TWW what will it lead to?

I hope you have success with the iui x

Oh Nix, that must be torture. My body did lots of weird crap it never does on our first cycle. I can’t remember if I was late though.

I’ve lots of work stress going on atm so I’m worried if we do catch lucky this month that the stress will negatively impact on a pregnancy but we can’t spend our lives waiting for no stress periods.

Oh FTale. That doesn't sound like much fun at all. I hope that all this Dr. Help will be the key to your success. Your description of your cervix reminds me of this "True Facts" episode. It's a really ridiculous who passes off some facts of animals mixed with nonsence for humor. Hope you have my same sense of humor... if you do have a watch... https://youtu.be/6k01DIVDJlY
It sounds like you have some options for eggs this cycle though? That is super exciting! :hugs:

Nix. Oh man. All so tight crossed. I have a good feeling for you. It would be so neat for us all to be so close in timing. Would be so so special.

Oh FTale. That doesn't sound like much fun at all. I hope that all this Dr. Help will be the key to your success. Your description of your cervix reminds me of this "True Facts" episode. It's a really ridiculous who passes off some facts of animals mixed with nonsence for humor. Hope you have my same sense of humor... if you do have a watch... https://youtu.be/6k01DIVDJlY
It sounds like you have some options for eggs this cycle though? That is super exciting! :hugs:

Nix. Oh man. All so tight crossed. I have a good feeling for you. It would be so neat for us all to be so close in timing. Would be so so special.

Also. Apparently I missed a few pages of posts before I posted this? My browser must not have loaded fully. Just finishing at the spa and will head home to read over the posts asap!

Nix! That looks really really promising :happydance:
I am so so so excited for you! Can't wait to see the morning results. I agree with FTale. Don't put too much stress into it if the digital still isnt positive in am. It's not as sensitive as a FRER. Can't wait to see your results!

FTale. Oh man. I'm so sending you all the positive energy in the world too! :dust:

Hello Needs :wave: nice to meet you! I like your idea of mindfulness. I am trying my hardest to stay positive and stress free right now also. Good luck to us eh? Haha

Wish: Thank you. My hubby has a skip in his step. I think he's more hopeful than me. He was almost dancing as we drove back home..lol I think with all our current home remodeling plans and puppy addition to the family..he is naturally more happy. The puppy is challenging but he seems to like her a bunch.

It would be nice if we could all have relatively close due dates.:blush: But life happens as it does. :hugs:

Do you have much morning sickness? Or are you lucky enough to not be taken over by it?

Oooh a new puppy! That's fun! What kind? How old? Congrats ❤

Yes. It will happen as it is meant to.

I'm just feeling moderately hungover all day and so tired that I wake up wanting a nap haha. All good signs I think. So far not many food aversions so trying to get some good meat and veggie intake before that happens.

How are you feeling after your IUI?

Wish: Its a Dashund/Beattle mix. Looks like a typical mini pin. I think she will get as big as up to my knees for her head but she will be a small dog (so I say, her paws look kinda big).

Pregnancy tired is the best. I miss that sleep. Hungover??? hahaha....are we slurring our words too? OH, just remember I forgot to look at video. Now I can't remember if you posted the link or not. I will back anyway to look. Me and Nix are bad. There's not much to offend with us. I wish our thread wasn't so public because I know we turn a few heads with our discussions. But we are real with each other and that's what gets me through all this ttc that rainbow baby.

My IUI was a piece of cake. In and out in lest than 10 seconds. All I did was lay there for 15minutes afterwards. It was the ovulating of the follies that did me in. I am only just now feeling able to move around without pain. I will go bonkers with happiness if it worked. I have ovulated many follies like this before on non IUI cycles but have never caught one of them.:haha: Old age has caught up with me making the whole process a bear.

Ok, hahah...I gabbed enough. I'll save some for later.

NIX: Thinking of you :hugs:

I’m glad the IUI went well. Wishing you all the luck in the world. Third time lucky.

Tested again this morning. Bfn again! CD29 now. I’m going to get a frer at lunch I think. This is driving absolutely nuts. I’m going out tonight and need to know whether I’m safe to drink or not

Ftale- you got a puppy? Oh my days I really want a dashund. They are my faves. Sooo bloody cute. Ha I know, some of the things we put on here are cringe worthy, but we’re all in this together

Yes. Get the 2 pack of FRER Nix. One tonight on a good hold and one with fmu tomorrow! I'm still holding out hope that the digi just isn't sensitive enough. Did you tear it apart again? What does it look like?

Despite being barely able to keep eyes open all day I'm of my energized now that it's 23:00... but I have been up reading my smutty "romance" novel :haha: and maybe... trying to stay up to see if you posted early (for you) this morning. :blush: glad I caught you :hugs:

Good luck trying to stay concentrated today. And extra good luck for your next testing. I assume I will see the results when I get up tomorrow :blush:

FTale. That sounds like a lovely pup ❤ and yup. Sometimes mixing up or forgetting words... or forgetting everything in general. Baby brain is for real!!!
I did post the link. Hope you find it funny. I stumbled upon the "True Facts of the Cuttle fish" when looking for real material for lesson plans and fell in love with the guy.
I too would like to feel safer to post a bit more but the public nature does tone us down a bit eh? I am really happy to have found you ladies. Feel a bit of kindered spirit to you both.
I'm glad this part was easy for you and you aren't in the ovulation pain stage anymore.

