TWW what will it lead to?

Nix: Thank you. Hubby said we could try again this month because I asked but then I changed my mind tonight. I just can't do another IUI again anytime soon. I am so fat. Being fat and infertile is too much for me to handle. I have to achieve some thing positive and nothing is standing in my way of getting fit and healthy. Get what I mean? Feeling so unfit and seeing bfn month after month has taken its toll on me.

So, I'll still be here cheering you on but not actively ttc until late September early October. I figure by then with enough determination I will be 40lbs. :winkwink:

FX you are not the last one to get preggy! Now get to some more bding :hugs:

I can fully understand that. I do loads of exercise but weight doesn’t move. I eat too much food. I had big plans to slim down for holiday and it’s not happened. I think my weight is going against me also.

Let’s turn this into a “getting healthy for fertility” thread as well then. Do it together. When we go to see the doc after our holiday I’ll be told to slim down for sure.

Ugh he bloody fell asleep again last night. On the sofa! Made him move to bed, went to brush my teeth and he was out cold on my return! He does work hard but darn it, I want some BDing

:thumbup:

I am already detoxing today. Will be doing it for six more days. Just healthy meal shakes, protein bars and a chicken salad for dinner. And probiotic yogurts for snacks if I get hungry. I might toss an avocado in there or a boiled egg but keeping calories low and protein high. Will start exercising moderately after a week of diet maintenance.

Sorry he passed out on you. I know if mine even tilts in his lazy boy chair he will go to sleep :haha:

Looking forward to your doc visit and seeing how we can get healthy together.:hugs:

That’s a good start already. We go swimming on a Thursday but we both got home from work and went to sleep!! I woke up at 8pm thinking I was late for work lol. So no swimming! I will be BDing tonight though, he’s not getting away with it again.

I must get back on my protein shakes, I’ve really lapsed with it. I bought a flavour I didn’t like so lost interest in it.

I’m actually looking forward to the docs as well, never thought I’d hear myself say that

Yay we finally managed to bd last night. Feeling so tired today though. Hope you have a fabulous Friday

Hi ladies i have just caught up on a lot!!! Ftale I am so so sorry, when will you start TTC again? xxx

Im not too bad..... im 11.4 weeks now. Its been a pretty rough few weeks, energy levels gone, sickness and nausea all the time, bit of bleeding which has caused me to have 1 scan so far, i had more bleeding yesterday so have another scan monday.
My hormones are leveling i think, i have been unable to smile and my god everybody irritates me, yet i have a reputation for being super kind, but i feel this is improving.....
Overall not great, but I am grateful so i dont want to moan (anymore than i have)

How are you? xxxx

11 weeks already?! Wow I that has gone fast. Hope the bleeding stops soon and you don’t have to worry anymore.

I’m all good thank you. Ovulating today so have been “busy” a lot of the weekend. Just enjoying the lovely weather and about to have a bbq for dinner. Yummy

Well I’m definitely ovulating as I type this. The pain is pretty real this evening.

FTale - how you doing lovely?

Nix: I haven't been doing too well. Eating has gotten painful. Noticed my urine was a funny color. So have to go get checked for stones. Still waiting on my period to start. My temp is still up even though I've been off if prometrium for 5 days now. It was so happy though. Thinking it messed me up.

I am looking forward to Monday ironically. Fresh start and I hope things round the corner.

YAY for bd and Oing!!!! What a relief. Waiting on the egg to drop can be as tiring as waiting to see on a stick. I hope this is the cycle, Nix. What a blessing and wonderful thing. Got my FX!!!
Michelle: You are having a world of it. I'm praying the spotting stops and the 2nd trimester is much better for you. And don't worry, is ok to be a lil grump. You are pregnant. Things are just different..lol I'm sure ppl still know you are a sweetheart. Hugs

I'm headed to be. Talk again soon.

Morning lovelies.

Oh no I hope it’s nothing to worry about. Have you tested again? Your body is being extremely mean to you.

I went shopping for holiday clothes yesterday and admitted defeat and bought a size bigger! Some of it still doesn’t fit, it’s too small. I’m on a strict meat, veg and fruit only diet for 2 weeks now! I’m gutted. If it still doesn’t fit the day before my hols, I’ll have to admit defeat again and swap it for a bigger size again! I feel like a whale

Nix: Admit defeat and swap that stuff now and be comfy. :hugs:

Its not forever defeat of course, just the here and now.

I'm spotting and hoping to get total clean out here soon. This is day two of it and I'm bored..lol I'm happy to have no cramps though :thumbup:

What day is holiday?

I ended up going shopping again yesterday, to a different clothes store, bought the same size shorts and they fit!! I hate how store sizes differ!

Oh I am sorry about the spotting, big hugs. Hoping you have a big clean out like you said.

I went to visit my friend yesterday and her new baby. All my friends are having babies at the moment and I felt an overwhelming sense of jealousy. I know I shouldn’t feel jealous, but I did

:hugs: Its nothing against them. Its just the aching in your heart that wants the same thing they did.

Enjoy your nap time while you can. Because once you become a mama you can forget it, Nix. I didn't get my real nap times back until she turned 5 and I was sure she wouldn't burn the house down while I was asleep. She did admit to eating cotton balls (not huges ones but the ones on blankets) when she would get hungry. I was like 'why didn't you wake me up?' She just shrugged her shoulders. Kids like doing things they know are wrong..lol:haha:....flippin cotton balls.

HUGs...

Morning lovely. Cotton balls?! Omg that is hilarious. Kids do the funniest strangest things.

Things will happen for us, I’m sure of it. It’s just a case of when.

I’m 4dpo today and nothing much is going on. Just getting through each day as best I can.

Nix: That's what I say. It will happen. Just keep living like you have so no time goes by with regrets.

I'm still trying to get off my duff and exercise. I have to have a goal or nothing happens. I have an event to go to with a friend at the end if July. Let's see what I can do in a small bit if time.

Oh, are you still taking supplements and such? I stopped mine around 11dpo last cycle. I think I will ouck up with prenatal again and throw in some real folate.

Not ttc or anything just want to keep my body healthy till we do. Remember we don't even dtd in a normal basis so no chance if a 'break baby'. .so all I've got is to cheer you on...lol

K gotta go, the kitchen needs scrubbing.

FX for you my friend

Hey lovely, I’ve been away this weekend at my best friends wedding. It was absolutely amazing, she looked stunning and so happy.

We’ve had a good weekend together. DH even got to help out looking after other babies. He looked adorable with a baby in his arms. Can’t wait until it’s our own baby.

I only take vits b, c and d and folic acid now. I’ve cut the rest out. This time next week we’ll be going on our holiday

Nix: So happy you two had fun and I'm super siked for your holiday to be just around the corner!!!!

You need this!!! And I hope holding those squishy babeies gave you a good baby fix until like you said, it's your own like bubba.

DH was a natural with the kids, well until they started carrying them he had a look of sheer panic on his face lol.

Just 5 working days to go. I’m on the late shift this week. Which sucks a bit, but after this weekend the long lie in this morning was much needed.

How you doing lovely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->