TWW what will it lead to?

I am trying my best to hold out until next week You all stop tempting me!!! haha so I went to the gym last night and my chest was too sore to do anything which was weird but im assuming it was the progesterone.

haha the temptation is so strong! when are u planning to test? af *not* due on 10/31 so really trying to hold out until then but man is it hard.

that's awesome that you went to the gym though! i have had zero motivation to go to the gym lately

Like a crazy fool, I just tested. An IC and OPK. Looks like I’m having a LH surge. BFN Though. Well of course it’s BFN I’m only 8DPO :haha:

AF due Friday. Still zero symptoms to speak of :coffee:

i'm 7dpo today and really want to test even though i know its early but i've read so many stories of women getting bfp's at 8dpo :shrug:

well you're still not out, hoping af doesn't show up for you on friday, baby dust! :dust:

It’s so hard not to test. I promised myself I would test until Friday, I’m so weak.

The opk got so much darker. It looks positive.

No more testing until Friday :blush:

keep us updated! fx for u on friday :dust:

I am trying my best to hold out until next week You all stop tempting me!!! haha so I went to the gym last night and my chest was too sore to do anything which was weird but im assuming it was the progesterone.

haha the temptation is so strong! when are u planning to test? af *not* due on 10/31 so really trying to hold out until then but man is it hard.

that's awesome that you went to the gym though! i have had zero motivation to go to the gym lately

I'm due AF on 10/31 as well so i am hoping to make my absolute earliest test 10/30 thats probably not likely but im trying

I almost forgot another "symptom" my husband uploaded a picture of us from the weekend and by boobs looked huge! he thought i was crazy for saying that but then at the gym a friend of mine commented on it as well!

Hmm...interesting. You must be shooting out alot of progesterone. I only get sore nips with Clomid and I figured it was because of releasing more than one eggie.

Now, I can't wait for you to test again....:blush: Just sayin'

Nixnax: Ah, man, I hope your hpt starts showing some color. If only we make them show color like the opks...ugh. :winkwink:

Hmm...interesting. You must be shooting out alot of progesterone. I only get sore nips with Clomid and I figured it was because of releasing more than one eggie.

I dont remember them being this sore the last time i was on progesterone. so we shall see even if i tested this early i don't think anything would be there so i am trying my hardest to wait it out](*,)

I dont remember them being this sore the last time i was on progesterone. so we shall see even if i tested this early i don't think anything would be there so i am trying my hardest to wait it out](*,)

Good luck..LOL...my mind was already wonderinge'hmmmmmmm' and I'm only 4dpo. :dohh:

Awwww sorry hopeful, I don’t know why I tested. I promised I wouldn’t! I’m so weak.

I never get sore boobs, at any part of my cycle, sore nips, now that’s a different story. Every fertile window bam “DO NOT TOUCH MY NIPS” ha ha.

Bigger boobs is a good sign.

I’ve been having minor little dull aches in my uterus all day, not in one particular place, just all over. I’m wondering if I’m gearing up for AF. I don’t get any symptoms or warning of approaching AF I just get a full flow straight away. I’ve also never had a positive opk at this point in my cycle. Most odd.

This is month 4 off of BCP and I feel like my hormones are finally levelling out. Every month I’ve had every symptom going. This month I’ve had nothing. I’m starting to understand my body a bit now, which is making this slightly easier.

Well I woke up to super cramped this morning. Wish it was a definite 'sign'. I really feel like my cycle is trying to end. Was so cold last night before bed.

How is everyone else doing?

Well I woke up to super cramped this morning. Wish it was a definite 'sign'. I really feel like my cycle is trying to end. Was so cold last night before bed.

How is everyone else doing?

I hope that is a sign for you.

AFM- I feel nothing really. A little tired maybe. Going to a gym class in a minute. Trying to hold off testing again

Nixnax: Have fun at class. I thought about getting in a session of strength training this morning but I will hold off till tonight so my dh can join in.

FX for when you do test!! :thumbup:

Nixnax: Have fun at class. I thought about getting in a session of strength training this morning but I will hold off till tonight so my dh can join in.

FX for when you do test!! :thumbup:

Thanks. I did body pump this morning. I have another class this evening. Kill me now!

I’m working all weekend so have to get my gym time in today

Ftale I hope this ends up being a good sign for you!!
NixNax a lot of women say the cycle they didnt have symptoms was the cycle the got BFP! Let us know if you test soon!

AFM not a lot to report my boobs are still sore which is normal with progesterone pills. i did notice yesterday that my ovary area felt "heavy" similar to how it does around ovulation time. which is weird. but it went away.

I haven’t done a HPT today but I did and OPK today out of curiosity as yesterday’s was positive, and today it was stark white, my surge is over. I’m just going to wait and see if AF gets me.

I have a doctors appt tomorrow because I’ve been constipated since coming off BP (TMI). 3 months of constipation is not cool. I’ve been drinking apple cider vinegar with water twice a day and it helps, but if I miss one day, I’m back to square one. It’s driving me nuts.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Hopeful: Heavy right ovary over here too. Man lets pray this is it..man to see a bfp would make my week. :happydance:

Nixnax: You go girl. I wish I had that type of dedication. I will let anything derail my exercise plans but I'm eating right 'enough'...lol. It is October so sneak lil chocolates here and there.

The constipation I battled pretty bad until I started peppermint tea and yi mu cao tea (only to be drank while not waiting to ovulate or pregnant). Peppermint tea alone is suppose to help and it did. Plus more fiber in your diet alone with cardio keeps you bowels steady. And I don't have to say it but I will ...water. Actually plain apple juice drank like a maniac will clear you out too. Don't have to do nasty apple cider vinegar.

Just got back from 2nd gym class. I feel pooped. That’s my quota for a good few days done. I LOVE chocolate, if I could live on it I really would ha ha.

Water isn’t a problem, I drink loads. I haven’t tried peppermint tea, I may give that a go. I eat a lot of vegetables but I do lack in fibre. I’m just not a fan of fibre rich foods. Maybe its time I just started eating it and stopped being a baby.

I have to have the cider vinegar with a drop of cordial. It’s rank otherwise. I neck it before I can even think of how bad it tastes

I need to fix my diet for sure. All This gym time isn’t doing anything because I eat poorly.

So tonight I’m a little crampy. But it way too early for af for me

I need to fix my diet for sure. All This gym time isn’t doing anything because I eat poorly.

So tonight I’m a little crampy. But it way too early for af for me

I know what you mean, I’m not really getting gains because I ate so much. It’s just stopping me gaining. I could do a lot better.

I had a very strange and vivid dream this morning. I woke up half way through and it continued when I went to seep. Not had that before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->