• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Stephanie - Yay!!! That's awesome that your water broke on it's own and your now in labor!! I'm so happy for you! Looks like both you and Honey avoided your inductions! I can't wait to see some pictures and read some birth stories!! I really hope your labor is smooth and safe! Good luck hunn! :)

Good luck Guppy!!! :hugs:

Feeling like a crap mom because yesterday when Joseph was weighed turns out he lost 6 ounces. So I am freaking out about it.

so sorry michele, i have time to listen if you want to tell us what happened. important thing is you are okay!!!

guppy, omg it's time. it's like y'all all are going at once. crazy!!!!!! i wonder if the same thing will happen to us that are due around the same time. so exciting! i am really pleased for you that you don't have to deal with the induction!! so so happy for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Feeling like a crap mom because yesterday when Joseph was weighed turns out he lost 6 ounces. So I am freaking out about it.

do you think it is because of teething maybe? didn't he just get a little sicky? maybe dehydrated?? 6ozs on a big boy baby can't be too bad???? :hugs:

Amanda, thanks hun. As of right now, it's a different day, different crisis. John's car has died across town. Again. I called him a tow. Well he was getting a new ignition key where it died and since he 'thinks' it's the ignition itself, he called and canceled the tow, which he begged me to do, so the dummies can change out the ignition.

I'm sitting here with a freaking headache! I have things to do and this is bull shit! I'm not supposed to be stressed out, I'm supposed to be taking it easy, BUT NO! This better be the damn last thing we have to pay for on his POS car or I'm taking a sledge hammer to it! Because of this, my truck will NOT be going to the shop for repairs.

Where is my MIL when I need her?!?!?!

Amanda, thanks hun. As of right now, it's a different day, different crisis. John's car has died across town. Again. I called him a tow. Well he was getting a new ignition key where it died and since he 'thinks' it's the ignition itself, he called and canceled the tow, which he begged me to do, so the dummies can change out the ignition.

I'm sitting here with a freaking headache! I have things to do and this is bull shit! I'm not supposed to be stressed out, I'm supposed to be taking it easy, BUT NO! This better be the damn last thing we have to pay for on his POS car or I'm taking a sledge hammer to it! Because of this, my truck will NOT be going to the shop for repairs.

Where is my MIL when I need her?!?!?!

michele, if i didn't know any better i would think we were twins. i actually ended up not working last night. didn't exactly call in but i just mentally and physically DID NOT WANT TO GO. i cried at the thought of it. this pregnancy has been good an i have been way more laid back then with my older boys. not very hormonal and so on but yesterday i felt like i was gonna break down. so, i called and a girl who was there from day shift offered to work for me. worked out great. or so i thought. my oh and i both make cash daily. both probably about $100 a day. i sometimes make more on the weekend. just depends on how the tips are. well my mom gave me $110 on wednesday because when we were out shopping for baby stuff the other day she was insistant on buying the sterilizer and stuff. didn't have all the cash with her but i did. i know that sounds weird, her paying me back for something for my baby. but this is how my mom is. she felt better knowing we had it and all was good. yeah well, i can't find that money for ANYTHING. i know we didn't deposit it because we don't have a dang bank account. i'm confused what happened. then we had to buy the guy who gave us the truck a new cd player for his truck. he's a wonderful guy and said no rush at all but he didn't want to take the one out of the truck he gave us and leave it with nothing. i mean, awesome guy! he even said take out time, getting the money to him. obviously i felt extremely obligated to get it to him so we did. so now rent is due on the 5th, no later than the 10th and we have oh maybe $100 towards it. :wacko: i should have gotten myself together and went to work last night. i dunno. ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i think we are struggling at the moment with me working still, what's it gonna be like when it is all on him to pay for everything. he is a hard worker and will do anything for us. it's just will it be enough???

i know it's hard, but try to chill and relax. every once in a while i can talk myself out of freaking out. cause you are still gonna be alive and there no matter what bs happens. well, thats how i talk to myself. i wish i could take all your stress away. no need for both of us to stress and i don't like you contracting. you are getting real close though. with your history, we gotta keep lil man in there.

