Type 1 diabetes

You could have excess fluid. I would try an not worry until your next scan where you can find out more.

I've been signed off work for a couple of weeks now due to recent events but have been told that it's unlikely I will get to 36 weeks. Not long until we get to meet our lil man x

Less than 5 weeks to go then really!! Hopefully she will wait until 26 but you are aLready out of the real danger zone. Just try to relax and get everything you need to ready in preparation! Very exciting that you get to meet your little man soon x

Waw pinkbump, the days are ticking by fast! Enjoy some me time, I'm sure you'll be very busy soon! :flower:

I had my eyes checked at the eye hospital today, the doctor had about as much bedside manner as a toad. He said very little to me, but at the end handed me a slip to book another appointment, which I thought was for another check up, only when I reached reception did I find out it was to attend the laser clinic again for more laser. Hopefully it will be a quick session, the last one was in January and it was quite long.

Oh no that's awful you think he would of said there was some problems an that you needed the laser. Some people are in the wrong jobs aren't they obviously not peoples person lol x

Hi ladies I may be over reacting but if you have lows does the extra sugar do anything for baby.im not having lots of hypos but i have a few and am worried the extra sugar isn't doing any good. I do have sweets but take insulin for it and all is well at the moment just worry baby might get too much sugar xx

I think it's a problem when your sugars are constantly high as that's when baby produces more insulin an becomes bigger. As long as you aren't over treating your hypo then I wouldn't worry. As if your sugars low then baby's will probably be the same x

I think we all do it don't we diabetes an pregnancy is stressful!! They try an scare you Everytime you go for a check up x

Sorry all that happened pinkbup :( how scary!

Just trying to catch up on my sleep, plus working and taking care of dd1 and dd2 has been exhausting! Plus no sleep much at night ( im a walking zombie!)

Hope u r all well:)

Waw pinkbump, the days are ticking by fast! Enjoy some me time, I'm sure you'll be very busy soon! :flower:

I had my eyes checked at the eye hospital today, the doctor had about as much bedside manner as a toad. He said very little to me, but at the end handed me a slip to book another appointment, which I thought was for another check up, only when I reached reception did I find out it was to attend the laser clinic again for more laser. Hopefully it will be a quick session, the last one was in January and it was quite long.

Wow, that is shocking treatment! I honestly don't care how good a doctor is from a technical standpoint, if they can't do their job with respect and care I wont go back. My eye appt last week was similar, he was an hour and 15 minutes late and I saw him for 5 minutes of a 15 minute appointment as he was on the phone about another patient while I was in there. $400 later and not happy!

Hopefully its just a quick treatment for you.

I think we all do it don't we diabetes an pregnancy is stressful!! They try an scare you Everytime you go for a check up x
I cant wait until this is over, hopefully the blaming and guilting from all over the medical profession slows down a bit.

Sorry all that happened pinkbup :( how scary!

Just trying to catch up on my sleep, plus working and taking care of dd1 and dd2 has been exhausting! Plus no sleep much at night ( im a walking zombie!)

Hope u r all well:)

Nikki, that is too much for one person. Please take care of yourself :hugs:

Wow Nikki why are you back at work. I know it's different over there to here in the uk but I thought you got 12 weeks off? Don't over do it to much! You had a c section an your not meant to do much for 6 weeks be careful x

Thanks for the comments girls, I agree that to be a good doctor you need to be kind and empathetic, they may as well use a robot if there is no curtesy at all, hopefully I never have to see him again.

My best friend and a girl I work with are both at 20 weeks, same as me. Both of them say they feel their baby move all of the time... I feel nothing! This worries me and has me reaching for the Doppler all the time.
When did you feel your baby's first movement?

I'm nearly 20 ws and haven't really felt anything. I'm sure I have felt flutters but nothing major so looking forward to scan next week to put my mind at ease xx

Do you have an anterior placenta? X

Yeah, I know this means I might not feel til 23-25 weeks, but I'm feeling impatient :blush:
I know once the bub is kicking me all night I'll think back to this post! Ha ha

With first baby's you don't notice until later aswell I didn't until 21 weeks with my first that was posterior placenta. this time round I have an anterior an I felt flutters about 18-19 weeks. Still plenty of time don't worry. Once baby starts booting you hard you will want the little flutters back haha x

Well im a college professor but just part time...so in order to keep the family running and pay bills i have to work :(. I only work 3xs a week 3 hes at a time so its not bad but just the factof having to teach is exhausting! My c section recovery went well...

Aww glad your recovery is going well. How are you finding it with your older daughter? I am swaying towards an elective section rather than an induced vbac but it's looking after a toddler afterwards that is making me so undecided. I will need to decide soon as don't have much time left :/
How is baby Morgan doing now? Is she gaining weight well x

My dd1 is doing great w her! :) loves to help mommy out by patting her back and trying to change her, super cute!

My husband was home w me the first 2 weeks after my c section but he went back to work on monday this week... I started lifting my dd1 around 1.5 weeks, very slowly bc i didnt want my c section area to rip open. But as of monday ive been taking care of the girls alone during the day and it hasnt been bad at all..

Morgan, we found out today, has bad silent reflux :( we got meds for her today so hope they help! Its been non stop screaming in this house, no one has slept in 2 weeks but hopefully we have answers....we thought she had colic :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->