TWW what will it lead to?

I knew I shouldn’t have tested. I never do.

Getting a touch of pink Cm now so I think she’s on her way.

Elton John is gonna happen \\:D/ small mercies

Wow!!! NIX your progesterone is beautiful!!! That is perfect high!! I wish I could do that with no meds. Praying your hubby gets tested real soon.

Tons of crushed and sad with you over bfn. Was not expecting to see it at all. Doesnt mean nothing happened I think it just didn't get far enough to stick. Sticking is what makes those bfps show. Hugs Let's pray you rest positive soon.

I really don’t feel too bad about it. I’m off on hols in 2 days, so at least I can enjoy cocktails. Finding the silver linings.

The doc didn’t say the exact number but I’m happy with over 30.

Nix: I know you want to see Elton but was hoping you could do it with a straight shot to the loo due to your giant preggy belly.

But alas mate nothing to it but to keep on doing it..no pun intended. We all want the same thing (I'm sure I do just not on mind anymore).

You have a saf flight Thursday. I'll be on a blasted kidney diet no doubt after seeing urologist tomorrow. LOL..bleh...hugs

I would have gone to see Elton if I was over my due date. Nothing would stop me :haha: I’d pack my hospital bag and car seat for the baby. Had it all planned out lol.

We do indeed, we’ll get there. Even you, I’m sure of it.

I fly 2pm Thursday. So I’ll be having a full on break from here. My fertile window should be opening up the day we get home :haha: so no rest for DH.

Hope all goes well tomorrow. Are you feeling better in yourself now?

Nix: I can feel my right urethra if I move to jarringly or dtd..so still tender but NOTHING like before.
Ooooo..how long will you he gone for?I want to go on holiday too..lol...Maybe I will pawn the lil one off on my best friend then take a weekend off with hubby. Not this weekend though he got stuck working it.

Well here is to a new bright cycle of hope for baby Nix.

How is everyone? I'm working and thinking about getting back in bed. Was going to prune juice it up this morning but my tummy decided it could manage on own... lol Bet it was the lil piece burger I had last night. I couldn't finish my sandwich because I got full really fast. My hubby had no issues with polishing it off for me.

I'm ready for the weekend. My friend is taking my daughter after since her other company is gone now. I dont fancy the 4 hour drive 2 out 2 back..but I suppose she needs a break from us hahahah. And I think we need one too :change:.

Hugs

Hey lovely. Oooo that doesn’t sound very nice. Glad you didn’t need to drink the prune juice, blagh nasty stuff.

Yay to having a weekend with hubby, enjoy it.

CD1 for me. Expecting full flow very shortly. Booo. I don’t feel too bad about it, hubby will get his favourite sex on holiday :blush:

Enjoy your weekend with DH FTale!

Nix - ah so sorry AF got you. At least you get to enjoy some drinks on holiday now .. and of course holiday sex :happydance: :haha:

I am EXHAUSTED. this ntnp isn't really happening. We dtd once since AF.. currently cd14. I'm trying to focus on the weightloss.. then a baby can come at any time after that!

Im aching SO bad. 2 sessions with the PT this week & a cardio session in between. Phew. I need a break. My mums down to stay for the next 2 nights, then DH has Friday off then we're going to stay at my in laws for the weekend.... life is at full speed right now:haha:

Hey lovely. Oooo that doesn’t sound very nice. Glad you didn’t need to drink the prune juice, blagh nasty stuff.

Yay to having a weekend with hubby, enjoy it.

CD1 for me. Expecting full flow very shortly. Booo. I don’t feel too bad about it, hubby will get his favourite sex on holiday :blush:

HAHAHAHAHAHA..NIX I was all sad and glum but then you wrote '..his favorite holiday'

Truly am sorry though. Guys just dont get AF. I'll be happy when he has to kiss that one goodbye for 9months.:-=

Enjoy your weekend with DH FTale!

Nix - ah so sorry AF got you. At least you get to enjoy some drinks on holiday now .. and of course holiday sex :happydance: :haha:

I am EXHAUSTED. this ntnp isn't really happening. We dtd once since AF.. currently cd14. I'm trying to focus on the weightloss.. then a baby can come at any time after that!

Im aching SO bad. 2 sessions with the PT this week & a cardio session in between. Phew. I need a break. My mums down to stay for the next 2 nights, then DH has Friday off then we're going to stay at my in laws for the weekend.... life is at full speed right now:haha:

Thank you You have good time too

Ha ha I’ll be happy when he kisses goodbye to it as well.

Well done on the fitness mrsmummy, that’s fab. Hope you have a wicked weekend.

I’ll be off to the airport shortly, just popping on here to say a quick goodbye. Speak to you in a week xx

How is everyone doing? You back from your trip yet, Nix?

