenings, how are you feeling? xxx

I've seen some people have barely any line on an IC, yet they claim to be SUPER sensitive. I'd say the fact that a digi picked it up is a good sign :)

I'm alright. Bit miffed that this mornings was bfn. Especially as whenever I look back at it there is a slight shadow which makes me wonder maybe it's not.. but it is probably an evap. I have no tests left now so I've just got to wait. AF still hasn't showed and I don't have the usual bloating/cramping that I would have the day she would come.. so I'm a bit confused! Hoping she just shows now then quickly goes so we can get on with it. If she shows soon, and the next cycle isnt mine, i'll be due to ovulate when we're on holiday with my in laws staying in a villa for a week :dohh: So lets hope I catch that egg this coming cycle!!!

Oooooo but it would feel like you were teenagers trying to sneak around, that would be kind of exciting haha. Do you have a picture of your test?

All this symptom spotting is horrible isnt it! I just went into work for a quick training session and I sat there feeling sick but I just think its in my head!

When is your AF due? xx

Michelle: Tests look good. cheap ics are..just cheap. Getting a digi to say pregnant is proof enough. When do you do blood tests?

Mrsmummy: Sorry about your tests. And I hope you can get on with cycle fast enough if not preggo. I understand the possible lining issues. FX you have a nice thick one for a new cycle. Keep chugging that water. :hugs: (our kiddos say the same thing. such comforting ladybug they are)

Nix: How are you? Getting any ewcm? I'm like :shrug: this is the wateryish, powderishy AF I've ever had. Granted its been similar to AF right after Depo finally left my body. Its like not much clotting at all. I started back up on the Conception vitamins since my temps were so awesome this past cycle but I'm wondering if there are side effects for me on them. Got the killer headache back and though its my first flow after taking them, I hope it doesn't cause me to not clot going foward. I go do my bloods in a few hours. Don't know when I'll get my results back. I'm so cranky and sneezing too. Toss dizzy in there and shouldn't be driving. Think I need to jump back in bed for a few. Monday Mondays..:sleep:

:rofl: very true!!

I'll take one now. DH said he couldn't see it, but I definitely can. Maybe it's line eye!

she's due today, but because of the MC that's not necessarily 100% .. but because O day was 14 days ago, I'd assume she would've come by now :shrug: because I haven't tracked before I'm not really sure what to make of it all!

Ohh noo. Hopefully you won't get sickness too bad.. that's the worst!!

FTale - We dont really do bloods that I am aware of here, the doctor will refer for an 8 week midwife appt, who will then refer for a 12 week scan, they dont even do a pregnancy test they just take your word for it unless there are complications!

MrsMummy - defnitely take one, my OH could never see the squinters xxx

Thanks FTale! <3
Good luck for the bloods. Hope the results won't take too long.

Totally with you on the Monday feeling. Back to school for us today. This morning wasn't necessarily a struggle.. but man I love the half terms :haha: 6 weeks til another week off and we'll be in Spain for the week! then only 6 weeks more til the summer holidays. I'm counting down already :haha:

Ahhh my daughter was devestated that she had to go back to school this morning! I loved them being home too however, my son is with the childminder, daughter at school and I am sat here enjoying my own time for once!!!!!!!!!

Oh bless her. My daughter wasn't keen either! She was alright when she got there though. DS doesn't really like the act of going IN to nursery, but is apparently fine while he is there :shrug:
I think it'll be different when they're both in full time and I can go off and do things during the day, spend time with DH on his days off etc as at the moment I drop them off at 8.40, then back to pick DS up at 11.20, then back again at 3.10 to get DD. So you never have enough time to go far from home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->