Type 1 diabetes

If they didnt seem concerned i wouldnt worry. With a diabetic pregnancy, as u know, we get watched pretty often so if they thought there was a problem they would let u know!

Hi hope everyone is doing ok.
What's everyone's carb ratio for food ? Mines 1:10 at the moment but after tea I seem to be getting 11 & 12s . I wondered if maybe I should lower ratio xx

Hey girls, I have a little query...

I have a pump attached to my tummy and also a CGM attached there too. The sticky thing for the cgm is quite big to hold it in place, about 10cm squared.
I know I'm supposed to be moisturising to avoid stretch marks, but if I do that before I stick the gadgets on, they don't stick, if I do it after, I'm missing big bits of my tummy because they're covered in adhesive stickies! Anyone else in the same situation? Should I just accept it or is there a trick?

I hate admitting this but i took my pump off the other day and am back on shots for the rest of the pregnancy...my stuff wasnt sticking and i was bruising pretty badly bc im so stretched out...i hate puttingit anywhere else. I feel so much better and my blood sugars are better controlled...odd!

I hate admitting this but i took my pump off the other day and am back on shots for the rest of the pregnancy...my stuff wasnt sticking and i was bruising pretty badly bc im so stretched out...i hate puttingit anywhere else. I feel so much better and my blood sugars are better controlled...odd!

Were you on a pump before pregnancy? I've been attached for 8 years... I'm not sure I could go back to pens... But I hadn't thought about the stretching etc...

Can you get any of those stick dressing to go over cgm? I've given up on stretch marks lol. My belly is full of them lol. I think I'm going to use my legs when my belly gets bigger cxxx

Can you get any of those stick dressing to go over cgm? I've given up on stretch marks lol. My belly is full of them lol. I think I'm going to use my legs when my belly gets bigger cxxx

I use a clear adhesive dressing that goes right over the top of the whole thing and is water tight. Is that what you're asking?

I use a clear adhesive dressing that goes right over the top of the whole thing and is water tight. Is that what you're asking?

Yeah :) x

I'm quite worried, last night I started having a sharp stabbing pain in my lower left pelvic area, it's gone on through the night and I've to go in today at 3pm to the hospital... I've had no bleeding or pain elsewhere, I'm freakimg out a little :nope:
Google is not a good idea to calm my anxiety, do any of you have clue what's happening?

Do u think t feels like a muscle or ligament at all?

I'm just back from the out of hours clinic. My blood pressure and pee test was fine, they said if it get worse tonight I've to go straight back in to the obstetrician for a scan but they think it might be a bowel strain? I'm not totally in agreement with them but I have the hospital again tomorrow with the diabetes anti natal team, so I'll see how I'm feeling then.

I don't know if it feels muscley to be honest, more like someone is constantly prodding my pubic bone in the same place or pushing a bruise?

Hmmm coukd be ur ligaments loosening in your pelvic region... Hope it eases hun! U dont want to end up w spd!

Thanks, I read about SPD, I'm hoping it's not that, from what I read that is very sore, this is more annoying. We shall see what tomorrow's appointment brings. Fingers crossed.

Hope you are all ok. I have my first growth scan tomorrow hope everything is ok feel huge but only measuring 2 weeks ahead so hope baby isn't to big x

Thanks Nikki! Will you be having anymore scans now before your littl lady arrives? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->