TWW what will it lead to?

Got on the scales and up 3lb!? Madness :haha:
I think im gonna restart slimming world (from home without paying) and hope the knowledge i have will be enough to get a decent loss before holiday! Id like 2lb a week.
Af has gone to the browny blood now .. that was quick!!? Havent temped (only cd1) not sure if ill restart or not. Enjoy the bike ride! Its starting to rain here.. argh. Summers over then :haha:

My weight fluctuates massively in the week. I was 3lbs heavier yesterday but I’m back down again today. Give slimming world a go, I’ve not tried that one, only weight watchers. It seems to work for me when I put my mind to it.

We bd last night and I was really crampy after. Like Dull AF type cramps. I was only 3DPO so nothing to get excited about. Was more annoying than anything because I couldn’t get to sleep.

Yeah i need to just weigh once week really. Today is the day. Day 1 of hopefully not giving up!!!
I did a home workout. Literally only managed 18 minutes of kettlebells and a little cardio (youtube videos) how just 6 months ago I was going to the gym for 3 hours (1 of which was with a pt) i have no idea! That was so darn hard. I'm sweating massivly too. Phew. Now to make sure food is on point. I'm going to walk to pick up DD from school too.. so thats 1 mile there and 1 mile back. I need to get my fitness watch out again to track calories burned.
Baby steps will hopefully get me to my goal rather than going in all guns blazing and giving up after 3 days :haha:

Ahh that's annoying with the cramping! We blood has finally seemed to stop, so hoping to start BDing every other night from tonight to make sure all bases are covered!

MrsMummy have you decided what to do about preventing? I don’t think I’d be able to do it, we were meant to do that this month but I said to my partner I can’t as what if this is the month we’d have made a baby?? If you don’t temp will you use OPKs? Xxx

I’m sick as a dog, have never suffered with sickness like this before! And tests still getting stronger.

Been at work for a couple of days, I think one of my patients has figured it out as I came back from the toilet and my make up had ran from being sick and someone said ‘you look like you’ve just been sick’ I don’t think I’m a good liar!!

Nah we won't be preventing haha! Not sure i can:haha: i think the same! What if its our month.
I temped this morn so will keep doing that.
Oh dear! Hope it calms down soon! Glad the tests are getting stronger :)

Good plan, focus on food and walks and things to start with, otherwise you’ll put yourself off. Ah I’m a serial every day weigher as well, always have been. I keep saying to DH that when the battery in the scales die, I’ll throw them out. It’s been working for 4 years so far lol.

I need to get out running to train for this race, but my chest is still too bad. A few more days rest is needed.

Ah sorry about the sickness Michelle, I hope it’s doesnt get too bad

Its so hard not to get tied to the numbers isnt it!

Rest up! When's the race?

Hi ladies!! I'm super busy over here. Trip in two days and I am still getting everything together plus trying to figure out if I have everything I need to work on the road.

I'll be back full time next Monday but for now I have to sneak away into travel prep chaos mode. Love and :dust:

Michelle: Hope you get to feeling better and baby bean stays stick and healty.

Nix: In my mind I am symptom spotting for you. :haha: So sad, I stop and wonder, 'how would I feel at 3dpo', yes, she must be pregnant. Girl I really hope this is it. This cycle just feels dif, right? haha...speaking for you but I'm excited for you :happydance:

Mrsmummy: Just have lots of sex. Don't look at the calendar. Enjoy every moment that the kids are asleep. That's what I've been doing if I have the energy in between cleaning and packing. It helps relieve stress too....plus, its good exercise....just sayin :shrug: :haha:

Have a wicked trip FTale, can’t wait to hear all about it. It does feel different. Cramps for 4 days before ovulation. Then a really painful ovulation (most painful yet). Cramps after BDing at 3DPO. Ah we’ll see, I’m not at all excited about it. I’ll be 11DPO when you are back.

Mrsmummy - it’s so hard to not look at the numbers, the rule my life! The race is 13th may, then the weekend after I have the tough mudder 5k. That will be hard!

