TWW what will it lead to?

I know what you mean about not sleeping. I’ve been on the late shift this week, so I work until 10:30pm. I get into bed around 1 am. DH then wakes up at 6am and I can’t get back to sleep. I hate it when our schedules don’t match. I’m the opposite, after tomorrow I have 2 weeks off of work for a much needed holiday.

Hope you feel less anxious soon.

Ugh well either I’m preggo or my body is being really cruel to me this month. I don’t normally get symptoms as such, I guess I know what my PMS symptoms are so I can ignore them. But this month I have so much going on, I feel a bit different as well.

I had pink Cm on 6DPO
My nipple has been killing me since 6DPO
My left boob hurts on the side and underneath (quite common)
I’ve got veins popping up on my boobs
Inability to sleep properly (could be my shifts)
Thought I had thrush coming yesterday, still feels odd today
I’ve had yellowish Cm for 2 days.

So tempted to test but I am so used to BFNs or AF arriving I don’t want to believe any of the above. I’m going to wait it out as I’m sure AF will do her thing and ruin my party lol

Well I have my everything crossed for you that she doesn't show up and bleed on your parade. Hahaha sorry.

Oh and to add to it I have a sore rash under my armpit. I’ve put anti fungal cream on it. I’ve googled it and it sounds fungal/thrush like.

Ha ha love that, bleed on my parade

Oh no! That sounds so uncomfortable!
I tried some natural anti-oderants a month before my wedding... still had the big rash bumps on my wedding! Oooops. Oh well. Live a d learn I say.

I’ve been using the same one for a couple of years now. I love this one. It’s probably just the change in weather or fungal infection. I’ve got some cream that the doc gave me a while ago for a fungal infection on my thighs. That’s made it a bit less angry.

Bless you, on your wedding day as well. Of all the times to have it

Welcome Wish :flower:

Wish: It is the worst thing to experience. Losing a child like that. I lost mine at 20wks. Holding her lil body in my arms was gut wrenching. You have all my prayers for recovery in every part of your life. One day at a time my friend. :hugs:

NIC: Oh, test already!! I can't take it. You sound so preggers (thought uncomfortably so) Heck, if you get a bfn I will eat brussel sprouts covered in melted black licorice. Yeah, nasty I know...and I don't want to eat it but I know you are preggy so I'm safe. :haha:

Oh my days I just laugh very loud at my desk. I would PAY you to eat Brussel sprouts. I eat one every Christmas Day just to see if I like them yet and I never do lol. I hate licorice too. Blegh

This armpit thing is horrid. The other one is starting to hurt now as well. My t-shirt is rubbing them so bad. I haven’t put any deodorant on today to allow them to breathe.

I keep thinking about buying tests, then I think “no it’s only 2 days” well that’s a bloody long time right?! I think I’m gonna cave tomorrow

Nix: Don't laugh but I'm going to add but crack split to the list of ailments and mishaps we've all been having. I'm sitting here with baby rash creme up my bum that feels like a cracking lip. :nope:

I do not know I could handle your armpit crisis though. Nope.

I am ready for you to test but you know if you do and its not bfp then all our tww hope will be dashed. UGH.

So hard. But like you said in two days you will know test or not.:hugs:

Oh no that sounds awful. Aren’t we an attractive pair lol.

Well this is strange but I woke up an orgasmic feeling today. It actually felt like I was having a little orgasm! Followed by cramping! I’ve definitely not had that before. It wasn’t even a dirty dream lol. so I’m not over confident. I’m thinking AF will show today too.

NIX: I know. We are envyable.:haha:

Your body is pulling out all tricks this cycle. LOL orgasmic dreams, eh? Lucky girl no effort required. Cramps are only due to the tightening of your uterus..lol..AF doesn't necessarily have to be on the horizon.

One more day and two weeks of fun fun fun!!

What will I do with you gone :hugs:

It playing some funny games with me this cycle. As I type this I’m cramping like crazy. I’m almost 100% sure AF come. I rarely cramp before AF but it’s happened before.

Oh I’m sure I’ll pop on here every couple of days. It’s hard to stay away

This is horrible rash under my armpit. It’s better than it was yesterday

Attachments

• 2BD987D7-80D1-4FB2-95E2-F8231E7BE669.jpg
    2BD987D7-80D1-4FB2-95E2-F8231E7BE669.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
I tested, Stark white BFN. I’ll await AF and call this one heck of a crazy cycle!

Edit- I know you’re not meant to do this but I have just checked it again and there is a vvvfl. Not getting hopes up though, it’s over an hour later so probably just an Evap

OMG!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be BFP

I was sooo sleepy but now I'm wide awake,NIX!

Oh please let it be the real thing:hugs:

Oh and your armpit looks nasty painful. Hope it clears up. Ack!!!!

Ha I know. I’m trying my hardest not to get excited. I’m expecting the worst so anything else is a bonus. I knew I should have bought 2 tests so I can test again with FMU. Oh well, just have to see if AF arrives instead. Keep everything crossed for me

Oh, its crossed. Can you post a pic or do you think I won't see it?

I chucked it away. I couldn’t see it on the pic it was that faint. I think I’ll be out by morning, just had a tiny bit of light pink spotting on wiping.

I’m gonna go home and pounce on DH as we haven’t had it week because of my lates. So that’ll soon tell me if it’s game over

Ouch! That armpit looks painful. Hope it heals fast for you!

Thanks for having me FTale <3

Well the pouncing on DH didn’t work, he’s fast asleep. An earthquake couldn’t wake him lol.

Thanks wish. I’m using an anti fungal cream and it seems to be working. Not using deodorant in this heat isn’t pleasant. I had to have a shower after work, I smelled like an old mans sock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->