• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Kalin, health food store, Walgreens or online, never used it before, no need but good luck with it.

Cin Rolls turned out great, will be freezing them later today, nothing else for me to really do but put my painting stuff away, I'll do that later though. Think I'm going to go rest on my couch for a bit and finish watching a Knight's Tale with Heath Ledger.. yum.

It's going to be a long boring 2 weeks! I am 100% fine with that too!

hi ladies. been busy with work. about to take a 2 hr road trip one way for my son. really long story short my exhusband was in a motorcycle gang at one point after we divorced and was shot 4 times point blank about 6 months ago by fellow gang members.. he pretty much lives in an undisclosed location and we meet somewhere different every time to deal with my son. yes, i have a crazy life. like something you would read about in the paper. no mentioning anything on facebook please. obviously it is not to be talked about for all kinds of reasons under the sun on there! i'm off. wish me luck my feet don't swell up bigger than my head. i worry about my mom being in the car this long too with her not being well. hope to catch up with everybody tonight. i'm off work mon and tues and hopefully won't have to frantically pick up shifts and can actually be OFF! michele i'm so jealous of you right now. cinnamon rolls and everything done. i did mange to CLEAN!!! finally. but i do need to do finsihing touches with the babies stuff and organize. thankfully most everything has been washed and what not. just a matter of getting completely ready.

kalin, the sheer thought of that tea makes me gag. lemme know if you find it, how it tastes and goes.

amanda; i will!! i hope it tastes ok. but i love tea anyways so i'm sure i'll like it! i even went to a health food store today and didn't think about looking lol. darn baby brain! i got my maternity pics up on facebook. :) you girls should go look!! and oh no! i'm so sorry you have to go through all that hun. doesn't sound fun at all!! i wouldn't be able to do it. but at least your son gets to see his dad! :)

just got home. and just let me say i HATE my ex. phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate is such a strong word, but jeez. he royally pisses me off.

ok, enough about that. i have been in a car for about 5 hrs now drivving a standard and my feet feel like they are gonna fall off. stressing about money. life needs a pause button this week. seriously!

kalin, ima go check out those pics now. i bet they are awesoem! xoxo

today will be a good day. a goooood day of doing nothing. i hope! i so hope! after the worst day ever, i get a 5 page text from my exes evil wife saying she is going to kick my ass and a whole bunch more trashy talk. i normally don't even bother and let those things get to me. must be the hormones. i wanted so bad to text her back and tell her off but i keep reminding myself i am better than that and the older i get the more i understand the statement "kill them with kindness" so i will let her sulk because i don't stoop to her pathetic level. she wants to upset me and make me talk back to her and i'm not going to give in.

what's everybody else up to? it's kinda quiet in here after all those babies being born. michele you are next! your c section is so close! i think i will play with the babies stuff today and hopefully get organized. i have zero intentions of going anywhere bbqing or ANYTHING. woooo!

here's my moose belly at 33wks. not a flattering picture but unfortunately this is what i really look like right now. lol my hair looks so bad!

Attachments

• 59033_1563663687001_1097621707_1642883_2576346_n.jpg
    59033_1563663687001_1097621707_1642883_2576346_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
what's everybody else up to? it's kinda quiet in here after all those babies being born. michele you are next! your c section is so close!

I am? Holy crap! Thought some one else was before me, lol! :haha:

Not much going on here at all, got all my heavy cleaning, cooking, baking, and freezing done. Now it's just working on a few crochet projects that have to get finished before my c-section and my general house keeping, laundry and all that. I managed to do exactly what I wanted.... NO major work the last 2 weeks before c-section! How I managed, I have no clue, but I'm not complaining!

Here are my 35 week belly shots
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/35front.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/35side.jpg

Give me a few minutes and I'll put up a grouping of my belly growth.

