TWW what will it lead to?

Nixnix: Hi good to see AF is behaving. Over in no time. :hugs:
IUIs went well. I'm just sitting around waiting for Trigger to leave my system.:coffee:

Hey soldiersmama, thank you. This AF is passing by in a bit a breeze. A nice easy one with no cramps. Textbook almost. Where are you in your cycle? Are you counting down the days yet?

FTale girl, how you doing? How did your other IUI go? Praying for you this week.
actually i got my BFP this morning after i replied to you. I'm due in 8 days so i didn't think id get a + so early, prior three pregs i had to wait like 3 extra weeks. is your period light of just a good one?

Hey soldiersmama, thank you. This AF is passing by in a bit a breeze. A nice easy one with no cramps. Textbook almost. Where are you in your cycle? Are you counting down the days yet?

FTale girl, how you doing? How did your other IUI go? Praying for you this week.
actually i got my BFP this morning after i replied to you. I'm due in 8 days so i didn't think id get a + so early, prior three pregs i had to wait like 3 extra weeks. is your period light of just a good one?

Congrats Soldiersmama!! What a great surprise! :happydance::happydance:

Oh wow soldiersmama, big congrats, that’s amazing.

FTale - when wil you start test properly?

Af is almost gone already which is good. I’m feeling a bit down in the dumps and deflated today. Not for any particular reason, just one of those days

Nix: :hugs: Sorry you are feeling so blah. I'm right be hind you. Headed to the doc in a bit for an inhaler. Can't hardly breathe since doing all the injectibles. I reckon by Monday I should have a should have a decent new line or basically lines should be getting darker. By Wednesday for sure though.

Hope you get to feeling better. Grab your fave ice cream and chill.

Will post any tests changes I see before Monday.:coffee:

Ah no, sorry you’re feeling rubbish.

I’ve been on lates this week so haven’t really seen DH. I think that’s it, I’m just missing his gorgeous face. At least it’s Friday today. I’ll be stalking you all weekend

Nix: Stalk me:winkwink: I hope I have something for you to see too:haha:

Awww..you are so cute. Yeah, our hubbies are hot. :blush: Not that I've seen yours or anything :haha::haha::haha: I just know what its lot to miss your love buddy.

I'm at the point of the test gets darker or I'm out by Tuesday at the latest.

I'll let you know. :hugs:

NIX!! Where are you? I think the last IUI worked! I feel my tests are getting darker but will know in the morning. Man, if this is a joke I'm slamming back some drinks big time.

Plus tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary so reason to drink anyway..hehe. But seriously..omg omg omg...I hope I'm not wrong. I won't feel stupid but I will want to break some windows.
FX!!!

Omg omg omg you need to show me these tests. I’m so excited for you right now. Let me see let me see.

I’ve just been having a chilled weekend, nothing to report this end, just been practicing BDing for later in the week. Due to ovulate Sunday/Monday.

Nixnax: Hello there. I'm glad you had a good weekend. I had a chill one too. As for my tests :shrug: I keep reading that blue dye suck so think my cbe are no good. There is no way they can be more sensitive than frer. So, I will test again in the morning at 11dpo. If The are not darker, I have to call it over. :coffee: Been a long crazy cycle of testing out trigger shot. It as just as stressing as looking for any line:dohh:

Preparing myself for the bfn in the morning and the rest of my life for this year anyway. If we try again, it will be up to my hubby and not till next year. I'll be a weird wanna be preggo stalker on here anymore...:haha:

Awww hunny, I really hope this is it for you, you want this so bad. And have invested a lot of time and money into it. Are you still getting lines on pink dye tests?

This can be a soul destroying process but try not to let it defeat you. You will get pregnant, sometimes it just takes a long time. It took my best friend 7 years and she was a perfectly healthy 27 year of when she started trying. I REALLY hope I don’t have to wait that long.

I’ve got everything crossed for you this morning. 11DPO is still early. Just remember that.

Big hugs

Look what I got last night Nix!!! Not sure if you can see it on here. Its a squinter indeed. I've already called it...and my temps back it up. I've never had a chart like this before either. So unless my docs tell me my beta says I ain't pregnant....I'm pregnant :winkwink:

Don't get me wrong, I'm afraid of it all crashing down in my face but that's life eh? I'll keep you posted though. :hugs:

How are you doing with your practice bding? I miss any bding. I don't remember the last time I did ANYTHING but with the progesterone I'm on my libido is shot anyway.

That image looks horrible I will see if I can get a different one. Tweaked and untweaked.

Attachments

• squint.jpg
    squint.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0317_2.jpg
    IMG_0317_2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 7
Omg omg omg I freaking see tat clear as day. Eeeek I am so made up for you, this is amazing news. Keep posting all your tests, I want to see the progression.

I’m gonna go ahead and say big big congratulations. You deserve this so much.

Ah we didn’t bd last night but my window opens from today, so I’ll be attacking him for the rest of the week no doubt.

Nix: Thank you. :hugs:I'm so scared some thing is wrong and my beta will come back negative though my temps say otherwise.

Thank you for letting me know you see it. I keep looking back at it because I know how frer can be. I do not have a solid line on a Wondfo though. I thought those were suppose to be so sensitive. :shrug:

Yes, get him!! You know he is ready. How dare you miss one night :winkwink:

I'll post back tomorrow as soon as I get my beta and progesterone level back. I won't test again until then. Can't see wasting a test if its not going to be anything to it.

:dust: ing your bding

Ah try not to worry hun. Easier said than done for sure.

I can see the lines on both on my phone screen without having to click on them. They are there clear as day and lovely and pink.

Can you see anything at all on a wondfo?

Ha I know, it was my fault as well, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light! Bad nix lol

I will be stalking you for sure, I’m too excited for you

Nix: The wondfos were blank by the time my FRERS when all super squinter on me. So maybe they shouldn't have any color since I just got a positive last night? I don't know:shrug:
I'll find the original trigger shot test out pic be back

Attachments

• triggerout.jpg
    triggerout.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
I can’t see anything on the first 9dpt FRER test, then you start to get lines again. I’m excited to hear your beta results later.

We didn’t bd again last night! His fault, he fell straight to sleep as soon as we got in bed grrr. I’m having him tonight whether he likes it or not lol

Hey lovely, any news? I really hope it’s good news

Nix: I posted in June board....my belly is full of fat cells instead of baby cells. Not pregnant. I await the red one will spitballs. Snatch, always has to call my party off due to her raining on it.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself other than watch everyone ttc:haha:

Meanwhile, I'm working so at least I am too busy to let my mind wander into the depths of ttc depression.

Hugs for sticking this out with me.

Please don't go silent on here. It will be even quieter for me if you do..lol

Awww lovely, I’m sorry to hear that. Pray that bloody witch stays away for you. I’m so gutted for you.

I was thinking that last night, that I was going to be the last one on the shelf lol. I think I’ll be here forever at this rate so I ain’t going anywhere.

Keep yourself busy and look after number one, then hopefully things will start to fal into place for you. Big hugs lady

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->