TWW what will it lead to?

Ah that sounds awful, I hope work isn’t too nasty to you today.

Well I’m totally confused about my cycle days as my LMP was just before midnight on the 22nd June,l but I put the 23rd in FF. I changed it today and now it says I’m a day late.

I feel like I could sleep on a clothes line again today but I won’t have time to nap. I’m going out mountain biking after work. I guess I’d better go careful just in case.

I also vote test. But I think fmu just to be sure, with FRER :winkwink: :flower:

Oh I'm sending all the Baby dust and baby power your way.

Hey ladies, well I’ve never reached this far before. If no AF by my lunch break today, I think I am finally safe to buy a test.

I went mountain biking last night and I just couldn’t do it, I had zero energy. I got home, had a shower and was in bed asleep by 9pm. That is NOT like me, I am such a night owl.

Wish me luck

Attachments

• D72BDB88-EA3B-4488-8EDF-AE06B2F36660.jpg
    D72BDB88-EA3B-4488-8EDF-AE06B2F36660.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1
NIX: Many blessings for a bfp. I know it's nerve wracking. Will be thinking of you. The tiredness is the biggest give away.:hugs:

I am starting to O right now. Hurts double bad because it's happening on both sides. I will get IUI about 12 hours from now. Hopefully my eggs are still good n they are not late doing procedure like last time.

Wish: Eeek! That's sounds right awful. Shift work is great when the hours are decent. Otherwise can really muck up your sleep pattern. NIX knows all too well.:haha: I am going to try and enjoy my days off without logging into to do more than 3 hours of work at night.

Meanwhile, ovulation is kicking my butt. Will be back to stalk our thread n tell how IUI went.

That’s it, I don’t think I’ve ever felt this tired. My head feels really hazey as well, like I’m hungover almost.

Ooo yeah for a good strong both sided ovulation. Could you imagine if you caught both eggs, twins... or more. Sorry I’ll stop scaring you now.

I really hope the IUI goes as well as last time. Keep us updated xx

STILL no AF here. I bought two tests at lunch. I’m going to do one when I get home tonight and one in the morning.

Ha I just did one of those online due date calculators. Well, IF I am pregnant, it would be due on our anniversary. How funny is that

Oh my goodness Nix! :dust: :hugs: I am just crossing everything for You! Fingers, toes, eyes and nose hairs :haha:
Will you post the tests for us? Oh I just hope so so much for both of you right now! Oooh a cute little holiday miracle would be so cool! :haha:
Your days are opposite me here. I'm just waking up and getting going so I'm going to be obsessively checking back to hear more!

FTale I'm not familiar with IUI and what it is, but I will Google later. Hope it works for you this month too! That would be just so special :happydance:

Ladies. I have so much hope and positive energy going your way my heart is going to burst. I will check in soon. Ciao for now:hugs:

Nix: Don't make me Fly to you and make you test!!! YOU NEVER MAKE IT THIS FAR...girrrrllll...you know you pregnant. Quit making us wait to see those lines. :haha: (pregnant butt) :blush: I didn't tell you? The doc said I had over 7 mature follies. By the time today hit I'm sure some were too big to be good eggs but I had plenty in line waiting. So if I manage to get two I'm good. I don't want too many because you stand the chance of losing them all because well....that's a lotta babies in one carseat. :coffee: time will tell. Hey, if I get pregnant I'll be just two weeks behind you in delivering well...they will have the same birth year for sure ahahah

Wish: Its when the doctors squirt your hubbies' sperm into your uterus for a better chance of finding an egg to fertilize. My cervix is mush. And it is hard for them to even get the catheter in there to do the IUI Intra uterine Insemination. I narrow, pinched up to the right and turns to the left on the inside I've been told :dohh:

Thank you for your positive energy!! We go at it each month in the hopes that a baby starts a growing. I think Nix is done it. Hopefully I will too.

I hope you have a great day at work.

Keep them nose hairs tightly crossed. I will post the tests. I’m just waiting for DH to get back from work. It’s 16:30 here so my working day is done.

I feel absolutely rotten so I’m off to bed for a nap for a bit

Test says “not pregnant” will do another in the morning with FMU if no AF. The test is 25mui

:dohh: Digitals aren't that sensitive. Stupid test. Is your other test a regular one?

I'm so sorry though. Don't give up hope:hugs:

Keep us posted

Well.... I opened the test up. It is only a pregnant/not pregnant one. So no conception indicator and look what see! It’s just not strong enough to say pregnant. My pee was very diluted. I think that will say pregnant in the morning!

Attachments

• D5198F08-DA7D-4AB0-A4B8-51EFB6E18C01.jpg
    D5198F08-DA7D-4AB0-A4B8-51EFB6E18C01.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
Well.... I opened the test up. It is only a pregnant/not pregnant one. So no conception indicator and look what see! It’s just not strong enough to say pregnant. My pee was very diluted. I think that will say pregnant in the morning!

I hope so but I heard they always have two lines. I don't know. Have you looked it up online to see what others have said.

I don't like digital for early pregy. I'm at doctor's but will look at your pic better when I get home to my laptop.

What dpo do you think you are?

Yeah I just read that as well! Doh!!

I’m 15dpo today. I will do another tomorrow morning and if that’s neg then I’ll get a FRER

Hi all, finally back after a few months of not getting to be with my partner at the right time.

Due to ovulate tomorrow and we have had a very busy week of making the most of being together and the extra hormones. Today is the only day we won’t get jiggy because of work getting in the way.

Worried about work stress impacting on our chances and this will be our second cycle of not avoiding pregnancy so I’m guessing it will be 2 weeks of getting my hopes up.

My period was a few days late last time so I’m sure I’ll be in for extra torture with the wait.

Hey, welcome. Glad you have managed to make the most of it this month. Wish you all the luck.

Ugh I’m going through the period being late drama now! It’s driving me up the wall

Thank you!

How late are you? There is nothing worse. Especially when very early pregnancy symptoms can be like pms too and then you spend forever consumed with comparing the differences between what you are feeling now and with your typical pms.

I think I’m going to start back doing lots of mindfulness during the wait as that usually eradicates any PMS I get. Plus maybe I would notice different feelings and sensations easier. Or maybe I will drive myself completely around the bend altogether :dohh:

I’m 2/3 days late. My cycles are normally 25/26 days. I’m on day 28 today. Had a negative digital test. I have one more so I’ll do that one tomorrow, and if negative again I’ll get a more sentive FRER.

Things are a little different for me this month. I didn’t get the usual pre-AF sore boobs. I’m absolutely exhausted. I’ve been constipated. Ugh either way I’d just like to know at this point.

What annoys me is that because I was on holiday for the whole of ovulation I didn’t do any tracking of anything. Could really use it this month.

That’s ok, we’re here to go around the bend with you.

Nix:Back from IUI. Will know by next Saturday if it took this time. If not, then it's back to aunatuaral TTC. No rush just happens if it happens.

I'm stumped with you. Constipation and super sleepy head are dead giveaways to being knocked up. I can't wait to see your frer. This is complete madnesses.:shrug::hugs: Will be praying for you

Needs: Welcome:flower: The timing thing is a pain. Hopeful the quality time you have now gets you all kinds of preggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->