Ok. I should finish this chapter and go to bed... but it's just getting to the good part :haha::blush:

Night night ladies. Can't wait to see the updates in the am!

I will be buying a 2 pack for sure. I have yellowy Cm today which is pretty gross. I did take it apart again and it has the 2nd blue line. I did some googling last night and apparently these digitals also test for LH hormone, hence the line. Gah really can’t win. This feeling is horrible, just finding out either way would be good. DH is getting annoyed because I won’t have sex. There is so much Cm up there that it really wounldnt be nice.

Ooo I love a good saucy book. I haven’t read the link you posted yet, I’ll have a read over lunch. It’s 7:30 am here and I’m about to start work.

I was wide awake at 5:30am this morning, not like me at all. I think it’s the nerves.

Have a good sleep and I’ll let you know the results later

Needs: Hope you are having a good Friday.

Wish: What did I just watch?? HAHAHAHAH...I'm both horrified and intrigued. I'll never look at that animal the same again. SO glad I'm human.:haha:

NIX: Looking forward to the FRER. Either you are preggy or your relaxing vacation set you body to the 'normal' 28 day schedule for most women. And quit holding out on hubby..you know he doing care about nothing when it comes to dtd.:coffee:

I do feel your stress though. Last cycle I tested and tested those extra few days wondering why I hadn't started. The ghost line in the Osom made me wonder if things just didn't stick. It was such a relief to get my period though I was dumbfounded.

As for the puppy, she is growing on me, it's 5am sharp for me no matter what anymore. Have to get her ready and my daughter ready for the day. School starts in lil over a week.

Time to get the non furry one up now. I'll catch you ladies later.

Here’s today’s test. I held a pee for 3 hours, it was bloody hard work. It’s a bfn. It looks like there is something there, but I can’t see any colour. I’m going to hold off testing now until Sunday. It’s disheartening :cry:

Attachments

• B4EFF7D7-9047-4910-9ED6-88578014325C.jpg
    B4EFF7D7-9047-4910-9ED6-88578014325C.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 11
  • B49E2C1D-566A-46DA-8C7A-3CBE9715F04C.jpg
    B49E2C1D-566A-46DA-8C7A-3CBE9715F04C.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
NIX: Bloody hell. I would have bet my right hand you were getting a bfp. I'm terribly sorry.

Praying you can recoop and jump back on this crazy TTC ride. :hugs:

Make it a blazing weekend!

I know right. I really thought I’d see one on a FRER! I’m officially stumped. Maybe I’m having my first cycle where I didn’t ovulate and everything is just in my head.

Who knows, I’m starting to think I’m going bat shit crazy lol. I’m going out to watch a live band and have some ciders tonight, just going to forget about it for 24 hours

Oh man. I would have bet on it as well. Especially with the extra cm... but have some fun and test on Sun. You never know. You say you can see a little something irl? I thought I saw the littlest shadow too on the second pic but I know the crazy feeling.
To be honest I am still holding out hope for you. It isn't over till it's over. :hugs:

Yeah... it's a weird one lol. Sorry FTale. My bad. :blush:

Oh man. I would have bet on it as well. Especially with the extra cm... but have some fun and test on Sun. You never know. You say you can see a little something irl? I thought I saw the littlest shadow too on the second pic but I know the crazy feeling.
To be honest I am still holding out hope for you. It isn't over till it's over. :hugs:

Yeah... it's a weird one lol. Sorry FTale. My bad. :blush:

Pffft..don't be sorry. I loved that junk. :haha: Just when you think you know everything:dohh:

It’s not over until the witch arrives. I keep having little cramps that make me think she’s coming, then she’s not there.

Hope you ladies are having a fabulous Friday

Oh Nix, I’m disappointed for you. Hope it’s just bad luck with the tests and your hormones surge the right way.

I don’t usually do OPK but last nights one was light enough. From the way I’m feeling physically I think ovulation has passed so I’m officially in the waiting it out time now.

God only knows when we will next be able to try so that wait is going to be awful!

Hope you all don't mind another joining in! Trying to make sense of my symptoms or non-symptoms lol. You ladies are all making me feel more sane since I've been experiencing the same or similar for the past few days. 11DPO today... shouldn't test until Tues (AF due Thurs) but will test tomorrow and Sunday and every day until that witch shows her nasty face :haha:

good luck to all in the TWW!

Kroert56: Welcome :flower: Nice to have you join us. We have been at it a while now but support each other to the fullest. I really hope one of your tests shows bfp so you don't have to go crazy looking at test after test.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->