Type 1 diabetes

Theyre going to tell my how big my ginormous baby is and how much more fluid shes swimming around in :/

She may of slowed down abit. As long as she is healthy who cares how big she is!! Good luck won't be long before she is here. I have a feeling I have excess fluid again I'm just huge compared to when I had my first an feeling so stretched an uncomfortable now.

Yea i am measuring 40 weeks today, not 34 :( thats a 2cm increase from thursday! Ugh...on top of it im spilling protein and i have to do a 24 hour urine until tomorrow. Should have results at my thursday appointment. Ugh. My blood pressure is good which is good though.

Baby passed the non stress test so thats a plus!

Agh, im so ready for thisto end!

Miss EJ I hope you are feeling better now.

Pinkbump good luck for your scan. Hope bubs doing well.

Nikki, hope you are doing ok, don't stress, you are doing your best and that's all you can be expected to do. Glad bub is not stressed, just a bit bigger than schedule.

I had to visit the midwife due to some spotting on friday. Was scary at the time but baby is fine, just unexplained really.

Baby was fine measuring normal. I have polyhydramnious again an baby is breech! No wonder I'm so uncomfortable!

Not long left now Nikki x

Hi Elizabean, it all seems to have settled down now, I got another check yesterday, but it seemed fine when they pressed my tummy.

I had my hba1c checked, and it was 42, which I think is about 6.3 in old money.

Punkbump, will the baby 'right itself' or will it result in a breech birth? Sorry if it's a silly question, I'm new to pretty much all things pregnancy :blush:

They said he still has plenty of time to turn! I just have a head wedged near my ribs an getting kicked in the lady parts for now! Also if he didn't turn I don't mind as I have had a section before so know what to expect
X

Hi ladies when you have your check ups do you tend to have glucose in your water sample? I'm not sure what's happening as I think only once mine has been clear but they never seem concerned is it normal? X

Oh that makes me feel better that it's not just me then. When I went yesterday I had a + of ketones to this is the first time this has happened since I've been pregnant but I didn't see diabetes doctors so hope all is ok :( x

I'm forever with sugar in urine. I hope one day it will surprise me lol.
I'm having a panic. My diabetic friend has had her baby 12 weeks early, I think she had really bad sickness and her baby is in neonatal. I'm so scared of neonatal again. I'm hoping at my 20 week scan I won't have extra fluid. This is when it happened last time with esmae . Xx
Hope everyone's doing ok xx

My 20 week one showed up ok but then my next one wasn't ok. I'm so uncomfortable an can't even walk round much as I am just knackered an breathless from it. I thought this pregnancy was going well compared to my last one but I can't wait for it to be over :( I hope you don't have to go through the extra fluid again it really is shit. My poor body can't stretch much more x

Hope your friends baby is doing ok x

Hi girls, when does the fluid build up tend to start? It sounds like you're having a rough time at the moment.

I think it must vary from person to person as mine was picked up at my growth scans with each pregnancy so that is 28 weeks an nearly 27 but looks like pink23 had it a lot earlier in her pregnancy as it was picked up at the 20 week scan. It is a lot more common in diabetics but in normal pregnancy I read it is only abt 1 in every 500 pregnancies. I think mine must of happened when I had a huge growth as before my bump popped I just looked like I was carrying extra weight now I look ready to pop. When is your next scan? X

My first pregnancy my fluid levels were perfect all the way through! So when i found out i had excess fluid this time i was like sayyyyyy whaattt?! Yea very uncomfortable, lots of braxton hcks, very tight belly, i got stretch marks this time from it! Baby isnt dropping bc she has her own little swimming pool in there, oh and im swelling this time, bad! It jut sucks. They picked it up at my 32 week ultrasound, my levels were on the higher side t 28 weeks but not considered high enough (24)... When i went at 32 weeks it went up to 30. Anything over 25 is considered poly.

Got my a1c back today! I find it very impossible my a1c is a 6.8 now! Ive had so many more lows, im so flabbergasted, this pregnancy needs to end!

And i feel my lower belly just really stretching today! I cant imagine what those marks are gunna look like when we evict this little chick in a few weeks!

I bet you can't wait to just get yourself back to normal! I think mine was 25 so I was at the lower end but if it was any higher I don't think I could cope. I've not noticed any stretch marks yet an I didn't get any with dd hoping it stays that way. Have you had a date for a section yet? X

Looking like amnio on feb 17th to check her lungs and feb 19th for c section if they are good enough!

However they are testing me for pre-e right now, so if i have it everything will be changed....

My first pregnancy was fine then esmaes was completely different . I do t think I had the best of sugars from 14+ weeks so I'm hoping that the ok levels will stop the fluid. But I have consultant appointment 14th February so might ask what causes it. I ballooned last time. The movements were so uncomfortable . I love being pregnant but being a diabetic to is a pain sometimes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->