did you get a verdict on how much his car is gonna cost you? it really is ALWAYS something. :growlmad:

do you think it is because of teething maybe? didn't he just get a little sicky? maybe dehydrated?? 6ozs on a big boy baby can't be too bad???? :hugs:

I am not sure exactly, basically he has 20 oz of formula a day, but the woman informed me yesterday he needs to be getting atleast 22 oz a day. We are only 2 oz off, so she made that seem like it could be the culprit. I just dont understand, I got a huge lecture, and I mean seriously! I don't starve my child, he is eating all the dang time. This was at the WIC office, and I cannot say that their scale is always accurate. He weighed 19 lbs at his doctor's visit - maybe I should make him a doctor's appointment and see where they put his weight at? I am just so all over the place now! :wacko:

I laid him on there, and the weight was still shifting when she said, ok you can take him off now. I saw 18lbs 15.5oz on there ... but I don't know what she wrote down. She didn't tell me. She said he is still in 40th percentile and that was all that they really cared about ... but she still had to make me feel like crap I guess. Bleh. :(

May I add, we have had the same food schedule for months now & this is the first time it has happened. So I just don't understand! Would his activity play a role in it? I mean, the boy is only getting more and more mobile. He is always crawling, walking around the table, couch. He doesn't hold still for any amount of time.

OK I swear it's one thing or another here. I'm getting his car towed to the shop tonight, won't know anything about that till TUESDAY, yea damn effing holiday weekend. I have BIL's car for now, he's going to have to live without it, I'll run him to and from his game thing this weekend. No clue on how much all this is going to cost me, our account might go in the hole but right now I don't give a damn.

I'm trying to eat and type at the same time, so I can go and run my errands quick, come home, do a little more cleaning and cooking, take DH to his POS car and get it towed, take him to work at 9:30 and then go and get BIL at 11. Then I'm going to bed and will be up about 6-7 am, might have to pick DH up from work, pick up BIL, take him to his thing, run more errands, come home, more cooking, and cleaning, take a nap......................... it just doesn't end but I'm fine, Charlie is fine, I will stop and take breaks. If the nursery doesn't get done, it doesn't get done, that is not a priority right now, he's sleeping in my room till spring anyway.

Done eating now, I'm treating myself to Starbucks and I'm off to Walmart. AGAIN. BBIAB!

ahh sorry girls!! i didn't have my laptop all week. been trying my hardest to keep up with everyone on facebook though. so did delmeg have her baby?! i know Stephanie is in labor now! yay! i'm excited for her. :) finally some babies are coming out. i'm getting anxious now. i'm sorry for all the problems everyone seems to be facing :( sounds horrid to be going through while pregnant! so far we've been pretty lucky. no bad luck at all. but i should probably not jinx it lol. anywhom, our maternity photos went fabulous! i cannot wait to see them. i'm so excited. we got some really cute ones. i'm a little sad that i can't do any birthing classes with Chris because he works on the only available dates :( so that isn't fun at all! but we did get Trystin this adorable ducky bathtub from wal mart! it's super cute. and we finally got a carseat :) anywho!! i've missed you girls. hope everyone is well.

WHY am i awake at 4 in the morning? i cleaned the whole house today except for one bathroom to really deep clean, did ALL the laundry, made jambalaya and corn bread, and worked from 5-12. why the heck am i awake right now? i did more today than i do in a week. besides working. pregnancy is making me weird. guess i'll catch up on your posts.

I'm up for the day! 4:30 am here, I'll just take a nap later today, no big deal.

As for John's car drama, I'm done with it. I did call him a tow yesterday, he canceled it, tried his own way of doing things, still needed a tow, he was parked in a tow zone, tow never showed up. Not my fault, I'm done with it, he can deal with it. I quit! I'm not mad, I'm just done. Ask me to do something, I did it, you changed your mind, your problem, not mine. Enough said.

It's banana bread day! Gotta get that done. I want to get everything done in the next 2 weeks or less, so I can have some time to myself before Charlie comes.

What are you ladies up to today?

