TWW what will it lead to?

No I’ve given up testing. I’ll test on 14dpo if AF doesn’t arrive. I think it will arrive though

No I’ve given up testing. I’ll test on 14dpo if AF doesn’t arrive. I think it will arrive though

I really hope not! I have a feeling AF will arrive for myself honestly. Been trying for 6 months now and it feels like forever and just don't ever see it happening. Feel for people trying for years it must be draining!

I know what you mean jesse, I’ve been trying almost a year. Its becoming draining. Woke up to AF today. So CD1 yet again on to cycle #11

:cry: Nix :hugs: Wish I could see the future to know when our fertility woes will be over. Get stupid AF done with and let's keep searching for that rainbow.:hugs:

This really sucks. Going to the docs in two months to look at tests and hormones etc. Although without DH doing his thing that won’t make a difference. I’m starting to feel like it will never happen. I’m having that cider tonight

Nix: I understand. I would feel jilted too if I was the only one doing tests. I did mine first but not ALL of them. Just the AMH to see how my ovarian reserve was doing. It came back fine. Then my husband did his sperm analysis (he did not want to. looked like he might hurl) He saw it wasn't the end of the world and has since done a second one.

I will be praying yours comes around too. We can't do this alone. Mine even has to do two more blood tests within the next 3 weeks before we are seen by the doctor to make sure he is ok. Its not easy for everyone but I'm hoping you husband makes it less hard on you both by getting on with it.

In other news, I used an opk again and sure enough took all the control away just about. I'm still surging ladies. So I ordered those awesome progesterone tests again since I know what positive ovulation looks like on them to see what they say. At 6 dpo there were pretty light and just kept getting lighter though in my mind never losing some resemblance of a line. I don't know why I wasted my money. I know in all reality what is happening right now means annovulatory but I got this lil hope machine in my heart begging for ovulation.

I'll let you all know what happens after they get in tomorrow. I have no idea what dpo I'm on. I think 3dpo if I O'd, if it never happened then....well...no dpo to worry about :shrug:

:hugs: my friends

He’s going to do the tests as well no. Took a bit of persuading, but he’s now seeing the practical side of it.

It’s funny, when you decided that you are ready for a baby, it’s far easier said than done. It’s like searching for a bloody unicorn isn’t it.

Ah I really hope this surge turns out to be genuine. I couldn’t imagine what it’s like to wait for ovulation, it must be so frustrating. I do feel for you.

At least you’ll have them for when you do ovulate, so they won’t be a complete waste of money hun

Nix: Awww...thank you. I asked about the stupid tests in the May thread but all I got was crickets... :(

We got one last insemination in earlier and now its a waiting game. I will get the progesterone tests in tomorrow and will see what it shows. I'm out of opks..lol

My bbs started hurting bad on the sides of my left bbs. I was sitting in the theatre wincing from the pain rubbing it on occasion. Yeah, rather rough cycle indeed.

Off to bed for me. Catch you all later.

Oh, forgot to say I'm proud of your hubby for coming round. It will all make more sense at once now. So relieving. Give him a big ole hug for me.

I guess most people hadn’t heard of them. I hadn’t until you mentioned them.

Looking forward to seeing them again, I’m really intrigued by them. How much are those tests?

Yeah me too. He can be a stubborn mule sometimes, but I think he finally realised how much this means to me.

I’m having a super heavy AF, so hopefully it’s a short one. I’m going away on a biking weekend with DH this weekend so could do without the added AF

I guess most people hadn’t heard of them. I hadn’t until you mentioned them.

Looking forward to seeing them again, I’m really intrigued by them. How much are those tests?

Yeah me too. He can be a stubborn mule sometimes, but I think he finally realised how much this means to me.

I’m having a super heavy AF, so hopefully it’s a short one. I’m going away on a biking weekend with DH this weekend so could do without the added AF

https://www.amazon.com/MFB-Fertilit...358452&sr=8-3&keywords=progesterone+test&th=1

Here is where I got mine on Amazon. There is another brand by easyathome folks but you get one less test

Hope your flow is over soon too. Have a great weekend biking.:hugs:

Ah cool, thanks for that.
My AF is almost pleasant! I’ve not had any cramps are anything. Very unusual considering how heavy it is!

Is that a cheeky little temp rise I see? Yay.

Going to get my hair done in a bit, it looks horrendous at the moment. I have the greyest roots ever! I hate going grey. I was unlucky and started going grey at 21. Boooo

Nix: HAHAHAHAH....you should have seen my face when I looked at the thermometer :growlmad: HAHAH...:haha:

What did you get done to your hair?? I just box dye mine. I would love to go to a salon but everytime they hack my hair up. Its been years.

Michelle: How are you doing? Is work being good to you?

Mrsmummy: Have you ovulated yet? I imagine getting past that will make things easier. I know getting past first couple days of AF is hard for me when I'm told not to take Clomd which is the only way I've been able to ovulate.. :cry: Thinking of you

A rise is a rise lady.

I had full head high amd low lights. I used to box dye my hair dark brown , but now I’m blondish I can’t. It looks silly. I don’t have it cut often as no one can cut my thick hair right. I didn’t have it cut today, she cut it too short last time.

Nix: (grimace) The scissors. I feel they go hog wild with them things. I do understand the thick hair deal. Can't let just anyone do it. I like the sound of your hair color. It should perk you right up. :winkwink:

This last time mine was suppose to be dark brown but it went black ...cheap box dye..hehe I'm brown skinned so it doesn't look too ghastly. I prefer my hair lighter though. I will live. Main thing as our hair stays healthy.

I just had a craving for cake. Great!! Sugar cravings already...oh well, will have to see how to get a hold of some. :blush:

My right ovary is hurting like it normally does at 6ishdpo..so maybe I'm further along than I thought and prepping to start AF. Such is life.:coffee:

Just finished testing with the progesterone strips. From what I see I don't think it was a very strong ovulation. But I will test with FMU as the pack says I should. :shrug: Meh. I don't know. Sorry so dark my cell sucks and these tests are hard to get pics of at night. And as I test over the next couple of days test line should get lighter. FX

Attachments

• dpo4 prog.jpg
    dpo4 prog.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
Afternoon, sorry had a crazy day.

My skin is so pale, when my hair was almost black I looked so pale and ill lol. It wasn’t a good look. I look healthier now. When I went my blonde, mum paid me the most backhanded compliment ever... “I like your hair blonde, it’s makes your face look a lot less hard!” Cheeky mare lol

Doesn’t estrogen surge a little at 6DPO. Could that be reason?? These are the tests that you DONT want a line on right? The line is pretty faint.

Going away for the weekend tomorrow, so you probably won’t hear much from me until Monday/Tuesday. A much needed break away.

Jessie: how are you doing?

Only seeing this now sorry! My breasts and nipples were extremely sore for about 4 or 5 days after ovulation and then calmed down but today they are extremely sore and sensitive. Extremely tired too. However I'm getting cramps on my right side and a sore back so think AF is on her way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->