TWW what will it lead to?

Morning ladies, how are we all doing?

I had a crazy weekend. I had a hen night on Saturday night and then had to run the 10k yesterday. I didn’t get the time I wanted. The weather was really warm and I was pretty dehydrated from the 4 glasses of wine on the hen. Never doing a hen night the night before a run again. It was so hard. I had to stop to pee half way round as well. I hated every minute of it. I said at the end that I’m never doing it again. The DH signed up to next years! Now I’m going to have to do it again just so he has someone to go with. It’ll be his first race. At least it’s not for a year ha ha.

Ovulation is due today or tomorrow. So been trying to BD whilst my bones and muscles ache. It’s not a fun task lol.

Nix: I thought I had responded but I guess. I'm sorry. Did you ovulate?
How are you feeling?

Don't you LOVE how they sign up when you are done with it already :dohh:
I don't plan on doing any major running again till October and even then I'm hoping I'm preggy so I an excuse myself from it :haha:

Well, I'm zonked from a day of my RE visit. But have a plan at least.

CD5: Femara 5mg (dosage unsure, forget)
CD?: Gona-F (dosage unsure of because I find out tomorrow)
CD11: Scan of ovaries
CD?: Trigger
CD?: IUI (1st insemination)
CD?:IUI (2nd insemination)

The RE looked at my scan and she said she wasn't sure if my fallopian tubes were functioning and that IVF was probably my best route. But since we can't afford it....IUI here we come. Now all of this is based off of the loan piping out right tomorrow. Plus, I think if some thing was wrong with tubes the HSG doc would have said some thing. I might have alot of eggs left but its probably hard to get one that isn't all defective because of my age.

Prayers some thing works for us all this year. I'm about ready to call it quits and have fun in my old age. BUT that's because I at least have ONE...I totally get how you feel if you don't have any....not so easy to call it a day.

Well, write when you can. :hugs:

I should be doing insemination around 25th or 26th of this month???

Hey, I wondered where you got to.

Yep I ovulated. I didn’t do any opks or anything, I just felt it on Monday night. I put a pos opk in ff just to give me ovulation line. I’m 4dpo today and feeling good.

Ha ha I don’t blame you on the running. I did a 2 mike run last night and my legs were killing. Think it was too soon after the race. He’s a bugger for signing up.

Your putting a lot of effort and money into this cycle, I really hope it all works for you. Sending all my good luck vibes to you.

Insemination is just a week away. Exciting times. I hope they are nice and gentle with you.

I’m doing a 5k tough mudder assault course tomorrow, not looking forward to it. I think DH is going to have to pull me over the obstacles.

Nix: OMG!! I'm so jelly!! I've always wanted to do a mudder!!! I'll be cheering you on!!
As for IUI, I'm not excited as you would think. So use to failure. You know we do this every month. :wacko:
Hope having the sperm dudes really close to the egg depo will help though
I did find out it will be two days if 150gonal injections. And scan on the 24th to see if I have any mature follies. And may trigger that same day if I do and they are big.

Ok my friend, have a wonderful weekend. I'll check in and let you know how I'm feeling about the femara and you can tell me about your favorite obstacle.heheheh

What a weekend! Oh my days, I hurt from head to toe, had far too much to drink. The tough mudder was amazing. It’s such a team work event. You have to get over 10/12ft walls, but you can only do it with the help of others, then once your up you have to help the next person. Was amazing. I ache in places I didn’t know existed. Then we went for a few cocktails after and drank far too many! I woke up yesterday surprisingly fresh. We met my brother for a couple of ciders yesterday, which turned into 8! I was so drunk last night. Too much sun and too much alcohol. My liver is hanging out on the washing line to dry right now!

I’m 7dpo today so no more drinking from here. I always stop around now just in case.

How was your weekend? Hope you had a fab one as well

:happydance: Sounds like you had a blast! Makes me want to have a drink but hubby wont let me seeing as Im on a medicated cycle.:nope:

My weekend was full of sleep :haha:

Only action i had was falling on my knee and being laid up till the morning.

If I didnt have to go to work in the morning Id keep my daughter home from school. Only 4 days left n she hates it anyway.

Get my ovaries scanned thursday to see if Im ready to trigger for IUI this weekend.

How are you feeling? Besides broke butt sore :haha:

Hey had my first Gonal -F injection tonight. The hubby did it for me. Was painless since I pinched my belly good. Have my scan tomorrow to see if its time to trigger my follies. I want to get it over with already :haha:

How is everyone else doing?

