U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Isn't it crazy to think that technically, we're 10 months pregnant?! Lol... I don't know why I just thought of that.

Good Afternoon Everyone! I only get on at work since my laptop is in repair right now and I haven't been here since Friday. WAY too much to try and catch up on so I want to welcome any new ladies and send a Great Big hug to all who need it. We went and had our 3d done yesterday and as soon as I can figure out how to get the pics on here I will post a couple. I have to say it was amazing!! The last time I had a child was 10 years ago so I have never experienced the 3d/4d imaging. For those of you close to your due date or overdue I really hope things get kick started for you!! I love reading birth stories and seeing those lovely little newborns.....

Good to see your doing well wantabelly! I can't wait to see the 3D/4D scans you got! They really are amazing! :) I didn't get any this time around, because none of my appointments were at the hospital where they do them. :(

3D scans are so neat!
Delmeg, you and i will get to see our LOs in 4D within the next couple of days! :winkwink:

Lol... I know!! :haha: That's why I'm not too worried about not getting the scan. I guess I just feel guilty doing something for one child and not for the other. :( I have a bunch of 3D scans from Luke.

Guppy: I hope you, me and delmeg goes into labor tonight. I'm praying hard for that to happen.

My poor DH and kids, I'm a walking miserable B right now.

thank you so much delmeg! :hugs: i'm just really excited about the whole thing. very surprised!

i hope all of you ladies go into labor together. like a crazy pact or something. :haha: wouldn't that be neat? i'm sure y'all think it would be neat to just HAVE the baby!

well, i just got back from my ultra sound and dr's appt. i am 31+4. this is my 3rd ultra sound. for my dating scan and then anatomy scan i was dead on with my edd for october 22nd. the baby already weighs 4lbs 9ozs. :wacko: he is measuring over the 90th percentile. the tech asked if i had the diabetes test and said he was huge!!! my due date will not change and is the same. i am just having a moose apparently. :haha: because i am only 31wks, he didn't do an internal but wants to watch closely the growth of the baby. he said as of now to expect a 10lber at least. :wacko: but won't let him get too big because i am not the biggest person and he doesn't think i would be able to deliver vaginally. i was a size 0 before i got pregnant. i know i said i like big babies but now i might be putting my foot in my mouth!!!!!!!! i have another growth scan at 36wks and have to go back in 2 wks. oh and the head is so far down the tech was shocked at that too. i was right about where his butt is. he likes to kick me in the ribs. my other kids were 8lbs10ozs and 8lbs10z but the dr said expect bigger. i know everything can be off but they have me a little shell shocked. i am going to take some pics of the pics i got in a minute. they are regular 2d but we actually got pics of his face looking straight at us. the tech said that was almost impossible to get and got all excited. she actually gave me 12 different pics!! we kind of clicked though. she was really nice to me.

time to go clean. it's my 3rd day off in a row and it is scary in here. back to work tomorrow for 5 days in a row. dreading it already!!

have a great day everyone! :hugs:

Well sat on the ball for a bit, it helped some, then I took a nap. I'm awake, gotta get ready for my appointment but I'm feeling achy again. ggrr Those of you wanting to give birth vaginally, more power to you and I hope every thing goes the way you want it but this is very uncomfy!

aggghhh i'm so jealous of everyone getting growth scans. they told me i wouldn't get anymore ultrasounds. i haven't seen Trystin since 21 weeks :( i know he's ok cause he wiggles constantly. and we can't afford a 3D scan. so i'm kinda bummed. that and i wanna be due already!! i'm only gonna be 30 weeks tomorrow. i've tried staying busy but time still seems to be dragging by. seems like everyone is popping babies out but me!! :( Trystin now likes to stick his butt into my belly button. i push on it and he moves over but it's still sooo cute!! i can't wait to hear him again at my next appt on the 31st. i'm hoping my dr can give me a rough estimate of how much he weighs. then i get to pre register at the hospital and sign up for a birthing class finally!! :)

OK Lets see if this works....... The first pic he looks just like his Daddy and the second one gives you an idea of how Chunky he is.........;)

Attachments

• BABY_27.jpg
    BABY_27.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY_35.jpg
    BABY_35.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
What a cutie pie!!!!! :cloud9:

Well, i think im going to go back my hospital bag now...probably should have done that weeks ago :blush:

Well, before i figured it was Murphy's Law LOL i figured if i packed it ahead of time i would go over due, if i didnt pack it at all then i would go early or on time...so much for that theory! :dohh:

Aww :hugs: sorry sweetie :friends:
You can pack your bag ;) Its never too early :)

Just remember we already went through all those weeks tho. and put the time in. Your LO will be here before you know it...and it could be 7 weeks instead of 10! Trystin could come at 37 weeks! and compared to the 30 weeks you've already put in, thats nothing :hugs:

how about you go pack your bag, i'll go pack mine (finally). We can both take pics and upload em. Delmeg & Honey can take pics of their bags too and we can all share :winkwink:

thank you guppy. i know it'll go by fast. but i see everyone talking about getting ready for labor. i feel like everyone is gonna abandon me after they pop their little one's out!!

Trust me... That is NOT going to happen! I might pop in the Baby Club and introduce me and bubs, but there is no way I'm leaving you all behind. :) I want to know what ya'll are up to and when your babies arrive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->