TWW what will it lead to?

Ahhhhhhh the chinese filled me up in like 3 spoonfuls, im so gutted! xxx

Ah I’m jealous of your Chinese. I promised myself no take out until after my holiday. It’s still 6 weeks away :cry:

Ooh yum. Shame it filled you so quickly!

My holiday is 6 weeks away too.. just starting my diet today. Calorie counting.. back to what helped me lose 4 stone! Hopefully it works again. I want to lose at least 6lbs.

Ps. Cd32 & still no AF.... bit confused. DH keeps saying dont forget you got negatives 9 days late last time and only got a faint positive 10 days late. :shrug:
Fed up of being in limbo now. Plus my chart isnt really showing much sign of dropping temps as i had a little rise today?!?

I dont have any left. I'm thinking I'll order some ICs and if AF shows before they arrive I'll use them next cycle.
No clue whats going on!! :coffee:

I dont have any left. I'm thinking I'll order some ICs and if AF shows before they arrive I'll use them next cycle.
No clue whats going on!! :coffee:

Ahhh order some anyway they’re only cheap aren’t they! How do you feel today? My AF is officially due today and I got a stronger line on the IC so I feel less worried xxx

Oh good :) I'm glad it was darker!

Feel quite nauseous, but not sicky, just like as if I've just come off a ride or something :shrug:

Other that that I feel quite normal... not typically how I feel when AF is around the corner. I had really hoped for a nose dive temp this morning so I knew where I stood. I'm so surprised it rose a little. I either want it to go straight down tomorrow and AF to show, or a HUGE rise and a bfp. AAAH I hate this limbo.

I’m hoping for a 1stone loss in 6 weeks! Ambitious I know. I’ve lost 4 already so here’s to hoping. I can’t wait for the break, it’s well needed.

How frustrating that you don’t know either way yet. I’m stalking you, it’s looking hopeful.

Yay for the darker line again Michelle

Ah you can do it! :) It's hard going this weight loss lark isn't it. I NEED to lose more, but realistically I think it'll be those 6lbs. Any more will be a bonus then.

I just tried the DIY sugar pg test. Negative (sugar dissolved) apparently if you are pg it's meant to clump together :shrug:
I don't really believe in all that - I was just curious :haha:

Decided to do an opk today as my right ovary has been aching for the past 2 days. It’s a lot darker than it normally is at this point. I think I’ll ovulate a day or so earlier.

If I can just get back into my summer dress I’ll be happy. I think that will be another 7lbs for that to fit nicely again.

How you doing FTale?

Attachments

• 9304C110-FF37-4AF0-9EA8-B8BD97057366.jpg
    9304C110-FF37-4AF0-9EA8-B8BD97057366.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Well.. I've just tried on all my summer clothes. Any tips on how to lose 90% of my weight in 6 weeks :haha: things are NOT looking good.
Ive restarted myfitnesspal app and logged back into my fitness instagram account. Needs must. Blah. I feel yuck now. Realistically i need to lose another 4st to be in the healthy range, but 1st puts me back to "comfortable". We'll see. Baby steps :coffee:
I do feel like AF is on her way. Full feeling lower belly and bloated as hell.. ahhh. Get on with it witchy :dohh:

Fx for a good strong O this month :happydance:

Test is looking good Nix. Just a few more days. :thumbup:

mrsmummy, Fruits and vegetables more so than meats or grains and you will see the bloat/belly go away. keep it up for a month straight then calmy add other foods back. Lost my lower gut that way and its still gone and I've eaten poorly often. :blush: The rest of you will follow suit toning up as you are always moving after kiddos. :winkwink:

Well, I'm so tired I'm drowning on my own drool as I sit at my work desk. Dare I take a nap..so much to do. :sleep:

I joined slimming world after my first and went down to 9.5 stone and it was glorious! 2 stone heavier than that now, I would love to not gain a lot this pregnancy! I’ve never started a pregnancy this heavy before damn it. Xxxx

Yep.. need to eat speed speed speed food :haha: if i liked salad id be skinny :dohh:
Got my meal plan for the week in place using up freezer stuff paired with veg, then big healthy food shop next week on payday.

Oh dear! :haha: early night for you tonight then!!

I just got some line progression on the frer (wasn’t going to take it till tomorrow but what the hell) it’s lovely line so I feel so much less worried. Xxx

Michelle- ive seen a lot of women still follow slimming world while pregnant. Apparently it really helps the weight gain. Thats part of the reason id like to lose weight more now than ever. With DS i was consultant led due to bmi and i dont want that happening again!! I need to lose 1st to be below their threshold. Lets hope i do that before bfp!

I need to lost 2st really. I was 12st3.5lbs last week. I’ve never been that heavy. I want to lose some before getting pregnant if I can for damage limitations. Veggies veggies veggies.

I lot of people still follow SW and WW when pregnant, you just have to be a bit more sensible with it and eat your allowances. My friend still lost a stone whilst pregnant. I think morning sickness helped here there.

FTale I know what you mean. My body clock wakes me up at 6am everyday, when I’m on lates I struggle to get back to sleep after. So I’m already pooped

I definitely will be watching what I eat, on my ward its difficult to eat a proper meal and get a proper lunch break (although i know that will have to change now) so everybody just brings in rubbish all the time, our office is filled with donuts and crisps constantly!! xxx

p.s I am so not ready to leave this TWW thread, im staying here ha ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->