TWW what will it lead to?

Ugh. I can imagine. I wouldn't be pleasant without it either. If the fungal doesn't work in a couple days maybe consider some hydrocortisone? Might help speed the healing?

Ooo good thinking. I’ll nip to the pharmacy tomorrow to get some to take away with me. My Greek is non existent

Great my post got eaten.

Wish: YW. Do you have a favorite hpt?

NIX: Rats. I hope AF don't show. If so,I'm ready to eat my brussel n licirce for you.
HA!!! How ironic. If only he knew, what he was missing.

Just woke up after a good nap and going to grab a bite.

Ha ha I’d forgotten about that FTale. I want to see evidence of these sprouts if tomorrow is a let down.

It least my mind will be occupied tomorrow. I have 101 things to do.

I’m off to bed now ladies, speak tomorrow

Ooo good thinking. I’ll nip to the pharmacy tomorrow to get some to take away with me. My Greek is non existent

Oh my goodness. I'm so jealous! Your going to Greece??? I've always wanted to go there... maybe one day.

I feel like we may be in different time zones ladies. ☺ Where y'all at?

Is a hpt a home pregnancy test? This is my first adventures on forums... so I'm taking the crash test for all the abbreviations.
I used wonfondo or whatever those ones were before... They seemed ok. Of course FRER is the go to when I want real answers especially early. This round I found a box of "easy @ home" ones for cheap on Amazon... They looked to probably be near the same as the W ones so thought to give it a try... either I am testing way too early for the sensitivity of them (can't actually find the info on the pack) or I'm out of the running for the month. I'm aprox 11dpo now... so will see what the FRER says this weekend.

You ladies are funny with the sprouts. I actually really really love them... but I am with you on the licorice. Hope you don't need to eat that combo regardless (and that she doesn't lose the bet)

Nix: I promise to provide proof..lol

Wish: Yeah FRER is good once you are at or right before day of AF. Too early and they can give mad evap line or indents from antibody strip. I found wondfo to be not as good as they use to be.

If you really want to know early get OSOM on Amazon. They are stupid sensitive but slow to develop.

Nix: I promise to provide proof..lol

Wish: Yeah FRER is good once you are at or right before day of AF. Too early and they can give mad evap line or indents from antibody strip. I found wondfo to be not as good as they use to be.

If you really want to know early get OSOM on Amazon. They are stupid sensitive but slow to develop.

Good to know! I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

I’m in the uk wish. I wish o was somewhere more exotic lol.

I used frer yesterday. That’s my test of choice, not the cheapest though.

Well get your sprouts and licorice ready, af arrived this morning. I’m kind of glad, that cycle was the worst yet, so up and down. Now I can go on holiday, have lots of cocktails and have a blast. I’m a bit gutted but what the hell, I’m getting used to it after all the time. Let the holiday begin

the tww is killing me. It's so weird because I know I have next to zero chances of a bfp this month and yet I'm counting the hours till af is due. It's so sad. I don't want to take a hpt because it is always always always a dissapointment. Even when I keep telling myself it's going to be a bfn , dont get too excited, dont get too sad when u see the stark white stick, but i always end up looking at it for 10 complete minutes asking why are you so goddam negative?! Not just that, I also keep telling myself that this test is definitely wrong or maybe it's just too early to test...
Some months I manage to not think about it till 2-3 days before af. But this time around, I've been thinking about it since 2 dpo!
if only i'd known what we signed up for when we started trying... when we were girls, we always thought having kids was the easiest thing in the world. we'd just dream about the wedding , the house and the kids. It never occurred to us that we'd be agonizing over it and poas month after month.
I am sorry for the depressing post, I just want to let out.

I’m in the uk wish. I wish o was somewhere more exotic lol.

I used frer yesterday. That’s my test of choice, not the cheapest though.

