TWW what will it lead to?

meant to add - cannot get a pic of the line. My phone literally picks up nothing :shrug:
but when I took it apart it looks like an indent. So don't actually think it is any sort of line after all. I've read that quite a lot of people have had those on these tests. Guess I just need to wait it out!

No i remember that when my daughter was in pre school it seemed like by the time i got home i had to get her again, I spread my sons hours over 3 days now, they usually land on the days I am at work however on the days I am not he still goes in anyway (i did used to have guilt but now I dont)

I am looking forward to it being like this when I have another baby and im on Mat leave, i'll have 3 days just me and baby then 2 with my Son too. xx

Awwww mrsmummy, your DD is so cute.

FTale- I never get EWCM. I go a little watery sometimes. EPO seems to be making me crampy this month so maybe I’ll get some EWCM this week. I’m due to O on Friday so we’ll see.

Ugh just about the start work. Hate starting work at 2pm. It sucks

Aw that'll be nice. My DS goes full time in Sept so it'll be nice to have those days just me and baby. That'll mean they all got some time alone just me and them. DD had 2.5 years, DS had a year with DD in part time then a year full time then of course next baby will have until they start school.

It was a first response 6 days sooner (another reason I'm thinking it's nothing, because SURELY i'd have a decent squinter by now on one of those!) I can still see it when I look, but camera says no :shrug: I'll upload anyway, but even when I've inverted it it's not picking it up.

Ahhh.. starting at 2pm must suck Nix! I suppose there is a plus for a Monday lie-in though :haha:

Excuse the quality.. mobile upload!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180416-133918.jpg
    Screenshot_20180416-133918.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 8
I got some terrible indents on the FRER last cycle when i took them out, never got any on other tests!! xxx

By my temps I O'd 14 days ago, doesn't appear to be a time later on that it could've happened so pretty confident it was then.

Ahh fingers crossed she comes quickly or not at all!!!

I’ve just thrown up at my daughters swimming lesson, then agreed to an overtime shift tonight!!!! Ah man

Back from the tests. I want to pass out..again :haha: Over 10 vials!! Goodness they had better be able to tell me the future or some thing after draining me blind.

Nix: Poo on 2pm!! I hope it goes by fast all these night shifts. I do not miss them at all but you do what you have to do.

Mrsmummy: Mine was happy to go back to school only if I drive her there every morning now instead of her taking the bus. Says the kids are mean to her. So there goes my short mornings of jumping back in bed...lol. I have to pick her up after school too. She is serious. I have her in afterschool care for this week though. I have too many appts to do. She wants to stay and play anyhow. I too am looking forward to the summer though. I will work from home even more than I already do.

Michelle: :dohh: let the puking begin. Man, good luck with that. I was never a puker. I hope you have some thing to take to ease your tummy though. :hugs:

Well, bloods done, but I have to go back for a base ultrasound. I didn't know about this so that's MORE money out of my pocket. But made better by knowing I don't have to pay for all the blood taken. YES! They said my doctor coded it in such a way that it will not be seen as fertility testing but just getting blood tests done. :happydance: that would have easily been over a $1000. So I'm still out a bit but $1000 beats $2000 :thumbup:.

Ok, gosh, I really need to have a rest before the next appt. Which is gross because I have to do it on cd 1 - 5 of AF. Luckily I'm a light bleeder so cd3 is not much going on but still (shiver) eeeeewwww

Oh gosh! 10?! That's crazy. I thought 4 was bad!
Oh bless her. That's the worst. My DS comes home nearly every day saying this one particular boy is mean to him.. and hes only 3!! It's hard going then sending them. When does summer holidays start for you? Wow... I am SO glad we have the NHS here.. however useless they can be sometimes, I have no idea how we would fund medical care. I may have missed it - but what tests are they?

I’m glad we have the NHS too but only because they pay my wages haha!!!

Ive never been a puker either but I suppose it’s a sign of good things happening isn’t it? Xxx

40404027-C650-4BF7-8650-D7204934AF1E.jpg

It’s getting stronger! Top one was yesterday and bottom is just now xxx

Ah FTale that’s nice that it been made cheaper for you. But still very costly. And that is a lot of blood. Rest up. I wouldn’t want to have any tests during AF either. Ewwww but needs mist and all that.

Michelle - yay to the test getting darker

Mrsmummy, I hope you find out either way soon. The lingering feeling is a right drag.

I did my run but now I can’t stop coughing. I have a dry irritating cough that has come from nowhere grrr

Thanks nix. Still no AF and cramps came and went pretty quick.. so a bit confused.

Well done for the run! Shame about the cough though!

Ah MrsMummy i am still praying for you! I am currently sat at work with a chinese! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->