TWW what will it lead to?

Welcome Kroert! I’m saying I’m not testing until July 31st. I’m probably lying by saying that. I know I will break before then.

I’m going to do guess work on my ovulation date and guess that I’m 2dpo. I only done the one OPK so can’t be sure but my symptoms say it is more likely that.

What DPO should I start feeling odd signs that I will totally misread and give me false hope?

Hey kroert: welcome to our madness. 11DPO not long until testing. Do you test early or wait for AF?

Well ladies guess what..... still no bloody AF!!! Pardon the pun! Now 4 days late. I’m not testing today. I will test again tomorrow with FMU.

Ha a wicked time out last night. We went to see my favourite local band. To start with I couldn’t drink, it was like my body was telling me not to, I was really “should I? Shouldn’t I?” Then I found an amazing apricot cider to drink and the rest is history. I did have heartburn all evening though. But I had a dance and forgot about everything for a few hours. It was really nice and just what I needed. I was going to pounce on DH when we got home, but in his drunken state he got in bed and passed out whilst I was brushing my teeth lol.

I just seen a post from a lady on the July thread about calf cramps. I’ve been having those nearly every morning from around 4-6DPO! I’ve just googled it and that can be associated with pregnancy... and dehydration. I have been super thirsty as well so could be a mixture of the two.

Hope you all have a good weekend

Needs: I am 2 dpo today so we are right with each other on testing. :D

NIX: Oh the amount of jelly going on right now is insane. Apricot Cider?? YES Please!! I would love to taste that.
WOW no af?? This is total mischief. :nope: I hope you get a positive soon. A week is the longest I ever went with af being late. And at that time I was praying hard ironically to not be pregnant...I wasn't :blush:

Well we are all on edge with you. Praying for the best:hugs:

Yay to being 2dpo. At least you won’t have my madness going on in two weeks, you’ll get the beta. We don’t get that in the U.K. if I was to go and see my gp on Monday and say I’m late and they will just say “if it’s the same in two weeks, come back and see us” it’s really crap.

Yes, you heard my right, apricot cider. It was non fizzy cider as well so went down a treat. I feel like I’ve been hit by a train today!

We are going to sort our house out today, pretend we are moving and have a ruthless clear out. It’s become very cluttered. I love a good clear out

:hugs: Me too, NIX. We are a messy bunch but when we clean up things are right spiffy. If only we could find a way, to keep it so tidy :haha: I+ think cleaning out clutter makes for good together time too. We've started doing dishes together,completely cleaned out our 'junk room' so we have our third bedroom back and he is really pitching in with puppy which I need.

I'm up with puppy now sitting out a horrible storm that is just getting started. How is it up there?

Ah if only it would stay clean and tidy. My DH leaves a tornado destruction path behind him, it’s lile already having a kid.

Ah I really hate thunder storms. I’m petrified of them. Such a wimp. It’s hot here today and I just can’t be the sun, I’m sweating buckets. I’m just radiating heat. It’s horrible.

NIX: HAHAHAH...yes, like a kid. Its amazing how they can create messes then keep on going. But OH the joy when you clean it up. Its like they are relieved. And I'm like 'seriously?' You created this mess if you don't want to exist in it, clean up after yourself :coffee:..yeah not going to happen unless you have a tough case of OCD :dohh:

Hey, I'm baking tater tots. And defrosting a huge skinless chicken breast. I don't know what I'm doing with the chicken but I'm about to destroy the tots. So hungry.

I hope you two have fun clearing out the clutter and your hang over clears up as well :hugs:

Ugh I know. If I had OCD I think I would have to divorce DH. I wouldn’t be able to cope with it lol.

Mmmm what I would do is cut the chicken into pieces, marinade it. Cut some peppers onion and mushroom and make kebabs under the grill. With rice or something.

We’re getting there. We have a massive pile for recycling tomorrow

Ugh I know. If I had OCD I think I would have to divorce DH. I wouldn’t be able to cope with it lol.

Mmmm what I would do is cut the chicken into pieces, marinade it. Cut some peppers onion and mushroom and make kebabs under the grill. With rice or something.

We’re getting there. We have a massive pile for recycling tomorrow

Brilliant idea!!

Welcome Needs & KROERT

NIX that cider sounds amazing! Oooh I still have my FX for You! Can't wait to see your test tomorrow morning.
Good on you guys for cleaning out a bit. We really need to do this but I am just so horrible at it. I'm sure I'll have a surge of nesting at some point here and get it done.

