U.S 3rd tri mommies!

lovely bumps ladies. i have stretchies from almost 12 yrs ago with my oldest son. i never got anymore with my 2nd or so far this time. it's only because everything is already stretched to the max. i would die if my stretch marks got stretch marks. ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! no bare bump pics for me. although my belly is this huge tight bump i can still see those stretchies. hate them!

i wish i had someone to come motivate me. i have to go pay the car insurance because it is due today and i like to procrastinate. (obviously!!) i have so much i want to get done but i have managed to comment on every little thing on facebook and read total pointless nothing all morning. ooooooh i know what can motivate me. i'm going to mcdonald's lmao.

lovely bumps ladies. i have stretchies from almost 12 yrs ago with my oldest son. i never got anymore with my 2nd or so far this time. it's only because everything is already stretched to the max. i would die if my stretch marks got stretch marks. ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! no bare bump pics for me. although my belly is this huge tight bump i can still see those stretchies. hate them!

i wish i had someone to come motivate me. i have to go pay the car insurance because it is due today and i like to procrastinate. (obviously!!) i have so much i want to get done but i have managed to comment on every little thing on facebook and read total pointless nothing all morning. ooooooh i know what can motivate me. i'm going to mcdonald's lmao.

I don't know how to give motivation - as I have none myself. I have dishes sitting in sink, which I put in hot water to soak over 2 hours ago and I still haven't gotten my butt up and washed them yet! I am lazy, lol. I need to vacuum too, atleast. Bathroom could use a good clean - as well as kitchen floor a good sweep and mop. But here I am ... sitting on my bum. :haha:

Thank you!

Here is a collage of my bump from left to right:
weeks 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, & 40 weeks.
Hopefully that will be the last one! :winkwink:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/collagepreg40.jpg

Thank you!

Here is a collage of my bump from left to right:
weeks 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, & 40 weeks.
Hopefully that will be the last one! :winkwink:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/collagepreg40.jpg

You can tell that your bump gets bigger - but only slightly. But its a great bump!

Well, I did it! Lol. I did the dishes and vacuumed the floor - and now I am eating my lunch! :thumbup:

I just wish I was packing so we could move as I hate this place more and more each day! :nope:

hi girls! :) sorry i've not only been busy but the last couple days i've felt like crap. overly tired, nauseous, and my tummy was KILLING me all day!! :( but i'm better now. baby is wiggling around all the time. sleep is a tiny bit better but not by much! anyone else just ready for some cool weather?! i'm soooo sick of summer!! and i used to LOVE summer lol. GOOD LUCK to all my fellow mommies that are already due. i'm praying your LO's come out soon. Silas; i added you on facebook. i'm on there more cause i get on on my phone alot! i'll definitely try to keep up with everyone as best as possible. but facebook is the best bet for us all! i can't wait to meet all the new little babies!!! :)

I should probably take more bump pictures - but I just don't have a flattering bump. Its more flab than anything, lol. Well I shouldn't say that - you can tell I am pregnant. Maybe I am just picky? But either way - its definitely not as defined as your bump delmeg! Does your tummy hurt at all or itch a lot? Your bump looks so far out that it could be uncomfortable.

I want to see your belly pictures!! :)

Oh, it's very uncomfortable! It itches like crazy, and the fact that I'm so low now, makes it really painful. I literally cannot stretch any further. Lol... This little guy better show up soon, or else I might just rip open. :(

omg I'm kinda in shock here! I have 28 days till my c-section! Where the hell did the time go?!?!? Why doesn't that sound right to me? Nu-uh, we can't be THAT close...

Whoo-hoo for a US thread! lol. Too bad I found it when I am so close to my little one being here, lol.

Anywho, I am Cari, from Chicago, and 34 weeks pregnant with a little princess. :wave:

Whoo-hoo for a US thread! lol. Too bad I found it when I am so close to my little one being here, lol.

Anywho, I am Cari, from Chicago, and 34 weeks pregnant with a little princess. :wave:

Don't worry hunn. We only started it last week! :) Welcome to the thread! How has your pregnancy been so far?

Don't worry hunn. We only started it last week! :) Welcome to the thread! How has your pregnancy been so far?

Thanks :). Its been really good actually, no morning sickness in the first tri, and I've just recently started to feel a tad bit uncomfortable since my LO has found out sticking her butt into my ribs is comfortable for her, haha. Being pregnant in the summer sucks though, haha.

I have not been posting here much because I'm miserable. My due date in tomorrow and I'm still freaking pregnant.

How's everyone else?

mrs.stokes - That's great that your pregnancy has been pretty good overall. I agree though. This is my second summer pregnancy, and it does suck! Lol... :)

honeydue27 - Awww... I'm sorry your so miserable hunn. I think a few of us are pretty much in the same position. I was due yesterday, Guppy is due today, and with you being due tomorrow, we are all getting a little antsy. I'm trying to avoid a repeat c-section and Guppy is trying to avoid an induction, both scheduled for next week. Let's just hope that things kick in for us all SOON!!! :)

delmeg10: I hope we have our babies soon. I have an induction schedule next week also and I'm avoiding that because I had them done with my last 2 kids and I really hate that damn pitocin.

I am PETRIFIED of an induction! If i have to go to my appt. on thursday (Fx'ed i wont!) then im asking for her to leave me be until 42 weeks.

Well, hopefully we'll all go on our own and won't need any of these nasty interventions!! :)

hi girls!! how is everyone today?! i'm jealous of everyone that is due already!! i still have 10 weeks left :(

Aww :hugs: it will go by quickly! dont worry! Will be here before you know it! :flower:

You'll be so busy getting things together for Trystin, that your due date will be here before you know it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->