TWW what will it lead to?

Ill test on Friday/Saturday if no AF.

I'd say thats a good sign michelle :)

Oh Michelle, I hope it’s just a bit of spotting and cramping because your period would be now. I think they call it a breakthrough. It can be 100% normal to spot this early. Try not worry too much, it could make things worse (easier said than done I know). Test again tomorrow and the next day, keep an eye on the lines. If they are stil good by Friday I would have thought it would be ok. Got everything crossed for you.

Got everything crossed for you too mrs mummy, maybe you did ovulate a little later.

Hope you feel more with it soon FTale.

I hope so too!! I am petrified everytime I go to the toilet! Will keep you all updated xxx

Good luck michelle :hugs:

Temp is on the decline. I'll be glad to be out of this limbo soon!!

Sooner than I thought! CD1..

Ah I’m sorry mrsmummy. Hopefully it’s a good clear out of an AF and gets you ready for this cycle. Big hugs.

Definitely ovulating today. The pain is really sharp and quite horrid

Thanks! I actually dont feel too bad. Its nice to be out of limbo tbh.

Ahh good!! (Not about the pain of course!) Hope its a good sign of a strong ovulation.

Ahhh MrsMummy im so sorry, but on the positive like you said you are out of Limbo and can start BDing very soon!!!!! xxxx

Thanks both! Hopefully this cycle will have a nice cushiony lining for a little bean to bury into!!

Back and everything went beautifully. I didn't feel a thing :happydance: I was completely astonished. The IUI I had by the other place was dreadful and I had two days of bleeding. I barely spotted a drop. No meds needed.

They couldn't understand why the other place had such a hard time. My husband was upset. He basically said we could be pregnant right now if that other place hadn't muffed things up.

Only things to wait on now is the bloodtest. Hopefully they come back right. Then it will be IUI by June since I will be getting ready to ovulate when I meet the actual doctor and I doubt she will do an IUI a few days later.:shrug:

Well, I'm bushed and have to take more antibiotic.. need to rest

I'll post more before I go on my trip. :dust: and sticky vibes for the lot of us.

I decided not to take the antibiotic. I took a day and a half of it. Didn't take any for HSG so couldn't see the reason to take these a super long time since I'm getting ready to O soon and they are not preggy safe.

Mrsmummy: How is your flow going?

Michelle: Still feeling ill?

Nix: I wish I could say I was eating healthy but I am at least not over eating.

At a donut and coffee shop waiting on an old friend so we can catch up before getting into our busy work day. Of course I've already starting working (thank God for hotspot) :thumbup:

I hope by December we area all talking about our bumps. Till then lets keep living life. So blessed when you think about it.

TGIF!!

Afternoon ladies. Ah the weather is glorious here. Due to feeling a bit under the weather I’ve been working from him this week. What a good week to do it. Summer is on the way for sure.

FTale - I’m so glad it went ok. And that you are with a nicer place. The other place you went sounds like a butchers! Ah wouldn’t that be amazing to be talking about our bumps.

So I’ve been feeling rough this week but the sun is helping to perk me up. I’m officially 1DPO today and have only lost 1lb this week. That’s still 5lbs in 2 weeks, so I’ll take that. I don’t really have much to report as I’ve barely left the house or garden for the past 3 days. Looking forward to tomorrow, we are taking our new bikes out on a trail. So that’ll be fun in the sun. Just hope I don’t fall off. I think I may invest in some knee and elbow pads just in case.

FTale - there is SO. MUCH. BLOOD. It's ridiculous. I've decided to use pads instead of tampons so I could see what was going on. Definitely the right choice. Ahh i so hope we are all doing that by December!!

Nix - its glorious isnt it! We assembled the new trampoline yesterday so DS has had lots of fun since getting home from nursery! Theres a funfair at the park so may go there tonight or Sunday. Its sooo good to finally be getting some nice weather. Winter has gone on FOREVER.

Im 2lb down since monday. Probably shouldnt have weighed yet but i do feel less tubby already.. bloat is a lot less for sure!!

FTale definitely still feeling ill, up and down in terms of symptom spotting though. I keep thinking it’ll all come to an end soon and it was all too good to be true, I don’t ever remember feeling this with the others! Tests are getting gradually stronger! Taking my last FRER on Sunday and my last digi on Tuesday!

MrsMummy do you think it’s worse as it’s the first after your MC? I hope it’s over quickly!!! Xxxxx

I'm guessing that's the reason yeah. I havent got many cramps which is unusual for me. Its better now than this morning thankfully. DH asked if i wanted to prevent this month and start again when we come back from holiday. ... not sure i want to do that!! I said we can be less regemented with the BDing, but I'm not really happy to prevent. Ughhh.
A friend just annouced her pregnancy.. shes due around the time i wouldve been due with the last pregnancy :( this sucks ...

Glad your tests are progressing. I hope those feelings won't mean anything and all will be well. I'm sure it will :) has the spotting stopped?

Nix:I hope the blahs go away soon and you don't fall on your bum.:hugs: Working from home sure has its perks. Well be looking for 2 your two week wait. I'm too lazy to type on my phone so I'm speaking into it if my words look weird he he he.

Misses Mommy: hahaha oh yeah get a speech to text. It looks like you are getting a good clean out. I wish mine had been more but it is what it is. I hope the trampoline was fun I'm terrified of them. I won't let my daughter near one. We are so clumsy it's not worth it hahaha

Michelle: I hope your lines get darker and your symptoms worse in a good way of course. Are you back at work now?

I waited too long to eat today and just ordered some pizza to chow on whenever my hubby gets home. Had this great dinner planned but I spent the majority of the day playing with my hair and now I don't feel like making it so sad. Well I think this weekend I might ovulate we did not do anything as of yet though I know they say you're more prone to get pregnant after these type of procedures meeeeeh.... We will have to see if tonight or tomorrow doesn't he good I'm too tired right now to think about it.

Oh dear haha! The trampoline was great! I even got to have a bounce which was fun! We also ordered pizza. Oops. 2lbs prob back on now :haha: i am so not in the mindset to diet......!

Mrsmummy - well done on the 2lb loss. I had a pizz last night and put 1lb back on lol. I’ll burn that out on the bikes today though. I hope your AF was a good clear out ready for next cycle. Just take it easy and bd when you want. That’s what we’ve done and I feel so much better for it.

Michelle - yay for nearly finishing testing, you can relax a bit then.

FTale - feeling better today, perhaps it’s because I don’t need to work today ha ha. I’m on my TWW. 2dpo today. Just 11 days to go ha ha.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"