Afm or whatever ladies say on here for updates... not even sure what this one stands for lol. I'm fumbling and learning on the fly with all the things lol... but I assume that it means update hahaha- anyways. Went out for my friends stagette lastnight. Just out at a cabin. Was a trooper and stayed out late... didn't get home till after 2am (big deal for me lately) I decided to come home and cozy in my own bed with my pup and not stay out... but this am I think I feel worse off than most of the girls who were drinking probably Feel! I'm really struggling this morning. Feel like I've been hit by a truck and like I drank a bottle of tequila to myself (though obviously I only had water) spook nauseated and my head and neck are killing me! It's going to take a bi t longer to get back out there than I originally figured. Ooops. It was really cold lastnight too with a bunch of storms moving past us. And the smoke from the fire was swirling so I'm hoping I'm not getting sick now.
Anyways. I'm going to wallow in self pitty for a little longer... try and choke down some food... get cleaned up and head back out. We are going into the little village for some yummy restaurant tonight. So will go for that then come back home tonight.

Hope you all have a lovely (or had/having depending on your time zone) Saturday.

Oh cool! This is exciting to have someone on the same DPO as me!

I’m jealous of people who can keep a tidy house. I’m a complete disaster. When I’m around I’m like a tornado. I’m looking forward to the day my OH and I are together full time because he is the neat freak and orderly one when it comes to house stuff.

Hey wish, AFM= as for me

Fair play to you. I had some drinks and was zonked in bed by 1am.

Bless you, I hope you feel better soon. There’s nothing worse than feeling rough.

I’ve been feeling optimistic today, I have a good feeling about testing tomorrow.

Hope your meal tonight is yummy. We just had a bbq. Im getting full up very quickly, I had to stop eating. I NEVER have to stop eating, I can always clear my plate. DH laughed

5 day late and there’s a grey line, no colour to it! Argh!!!

Attachments

• 52D4C39A-1FAB-445D-AD22-76174916C338.jpg
    52D4C39A-1FAB-445D-AD22-76174916C338.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6
Well I went to have my 2nd pee of the day and I’m now spotting. I think AF may finally be here. I’m going to wait until full flow to declare it over, but it’s looking that way

NIX: I am so sorry my dear friend. I'm hugging you tightly right now. Nothing made sense this cycle. :cry: Your body held out for so long. I think you ovulated no doubt too. Take some time to enjoy whatever makes you happy this week. Don't dare think about ttc. :nope:
I'm still holding you :hugs:

Thank you lovely. I’m so gutted, I started to get really hopeful. I just ate a massive slab of DHs stale birthday cake lol.

I’m going to monitor this cycle, temp, opks the lot. I want to see whether my ovulation date has changed. The only thing I can think of for this month was that we flew home from hols on ovulation day, maybe that delayed it?! I don’t know, it could be a number things.

:hugs::hugs: to ya u Nix

My skin is after turning in to a right oil slick. It’s never been this oily. Plus I’m exhausted. Despite having a 3 hour nap yesterday evening with waking up at 10pm I still managed to sleep for 9.5hrs last night.

Totally psychosomatic though, it’s far too early to be feeling anything.

Good Sunday Morning (where I am, anyway) to all!

Nix, I'm so sorry that witch got you. How DARE she!

I tested yesterday morning with FMU and IF there was anything there, it was a real squinter. My mom keeps asking if I'm pregnant because I keep telling her I must have a brain tumor smelling all this non-existent coconut lol

4 days from AF - woke up with some tender BBs but nothing that I usually feel with AF pending. I also usually have some pretty bad back pain during PMS but since I haven't really been tracking my every move, it's hard to tell if it's just a bit early for AF symptoms.. really frustrating and we aren't even trying so I can't imagine how some of you ladies do this every month! I'm driving myself bananas! lol

I know it's early, but I feel like I'd feel SOMETHING by now so I'm assuming I'm not PG, but maybe it's time to talk about trying with my OH.

So happy to have somewhere I can talk about this and not be judged for being bat-shit crazy lmao

Oh Nix. I am so so so so sorry. :hugs: that cycle was a doozy indeed. I just have no words to express my sadness for you. I'm just sending all my hugs :hugs:
I'd suggest making yourself a nice poutine and eating it all.
Just so you don't have to trek back through our posts: French fries, cheese curds (or mozzarella) hot brown gravy. Voila. I like lots of black pepper and also ketchup with mine but apparently I'm a weirdo lol.

Do all the things you love this week and again...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->