I haven't been on this thread in a while. Amanda, I don't know how you can hold out not telling that woman off. My husband always tells me to be the bigger person but sometimes that's crap. It's just too hard for me not to tell someone what I think. It upsets my stomach and I think about it too much. Wow I kind of sound sad there.

I am so completely bored on rest. I am not ready for these 2 to be here but I wish I could go places or clean my house. My husband is slacking off on the cleaning but I feel too guilty to nag him after what he's been through. I wonder how long the cancer guilt will last?

OMG you know I'm bored if I jump on here and start rambling on about nothing. Sorry ladies!

My belly collage!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/S6301417-1.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/35side-1.jpg​

Michele; awh your little bumps are SOOOO cute!! i need to add a new bump picture. think i'll attatch one of my mternity pictures. they came out so cute. i'm totally pleased with them. so here are a couple! they are my 31 week bump!
Amanda; girl i know what you mean! i have a terrible time not saying anything to my husband's ex wife. she's a crazy psycho!! unfortunately they have a daughter together so i HAVE to deal with her if she EVER decided to quit being a "bleeeeep" and let's him see his daughter! but for now i avoid her! lol. so chris is gone for yet another week. wonder what i'll manage to get done this week. we got our swing!! it's absolutely adorable. i can't wait till Trystin is here! :)

Attachments

• maternity8.jpg
    maternity8.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
  • maternity11.jpg
    maternity11.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 6
OK, I'm going to let you see what I look like. I needed to cut my bangs today, been over 6 months. Did it myself, don't think I did too bad of a job!

Before and After
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/family/S6301489.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/family/S6301491.jpg

I thought someone high jacked the thread........... I lost it for awhile but finally figured out they had been moved. I havent had time to read up on everything I missed but I wanted to say Congratulations to the ladies who have given birth :flower:

I hope everyone else is feeling well............ Have a GREAT week!

Oh look at Joseph! He's such a cutie Silas!

Cinnamon rolls are on their way to being baked, giving them a proof and then I'm baking them off this morning. Going to to putting all my painting supplies away today, sitting on by butt crocheting and watching junk on TV. TV on Sunday's sucks but there is nothing else here to do that I can do and I give up asking for help. DH needs rest anyway.

Thanks hon!

today will be a good day. a goooood day of doing nothing. i hope! i so hope! after the worst day ever, i get a 5 page text from my exes evil wife saying she is going to kick my ass and a whole bunch more trashy talk. i normally don't even bother and let those things get to me. must be the hormones. i wanted so bad to text her back and tell her off but i keep reminding myself i am better than that and the older i get the more i understand the statement "kill them with kindness" so i will let her sulk because i don't stoop to her pathetic level. she wants to upset me and make me talk back to her and i'm not going to give in.

what's everybody else up to? it's kinda quiet in here after all those babies being born. michele you are next! your c section is so close! i think i will play with the babies stuff today and hopefully get organized. i have zero intentions of going anywhere bbqing or ANYTHING. woooo!

here's my moose belly at 33wks. not a flattering picture but unfortunately this is what i really look like right now. lol my hair looks so bad!

what's everybody else up to? it's kinda quiet in here after all those babies being born. michele you are next! your c section is so close!

I am? Holy crap! Thought some one else was before me, lol! :haha:

Not much going on here at all, got all my heavy cleaning, cooking, baking, and freezing done. Now it's just working on a few crochet projects that have to get finished before my c-section and my general house keeping, laundry and all that. I managed to do exactly what I wanted.... NO major work the last 2 weeks before c-section! How I managed, I have no clue, but I'm not complaining!

Here are my 35 week belly shots
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/35front.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/35side.jpg

Give me a few minutes and I'll put up a grouping of my belly growth.

Great bumps ladies!!