Well get your sprouts and licorice ready, af arrived this morning. I’m kind of glad, that cycle was the worst yet, so up and down. Now I can go on holiday, have lots of cocktails and have a blast. I’m a bit gutted but what the hell, I’m getting used to it after all the time. Let the holiday begin

Ugh. I'm sorry lady. I was really hoping for you.
Have all the drinks and soft cheeses your heart desires! <3

Deeee - I have always had a feeling but I always was worried that it would take a while. I couldn't in a million years imagine that it would take a while due to losing the babies that do take. I have been obsessing since probably around the same time this cycle...

I took a FRER this am... there is a faint faint line. So hard to show up in pics. I'll post in a sec. There is a hint of color and def a squirter. FX!

NIX:Dangit. I'm sorry my friend. And I'll be even sorrier as I consume the not so yummy treats tonight. You two tear Greece apart. I know it will be hard at moments because of getting the witch. But this time away is just as special. Don't let TTC take away from it. You are going to flippin Greece!! So jelly!!!:hugs:

Deee: I'm sorry you are down. Those thought plague the lot of us on her all the time. If it gets to be too much a break might be in store for you. It hurts...I know. But you are not alone. Please try to find things in life that bring you Joy now. Won't be the same as a bfp but you'll find out about what you are missing in life TTC so hard. You can get blinded to other joys in life. I hope your journey isnt too much longer though:hugs:

Ha ha ha FTale, make sure you enjoy those nasty treats. I’m putting TTC to the back of my mind for the next 2 weeks. I should know not to get my hopes up. I have a zero percent chance at the moment. Must stop clinging onto nothing. Greece.... prepare yourselves, we’re coming for ya.

Omg wish..... I have everything crossed for you. I hope you get a good strong bfp.

Dee - I know exactly how you feel. This month marks one year since we started trying and in all seriousness we don’t have much chance at all the way things are at the moment. That will hopefully change in the coming months. This month I really felt different and that we may have beaten the odds, but nope! Back to square one. It’s heartbreaking. But as women, I don’t know how we do it, but we do manage to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and start again. Hope you get your BFP soon

Nix. Enjoy your vacation for real. It sounds like you will have an absolutely amazing time! :happydance:
Oh... and the UK is more exotic than Canada lol. :winkwink:

Canada is one place that I’d love to visit someday. My brother has been, and he loved it. Croatia is on my list for next year.

Oooh Croatia. That's on my list too. Tbh not many places AREN'T on my list though.
Would like to come by the UK too though. My Have family over there from Moms side so it would be neat to go all around. Maybe next time my hubby and I go visit his family in Switzerland...

Deeee - I have always had a feeling but I always was worried that it would take a while. I couldn't in a million years imagine that it would take a while due to losing the babies that do take. I have been obsessing since probably around the same time this cycle...

I took a FRER this am... there is a faint faint line. So hard to show up in pics. I'll post in a sec. There is a hint of color and def a squirter. FX!

yaaay! hope it gets darker
wish u get a beautiful little sticky bean :) keep us posted ;)

NIX:Dangit. I'm sorry my friend. And I'll be even sorrier as I consume the not so yummy treats tonight. You two tear Greece apart. I know it will be hard at moments because of getting the witch. But this time away is just as special. Don't let TTC take away from it. You are going to flippin Greece!! So jelly!!!:hugs:

Deee: I'm sorry you are down. Those thought plague the lot of us on her all the time. If it gets to be too much a break might be in store for you. It hurts...I know. But you are not alone. Please try to find things in life that bring you Joy now. Won't be the same as a bfp but you'll find out about what you are missing in life TTC so hard. You can get blinded to other joys in life. I hope your journey isnt too much longer though:hugs:

it's a little bit too complicated for me -- I am mot even 'trying' in the full meaning of the word to be able to take a break... DH and I were hoping it would happen naturally but we kind of waited too long - about 3 years now. I was very scared to start the treatment journey. So painful, invasive annd stressful. And when we found out we were dealing with mfi, I became more scared. I dont want to see him stressed out, tired or in pain... on the other hand, I am seeing myself getting older which makes conceiving get even harder.
Long story short: we are not trying yet but I am kind of hoping it would happen anyway. So cowardy, I know :p

Thank u so much Ftale, u always give me the pat I need

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->