Mrsmummy: How is training? Your muscles getting use to the activity? I was just talking to hubby about getting back in shape little bit by little bit. He looks more interested in getting a late nite snack...lol Soooo he is going to be right back. Meanwhile I'm studying my phone apps for strength training since cardio is too my for my kidney surgery area.

Gotta burn this weight off though.

Well, write when ya can

All good thanks FTale. Training is going REALLY well! I've been going 3 times a week. I hoped to go 4, but so far it's not happened. Small steps!!
I'e lost 3lbs so far, but I've lost 1.5 inches from my belly, and 1 inch from my bust and thigh. My PT thinks I'm probably converting fat to muscle as we've been doing lots of weight lifting.. He thinks once my body gets used to lifting it'll start dropping lbs. I'm feeling GREAT. The best I've felt in over a year.

Your DH sounds like mine :haha: Ah yes.. how are you doing now? In less pain/no pain I hope?

Nix - Hope your holiday is lots of fun!! I SO need some winter sun. I'm frozen!

I so want to book a holiday ready for next year, but we're already going to Butlins and DH is 30 in January, so I thought I'd buy him a Butlins WWE break just for the two of us (3 nights) for November... He's crazy about wrestling (me, less so....!) but I'm sure he will love that as we never go away just the two of us.. we barely even get a night out alone.
Not sure I can afford a holiday abroad as well! Maybe 2020.... :haha:

I'm so jelly. I hope tonight I can so some thing exercise why. So busy at work. I already had to crash once from the stress. Its going to be a long night but so happy I can work from home.

What's your diet like? Do you get a lot of fruits and veggies in?

He's got me on what he calls a "primal diet". So no breakfast, just water/coffee/tea, then workout, come home, have fats/proteins etc and a small amount of carbs if necessary, then in the evening have my main carbs (eg, pasta dishes, etc). I dont get much fruit in.. sometimes a banana. I'm not that keen on fruit.. i pretty much only like bananas, apples and grapes. Id rather leave the rest haha! I do get veggies in though usually. He says i should eat 2000 cals a day (i need 2500 to maintain my current weight) so with exercise thats creating a good deficit.. but i never eat that many. I average 1200. When you fill up on "good food" i find Im just not hungry enough to eat that many!

Primal diet. I like the sounds of it. I dont crave meat much but with my kidney diet i can have 3oz a day. So limiting though ive been bad. Work has been stressful lol But getting back on track today.

Have you noticed a big change in energy for you?

Keep it up! Im proud of you!

Oh before i forget, i had a strange dream last night. I was in a bathroom wearing a cream colored shirt. I noticed a wet spot around my nipple through the shirt. I thought odd why am i leaking. I pulled my shirt up to find loads of colostrum leaking from both breast going down the center of my tummy. It was so real. I was struggling to clean it off with tissues ad worries about getting a shirt to change into..LOL then i woke up.

No idea what it means.

Ok gonna hit snooze on my alarm before time to drive kiddo to school. Hugs

Nix: Thinking of you!

Sorry works been tough! :hugs:

Yeh i have heaps more energy!! I feel great!

Oh! What a strange dream :haha:
Wonder what it means!

Hey ladies :hi: I’m back!

We had a lovely holiday thank you. Blazing 32 degrees c every day. We got back Thursday, but I care straight back to a family drama so haven’t had the chance to get on here.

Mrsmummy, that diet sounds like a good one. I think I’ll look that one up. Doing the sugar detox really helped my food choices on holiday. The only sugar I had was from copious amounts of cocktails. I only put on 3lbs so I’m happy. Our last holiday in July I put on 8.5lbs! I’m going sugar free again tomorrow for 4 weeks.

FTale - sounds like you’re feeling much better now. I’m very pleased about that. Ooo funky dream! Where are you in your cycle? Fingers crossed it means something amazing. Hope you weren’t too badly affect by the hurricane?! My friend was/is visiting a friend in Gainesville and her flights home were cancelled as she was going via Atlanta. She was supposed to fly back weds but is now flying today. Luckily she was staying with friends so didn’t have pay for extra accommodation.

I have no idea where I am in my cycle. Ff says I will ovulate tomorrow, but I have a feeling it may have happened on Friday/sat. Flying messed me up last time and delayed it by 5 days so who the hell knows. No temping and no opks so I’m just gonna have to ride this one out.

Back to work tomorrow and I don’t wanna go. I’m working a bit tonight from home, but I don’t invisage doing much. We’re off surfing today, the weather is rubbish but surf is good.

Welcome Back Nix!!!

Sorry about the family drama. Don't it happen right when you exhale?? Hope you are doing ok.
I've been trying to stay active on here and in life in general :lol: But I've been a slug lately. Didn't help that we had a gas leak in the house. All is well now but geesh.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this cycle goes for you two. Lets see if you can pull a pumpkin out the of patche, eh? HUGS

Mrsmummy: Hope you aren't too sore. Do the kids have any school breaks coming up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->