Michele; awh your little bumps are SOOOO cute!! i need to add a new bump picture. think i'll attatch one of my mternity pictures. they came out so cute. i'm totally pleased with them. so here are a couple! they are my 31 week bump!
Amanda; girl i know what you mean! i have a terrible time not saying anything to my husband's ex wife. she's a crazy psycho!! unfortunately they have a daughter together so i HAVE to deal with her if she EVER decided to quit being a "bleeeeep" and let's him see his daughter! but for now i avoid her! lol. so chris is gone for yet another week. wonder what i'll manage to get done this week. we got our swing!! it's absolutely adorable. i can't wait till Trystin is here! :)

The pictures are looking great - I will have to get on facebook to see more. :thumbup:

As for me, well, bleh. Haha. I am tired, annoyed etc. My life is in limbo as I try to finish school and find a place to move - neither of those very important things are going well as of yet. When will that change? Who the heck knows! :wacko:

Joseph is getting 3 teeth through - imagine they will be here completely by Friday as they are breaking through as of today. He is doing really well with it, very surprising! He has only had 2 teeth for months now - so its great that he is getting some more teethies! :D

I hope you ladies are well. Don't know how much I'll end up being around today, or the rest of this week. Hopefully I can find some energy/motivation to get this schoolwork and housework done! :thumbup:

hey Silas! good to see you back. i was just wondering last night where you had gone too. lol. awh that's so cute! i love when babies get their teeth. but that means they are getting big and i don't ever want Trystin to get big! haha. good luck there.
so i just signed up for my birthing class. finally! lol. it's October 9th so i'll be like 36 weeks. huge and uncomfy for a 9-5 class! wish me luuuck girls! even though i have a month till it's here.

Aw, my oldest son turns 13 on the 9th! Good day! Also John Lennon's and his son's birthday!

Another boring uneventful appt with Dr Bubblehead today! Charlie and I are both looking good, measuring on time, I gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks, yay me! I have to call my regular Dr for antibiotics for a sinus infection, Dr Bubblehead wouldn't do it but says I have to have them this close to surgery. No worries, I don't even have to go to the other clinic, just have to call them.

John's car is fixed but we have to call MIL for the money, my truck is still out of commission but might be getting it towed in this week. I don't want to know the price on that fix!

Michele; oh wow!! 13 huh? that's crazy :) but awesome! i can't believe you're gonna have your c section so soon! no fair i want Trystin out already! 7 weeks till i'm induced though. yay! not liking the back pain so much though. it's driving me freaking insane!!
aww have you noticed our fellow mommies have left us? :( i miss them! barely anyone in here anymore. no fun. my hubby luckily got tons of overtime this week so we're gonna be looking at a 2500-2600 dollar check!! can someone say BABY SHOPPING?! :):)

Michele; oh wow!! 13 huh? that's crazy :) but awesome! i can't believe you're gonna have your c section so soon! no fair i want Trystin out already! 7 weeks till i'm induced though. yay! not liking the back pain so much though. it's driving me freaking insane!!
aww have you noticed our fellow mommies have left us? :( i miss them! barely anyone in here anymore. no fun. my hubby luckily got tons of overtime this week so we're gonna be looking at a 2500-2600 dollar check!! can someone say BABY SHOPPING?! :):)

Nope, Trystin, needs to sit in there and get fat hun, you don't want him to come too early! Yay, for overtime! (Put some of that away!) Did he work labor day? If he did, just wait till you see that check!

Some of our fellow mommies have left us because they are busy with new babies and I'm jealous, I know you are too!

2 weeks from today, I will be snuggling with my newest child, I cannot wait! If you think 13 is wow look

Cheyenne is 14
Anthony will be 13
Jeramiah is 11
Kaitlynn is 10
and Travis is 8.

By the time Charlie turns 1....... omg I'm screwed lol. :haha:

Well, 31 weeks today ladies! :happydance:

Yesterday I didn't get done all I should have - I was so exhausted. Not sure how today feels just yet. Got up early to plan my day. Hopefully that is successful. I have a bunch of stuff to do anyway - so I better get on it.

We may find out about the new apartment by Friday - atleast the leasing agent said we would. So, we shall see how that goes! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->