TWW what will it lead to?

Ooh dear. I imagine thats torture!! I can't even have "nice" foods in the house when I'm dieting. Its too tempting:haha:

I am in work tomorrow, I took a phone call today from my colleague asking me to work later in the week too and he was stressed saying it had been a hard day, it has made me so so anxious about work, i definitely feel I need to tell somebody. How can I just not respond to a possibly dangerous situation (which is what i have to do normally) without giving a reason? I feel protection at work is more important that people knowing if I had a miscarriage? xx

I would 100% tell them sooner rather than later. It sounds like the safest option. Plus, if anything did happen (miscarriage etc) then you'd probably end up telling someone at work anyway as you may need time off.

Yes youre right, I am not worried about people knowing either way, I wont shout it from the rooftops I will just tell the people that need to know!! Thank you!
Any sign of AF? Are you still BDing??? xxxx

Yeah, sounds like a plan!

Hmm.. well i thought it was coming but everytime i check - nothing! Im quite surprised.
We havent been doing much BDing! Only on cd23 and cd30. When i got crosshairs i gave up :haha: probably shouldve carried on really! Plan to bd everyother day next cycle

I hope you find out one way or the other soon enough because this must be torture for you! How you have managed to refrain from testing I’ll never know!!! Xxx

Haha! I guess its because i havent had any tests here.

Not sure what to think of my temp... i took it at 3.30 and it was 36.53 (normally take it at 5.30) bht took it just now (6.45) and its 36.83. Ive put it as the .83 as i had the longer sleep after that.. but who knows! Either way its on a little decline.

I would tell someone Michelle, that way you’ll have support there if/when you need it. Only a manager or someone though. It’s better to be safe than sorry.

Mrsmummy this cycle is certainly keeping you guessing again, but it’s looking just like the last one. The fact your temp is still up there is a really good sign

I’ve acquired a nasty sore throat and barking cough over the past couple of days. I’ve decided to work from home today as sitting in the office barking is just plain horrible. The sun is shining today, so a couple of hours in the garden before work is a must

Its glorious today isnt it! Shame about the cough!

This cycle is mad. I disregarded one of my temps and it gave me an O day of 3 says later.. will attach screen shots to see what you guys think. Maybe I'm only 13dpo?

This is the adjusted chart. Do we think my original is more likely?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180418-095136.jpg
    Screenshot_20180418-095136.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 3
That could be a bit more accurate the new chart. I’m not a pro in temps. At all. May be worth asking on the main board. Your still above the cover line regardless so that’s good

Well well well my first EVER positive opk. Glad I checked with opks this month as ovulation appears to coming early. I’m CD12 today. More bedding tonight. I’m glad I’m working from home now, we would have missed it if I wasn’t!

Attachments

• FC98381A-F5B9-44D0-A1F7-712EEA3F15FE.jpg
    FC98381A-F5B9-44D0-A1F7-712EEA3F15FE.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 4
So I told my manager and she was lovely, but then I got sent home because I started bleeding and Ive got myself into a mess which isnt great on my ward so they sent me home.

Im sat on the sofa going up to the toilet every 5 minutes checking. Its spotting at the minute mainly brown but some red. I am presuming the worse despite it being light as i do have pains in my stomach.

Nix - yay for positive opks! Time for BDing :)
I have posted but no replies :dohh:
Am gonna buy a test friday if i havent got AF by then!

Michelle- oh no :hugs: I hope it turns out to be nothing <3

Thank you, it seems to have eased but im still very panicked. Not sure what to do with myself to be honest. The dull ache all over my stomach makes me feel like its the end....

The second chart looks very likely, especially the MC your charts were bound to be all over the place however with you not starting AF yet i feel like the second is very likely! how do you feel physically? Forget bout the 2WW youre in the 3WW! xxx

Glad it's eased. Maybe you can go to the EPU for some reassurance?

You mean the later O date? Physically feeling fine. No cramps at all today. Slight nausea but nothing to write home about. Slightly tired but have been on the go all day. No clue what's going on tbh!

Not feeling so hot..sorry I've been missing a bit

Nix: YAY!! for positive opk!!! Get it girl!!

Michelle: What happened on ward? I hope the bleeding isn't serious at all. Poo on any thing bad happening. :hugs:

Mrsmummy: Hope your test come back bfp...would be so fab!!:happydance:

How Bizarre, when are you going to test again?

I have taken another IC and the lines still getting darker, do you think thats a good sign? Pain is easing xxx

Not feeling so hot..sorry I've been missing a bit

Nix: YAY!! for positive opk!!! Get it girl!!

Michelle: What happened on ward? I hope the bleeding isn't serious at all. Poo on any thing bad happening. :hugs:

Mrsmummy: Hope your test come back bfp...would be so fab!!:happydance:

Nothing happened, but as I work with with women they pick up on everything, so if im stressed or tired they know about it, I feel like I cant care for them properly if im not completely with it, my colleague sent me home though he said im clearly not in the right mind set to be at work which I wasnt but it was 3pm by then so i dont feel bad. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->