TWW what will it lead to?

I need to fix my diet for sure. All This gym time isn’t doing anything because I eat poorly.

So tonight I’m a little crampy. But it way too early for af for me

I know what you mean, I’m not really getting gains because I ate so much. It’s just stopping me gaining. I could do a lot better.

I had a very strange and vivid dream this morning. I woke up half way through and it continued when I went to seep. Not had that before

Dreams are often a very good sign. I wish I was having them. I just want more sleep after waking.....:haha:

Fingers crossed, it’s P day tomorrow.

Well my doctor has just confused me. We were talking about my cycles and he told me that a woman’s luteal phase is always 14 days. I’ve read everywhere else that it can vary. I think mine is 10-11days. I really need to temp this month so I can be sure when I ovulate and count the LP correctly.

NixNax I've always heard its always 14 days as well! unless you have a luteal phase defect.
i always have vivid dreams so i couldn't count on that one. haha

this morning my allergies were bothering me and when i started coughing i immediately gagged. this is not unheard of for me but the only time i've ever gagged before is when i have drainage, i didn't have any this morning and started gagging when i cough. and since then i've been a little queasy. I still haven't broken down to test yet so holding on strong!!

I definitely need to temp next cycle if this cycle doesn’t work. I could have been getting ovulation wrong these past months. We do BD for most of my window. So we generally have most bases covered.

Be strong be strong, you’re doing so well with not testing. Gagging although not nice is a positive sign. Only a few days left to find out.

I just woke up from a nap, I felt exhausted. The dreams a pretty cool. I always used to moan that I don’t remember my dreams, but since we started TTC I get them loads. It’s kind of nice

if i can just make it through tomorrow i'm good i don't test on weekends as my husband is always home with me and he wants to be surprised so as long as i dont give in and test tomorrow i'll be fine.

if i can just make it through tomorrow i'm good i don't test on weekends as my husband is always home with me and he wants to be surprised so as long as i dont give in and test tomorrow i'll be fine.

You got this, just keep yourself occupied

FX for some bfp surprises for you two!!!

What dpo will you two be this weekend?

I'll be 11/12 dpo this weekend.
a new thing is happening today. I can't stop eating and its not like i'm hungry i just am not really full and i feel like i need to keep getting food. i don't eat a lot normally and actually get pretty full really fast.

a new thing is happening today. I can't stop eating and its not like i'm hungry i just am not really full and i feel like i need to keep getting food. i don't eat a lot normally and actually get pretty full really fast.

Oh, man! I'd be testing with that symptom...lol

FX for you. My progesterone has had me eating so much lately I think :shrug:

Oh, man! I'd be testing with that symptom...lol

FX for you. My progesterone has had me eating so much lately I think :shrug:

Well. I caved. I tested and it’s super early. But was bfn I’m pretty sure which is okay because I know the shot it out of my system. That being said it was an IC which barely showed a line when I was testing the trigger shot while the FRER had a dark line so.

Ah hopeful you caved. It’s still early though. Hopefully you’ll see something soon.

I went out for some food last night with a friend. Before I went out she said something completely silly and I would have normally called her a fool and laughed about it, but I got really upset and angry about it. I had a really over emotional Moment. The same thing happened last month though so is probably just PMS. I was also really hot in bed last night, I slept on top of the covers for most of the night.

AF is due today, it doesn’t feel like it’s going to come, but then it never does, it normally arrives with full flow and no warning. Hoping it stays away

Hopeful:Sorry the test was bfn, like nix said it's early still. And if your cheapie wasn't so good at lines before I wouldn't trust them so much until you are much closer for would be AF day. Do you have anymore frer for the weekend? FX

Nixnax: Same here, I don't feel it coming, just start spotting and it's over. I'm not a spotter so I know not to hold out hope of a sticky bean once I see any red.
I hope AF doesn't come for you. Seems like you have had so many silent symptoms. FX

I'm relieved to have made it this far with my sanity in check. I did do a few cheapies yesterday to get it out of my system. Seeing bfn when you know you should is easier to handle. Any bfn past 9dpo always sends me into basket case mode...lol...

Here's to hoping we planted some seeds this cycle. :)

Same here, as soon a red comes it’s game over. I only spot right at the end.

All of the shops and supermarkets local to me only sell blue dye tests, so I just use ICs. If I ever get a nice line on one of them I’ll go for clear blue digi.

When is your AF due FTale? There’s something almost satisfying in seeing BFN at the right time isn’t there ha ha. This is enough to make the sanest of people a little crazy

I keep going to the loo to check for AF. 3 times in the last hour I’ve done it, and I’ve been able to pee every time

I hope AF stays away for the both of you! and you get your BFP.

I truthfully have no clue what to think. Last night I started cramping not quite as much as i would if AF were about to show but definitely noticeable. I'm not due AF until tuesday so this would be really early. and with me being on progesterone for 3 more days i wouldn't think its trying to sneak in early. so i really don't know what to think of these cramps also last night when i went to the restroom i noticed a glob of pink i mean no red in it at all, in the toilet and thats the only time i've seen it :shrug:

Here's hoping for BFP's for all of us! :dust:

Hopeful, this signs all sound promising. Hopefully you have a little bean burrowing in for the next 9 months. I have everything crossed for you.

No AF as yet, I have been having mild cramps today, more dull aches than cramps in my uterus and lower back. I don’t get pre AF cramps, but everything about this cycle is different so who knows. I did sneak a test in today and BFN again. I think I ovulated later, if that is the case then AF may not come today and I may have a longer cycle.

I have been taking the following vitamins this month:

EPO pre O and cod liver oil post O
Vitamin C
My usual multi-vitamins
Folic acid

These could have made a difference somehow

I hope the witch stays away!

I forgot to mention last night when i started cramping i started to get discouraged but then implantation crossed my mind and i got the biggest smile on my face that i couldn't wipe off so i was just looking goofy trying to sleep HAHA. but i never do that and it was almost as if my body just knew it was a good thing. :shrug:

I hope the witch stays away!

I forgot to mention last night when i started cramping i started to get discouraged but then implantation crossed my mind and i got the biggest smile on my face that i couldn't wipe off so i was just looking goofy trying to sleep HAHA. but i never do that and it was almost as if my body just knew it was a good thing. :shrug:

This sounds very much like implantation. Ah I’m so excited for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->