Ah! Good luck. I've always wanted to do something like that but even at my peak fitness i couldnt run well :haha:

I’ve also run 5 half marathons but I have those up last year. My knees get too sore now. Getting old ha ha

I have a 10k run with a colleague tonight but I’m dreading it. She’s so much fitter than I am, she’ll be way faster than me.

6DPO here and not really feeling anything. The same ovary still has the slightest ache that it’s had all month. But that’s it.

EVERYONE brought cakes into the office yesterday so I ate 3!!! What a pig lol. They were good though, all homemade. I had to go the gym last night out of guilt

Ooh.. good luck! Im aching so bad after only 2 days exercise. I've taken today as a rest day and will pick up again tomorrow. Im 2lb down though so not all bad.

Oh no haha! I find it so hard to resist temptation.

We started BDing last night... feels like this cycle is going to take forever already .. only on CD7 :dohh:

Well done on the weight loss. Every little helps. Gaining weight is soooo easy, losing it is sooooo hard.

Yay for time to start BDing. Go catch that egg.

We haven’t bd in a couple of days, better get to it tonight, I’m trying to hide ovulation week from DH. I think he knows when it is anyway as I constantly touch him and pester him lol

Thanks! I know right. And when I'm not dieting I don't really think about food.. but when I am.. oh man.. it's on my mind ALL the time .. what am I going to eat, when am I going to eat, how much, will I be hungry :haha:

Good idea trying to hide it. They seem to feel looooads of pressure otherwise don't they. FX this cycle is yours! :D

Thanks! I know right. And when I'm not dieting I don't really think about food.. but when I am.. oh man.. it's on my mind ALL the time .. what am I going to eat, when am I going to eat, how much, will I be hungry :haha:

Good idea trying to hide it. They seem to feel looooads of pressure otherwise don't they. FX this cycle is yours! :D

Thank you, I didn’t get to bd in the end. The run I did absolutely killed me and gave me a rotten headache. Will try and get him tonight. I ache from head to toe but I’ll try haha

I’m wishing this holiday to hurry up and arrive. I want cocktails on the beach. If this is my cycle then it’ll be mocktails. Either way I’ll be happy

Oh dear. Hope you get it in tonight! We didnt BD last night either ... ended up having a bit of a row about DHs annual leave :dohh:

Ahh i know the feeling. We have 28 days to go!

Oh no, I hope you got over the row ok. I hate rowing. We do it very rarely thankfully.

Well I’m 9DPO here, nothing special going on. Just getting the achy boobs that I always get. Other than that I feel peachy.

We are hoping the weather perks up a bit so we can go mountain biking again this weekend. Need to get some practice in as we are doing some serious trails on the bank holiday. We have booked 2 nights in the Forest of Dean. Can’t wait.

Hope you’ve managed to get some BDing in

Hey ladies, I'm still on trip but wanted to check in. I hope you both got decent enough bding in. Sorry about the row mrsmummy. Good go on the run Nix:thumbup:
I haven't had any O pain. Tried to get a bd but with sperm in a cup method...yeah didn't go to well with trying to hide from the lil one in a hotel. FX I managed to get a lil in for the heck of it. I think the stress of the trip took O away anyway. Crazy. I'm cd15 and only ovulate this late on clomid. I think its the conception vitamins yet again too messing with me. I took them longer this cycle than I did last. I got lots of days of fertile cm but no O pain. Wednesday was a definite positive opk too. Lets hope that the pills took away o pain :shrug: I'm not temping either.
Ok, better start getting ready for the wedding. Miss you ladies!!:flower::dust:

Hey Ladies, I am so excited for your POAS this month, please post them on here!!!

I am sick as a dog (what does that saying even mean??) Anyway, i feel rotten with all the symptoms. Work is rubbish too, I have done my risk assessment but I had an incident on Thursday where a patient trapped me in a room and I got really upset and left the ward so I think theyre going to move me (although I am working tonight so hoping for a better shift)

When is everyone going to start POAS??? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->