I’m back. I broke my screen on my phone AGAIN!! Was completely broke this time. I’m so clumsy.

Ooo let me know how the scan goes. I couldn’t object myself, I’d have to get hubby to do it also.

I’m all good here, af is due Sunday Monday. I don’t feel a single thing. No tests for me. We’ll see what happens after the weekend. Feels like ages since af was last here but at the same time this month has gone so fast.

Hey the scan wasn't a total loss as I thought it would be. Found one mature egg and another close behind it. I triggered the same night and had IUI today as I ovulated...lol...and it didn't hurt :thumbup: I do one more IUI in the morning and nothing to do but wait till next Saturday to test. I did do a test hpt with an Osom and it was positive. I have some thing to compare it to. But don't see any point testing every day.

I hope you test positive this weekend. I'll be thinking of you my friend.

Wishing you all the luck in the world, having to go through all this. I really hope it brings you 2 lovely lines next week. That’s amazing that it didn’t hurt, you’ve got a good doctor there.

Well I’m 13dpo today, AF ALWAYS arrives either 12/13dpo. I’ve only made it to 14dpo twice. I don’t feel like she’s coming but I have a pad on just in readiness. I’m hoping she doesn’t arrive but most likely will. We only managed to BD once in my fertile window.

Oh my, I aww seem to hear ladies say that right before they announce a bfp. Ah, man, so hoping this is the case for you.

I have to say that getting a trigger shot of 6500 iu abouts only caused me morning sickness the next two days. This morning I did good. No puking what so ever. I didn't have painful nips just one occasional of battered feeling bbs. So yeah, there is no way without a trigger I would even know I was pregnant short of a bfp or positive blood test. Here I was thinking I'd be like 'ah ha, I'm pregnant' from some 'sign' .....pffft.

Aside from the morning sickness, I have this very disturbing need to clean and be active :haha: Blaming that on the trigger too. My husband is benefiting from it greatly because his normally cluttery wife has been cleaning non stop for 3 days...:dohh:

Also, the tests I have been using are so senistive it is boring to test with them because they'd be turning positive with only 9 or 10miu in my system. And I am not keen on watching tests go light in the hopes that they regain color. That is no better than looking for a light line when you havent had a trigger.

I figure a dark line around next Monday will mean preggers as all the online tests I've seen have the Osom trigger shots gone by 8 and 9 dpo.

Meh....going to keep enjoying the weekend. :hugs:

Omg it’s funny you should say that, my nipples are going crazy!!! I never get sore nips at Tom!! Eek! Still no af. The latest she ever arrived ever is tomorrow. I dunno I feel almost good about it. I told my friend that I have a wicked holiday booked and knowing my luck I’ll fall pregnant the month before. If nonaf by tues I’ll test

I can’t believe the trigger can literally make you feel pregnant. That is a lot of crazy symptoms. Especially the morning sickness and nesting. How you feeling today?

Still no AF here. I feel odd today, quite breathless, I’m lead in bed whilst typing this almost panting. WTH

Nix: I'm just crawling out of bed myself. I can hear rain starting. Makes me want to head straight back :haha:

Yup, good old trigger shot of pregnancy hormone will make you mad. I at least know what it feels like.

If your nips are going crazy then, which is what happens during a first pregnancy in a most horrid way....oooo so painful, then you need to be peeing on a stick!! :winkwink:

What are you now, 14/15 dpo. It feels like you would have started by now. You've got to be so stoked.

I got all my cards on a bfp.

Keep me posted. :hugs:

AF just arrived! Right as I was running a bath for myself! Boooo!!

I feel rotten today, it’s a public holiday here and I’m just going to mooch around and be lazy.

I feel rotten today, it’s a public holiday here and I’m just going to mooch around and be lazy.

:cry::cry:
Something is a foot. Your body is getting ready for a sticky bean Nix. AF may be here now but rest assured, your rainbow baby is on his or her lil way.
So, treat yourself a lil and keep your mind set on baby.:cry::hugs:...I know it is easier said than done. But you are one strong lady. Have a cider or 6 then come back to us with your TTC face on.:hugs:

Super super sucks. I’m just chilling with DH today, with lamb roasting in the oven.

I’ll be peaking on here for you progress over the next week or so. I have high hopes for you

i pray you get your BFP next cycle, enjoy your bath and try to relax a little while in there XOXO

Hey soldiersmama, thank you. This AF is passing by in a bit a breeze. A nice easy one with no cramps. Textbook almost. Where are you in your cycle? Are you counting down the days yet?

FTale girl, how you doing? How did your other IUI go? Praying for you this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->