Type 1 diabetes

I don't exercise a lot lol just find on the school run I can drop pretty quick xx

Had my scan today :happydance:
All is hunky dory, the bean was upside down??
So glad it's another milestone passed!
I am 13 wks tomorrow apparently.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful scan!!

Ive been dealing w loads of lows lately at 32 weeks! I wonder if its because of all my constant contractions?

I can't wait till Friday as it's scan day :)
I had my check up after eye surgery today and all is ok at the moment. No changes phew, only thing is for a few months I've got to go every month to make sure nothing changes , wish me luck.
Diabetic nurse tomorrow and. Can't wait to see my results on a graph. Tbh I think they should be ok Barring a few lows and ups but i can't be 100% perfect.
Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Hi ladies I have a bit of a strange one here as if I wake up an my sugars are high (about 12) I feel fine but when I wake up an it is 8 or under I have been vomiting?? I dnt know if I am hypoing whilst sleeping but it's just so weird. Has anyone had anything like this at all? X

I did! I get nauseous w low blood sugars though too..

I have a scan too on friday! :)

I skipped sickness altogether until abt 12 weeks apart from feeling nauseous but it's still happening :(

Hope all your scans go well. I have booked a hd one for beginning of feb :) this is more so we can show our dd that it's an actual baby in mummy's tummy c

Yeah I get the sickness feeling to with hypos or lower readings , it's horrible.
Hopefully it will settle for us all xx

I feel sick when I'm low too since I've been pregnant, I've tried eating crystallised ginger when low to bring me up and stop the sickness, it helps a bit.
I had laser on my left eye on Tuesday due to changes, it was not a great session, but I'm glad it's over, back for a check up in 6 weeks.

I feel sick when I'm low too since I've been pregnant, I've tried eating crystallised ginger when low to bring me up and stop the sickness, it helps a bit.
I had laser on my left eye on Tuesday due to changes, it was not a great session, but I'm glad it's over, back for a check up in 6 weeks.

I've had 2 lots or laser and like you said it's not a nice feeling. I had my check up Tuesday and since my lat lot which was probably 12 weeks ago there's been no changes. I've got to go back every month for a couple of months to keep a watch in things.

I've got scan tomorrow , still scared think it's just nerves, hopes everyone is ok xx

I've never had laser does it hurt? Only asking as I've had some changes this time :( hoping it's not to serious x

Hope your scan goes well I have midwife appt tomorrow an then another scan in a week an a half. We also booked a hd scan to take our dd to so looking forward to that one x

Things seem to be going well around this thread apart from the nausea... ugh I've had enough of that to last a lifetime I'm sure!

This week I'm back to work after a break of a few weeks, I don't know if its because I'm back to routine or something else but I just can't seem to keep my sugars up. I had reduced insulin last night, still managed to treat hypo's twice between dinner and bed then work up low too, ate breakfast then got to work and I was low again. Despite being hungry all the time I'm so sick of eating! I have no idea how that works :wacko:
Anyone else like this or just me?

I have to make an eye appt soon too. Eek, I hate the drops :nope:

Ive been hypo'ing like crazy the past few days! Doc mentioned it being from all the contractions! Agh!

Scan tomorrow, will update u all tomorrow!

Laser surgery is a uncomfortable feeling. It's hard to explain, every time they flashed the laser it gives a sharp feeling in your head. They say the more you have it done the more it hurts because of the scars.

Scan went well. Edd is 26th July :) more than likely planned sectionl, dr said 39 weeks but I will probably only get to 37 as usual because of Bo which I've already had to double the dose from today xx everything is ok so that's good xx

I finally feel on track and am not beating my self up for the first time in weeks! I'm so nervous about anomaly scan next week though I keep dreaming about things being wrong and about how big baby is!! Please tell me I'm not the only one?! Nikki hope your scan goes well and pink23 glad your scan went well! X

Laser surgery is a uncomfortable feeling. It's hard to explain, every time they flashed the laser it gives a sharp feeling in your head. They say the more you have it done the more it hurts because of the scars.

Scan went well. Edd is 26th July :) more than likely planned sectionl, dr said 39 weeks but I will probably only get to 37 as usual because of Bo which I've already had to double the dose from today xx everything is ok so that's good xx

Pink23, we're close, My EDD 22nd July.
I'm told the next scan is 18 weeks for my anomaly and a 20 wk scan for cardiac? I take it 'normal' pregnant women don't get both?

I'm getting. 20 week scan and I'm hoping fluid will stay at normal level as that's when I ballooned last time. Will probably get more after 20 weeks just to check xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->