I just saw on Facebook that Stephanie (Guppy) finally had her baby boy!! :happydance:
"Stephanie Kirsch - After nearly 30 hours of unmedicated birth, Isaiah Joseph was born via waterbirth weighing in at 7 pounds 10 ounces & 20.5 inches long."

Yay, for all of the overdue babies finally making their debuts! I just hope we get to see some pictures of Guppy and Honey's babies some time soon!! I'm SO impatient when it comes to baby pictures! :haha:

Michele - I'm so sorry to hear your going through so much crap right now. I don't blame you for just saying to hell with it. It's too much stress for you right now. You definitely do not need that just 2 1/2 weeks before the birth of Charlie. You have better things to take care of these days. I hope everything gets better and easier soon. Hang in there girl! I know your tough! :hugs:

Amanda - I really hope you are able to make your rent. If it makes you feel any better, we are totally behind on bills as well. Since Delvin had to take off to be home with Luke this whole time I've been in the hospital, we are missing a LOT of money. But, what are you gonna do? :shrug: Life goes on.

Kalin - Yes, I had Jake Dylan on Wednesday. :baby: I posted a few days ago with pictures and his stats. I also posted it on Facebook, if you want to look on there. I can't wait to see your maternity pictures! That's a bummer that Chris won't be home for the birthing classes though. Is there anyone else who can go with you, so at least you feel a little more prepared? Is the duck bathtub you got at Wal-Mart inflatable? And his beak quacks? If so, I have the same one, and absolutely loved it with Luke!! I can't wait to use it again with Jake. The quack also kept him calm when he'd start to get fussy. :thumbup: Congrats on getting your carseat as well! :)

Delmeg, I told John I was done with it, he got some one else to tow the truck for cheaper and the guy was there in 10 minutes! About damn time!

I'm on Procardia for the preterm labor, stops me from contracting, keeps chunky monkey Charlie in there, but it makes me very tired. I can still do what I need to but I have to move slower, and rest more often. I can't work in the nursery anymore though, the rest of what I need to do in there means a ladder and with the meds, I'll pass. I got more done in there than I originally wanted to anyway, I'll finish the rest over the winter, Charlie's in our room till spring anyway. No worries.

Congrats to Stephanie! She got her water birth after all and sounds like a very healthy baby boy!

Banana Bread, Beef Burgundy Stew, are done and ready to freeze, waiting on the cinnamon roll dough to finish it's proofing, then I can roll those up, stick them in the fridge for another proof tomorrow then bake them. I'm done after that. Then I sit, relax, crochet, knit, sleep, whatever the hell I feel like doing! WOOHOO!

MM- you always make me feel so unorganized!!!!! My house looks like it had tornado damage! OH and I are worse then Frat boys I think :|

I'm pretty much done with everything I need to do now, just have to proof, bake, and freeze the cinnamon rolls in the morning. Then it's lots of rest, my general house cleaning, which DH does help with, and some crochet projects. 16 days come AM!

Hope you ladies are well - I am still alive. Staying off the net for the most part this weekend. Just on for now because I am completely bored! Of course .. no one else is on! Lol.

Oh look at Joseph! He's such a cutie Silas!

Cinnamon rolls are on their way to being baked, giving them a proof and then I'm baking them off this morning. Going to to putting all my painting supplies away today, sitting on by butt crocheting and watching junk on TV. TV on Sunday's sucks but there is nothing else here to do that I can do and I give up asking for help. DH needs rest anyway.

delmeg; oh i'll have to go look!! see what happens when i don't pay attention?! lol. and YES! that bathtub. the inside turns white if it's too hot? i thought that was so awesome. man, i'm soo ready for my LO to pop out already! 7 more weeks till i'm induced. 8 till i'm actually due. cannot believe how fast it's flying by! feels so wierd to be this pregnant. oh does anyone know where to find rasberry leaf tea? i turn 32 weeks in a couple days and i wanna start drinking a cup a day! i looked at wal mart but i couldn't find it. :/
omg mommymichele; you're definitely making me hungry!! homemade cinnamon rolls? YUMMY!! i loooove cinnamon rolls. i can eat 8 to myself hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->