• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Yup, I think I'm the next one to deliver!

Still working on getting the house clean, mostly my normal stuff like sweeping, mopping, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. Washing up some of Charlie's clothes today, but STILL don't have a place to put them, trying to decide what I actually want to do with them.

Want a giggle at me? I sneezed earlier, peed myself, and had to race to the toilet! LOL With a head down baby, had no clue I had to go that bad! LOL!

I'm not quite 3rd tri...

I'm due on 12/14 with #2 and #1 came 2 weeks early.. so technically... I COULD be 3rd tri..

Yup, I think I'm the next one to deliver!

Still working on getting the house clean, mostly my normal stuff like sweeping, mopping, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. Washing up some of Charlie's clothes today, but STILL don't have a place to put them, trying to decide what I actually want to do with them.

Want a giggle at me? I sneezed earlier, peed myself, and had to race to the toilet! LOL With a head down baby, had no clue I had to go that bad! LOL!

Yay!! I can't wait to 'meet' him! I hear you with the baby clothes. I washed up all of Jake's clothes and realized that the dresser in the nursery is full of Luke's clothes. :dohh: So, I had to go out and get a ton of toddler hangers and hang up everything of Luke's that I could. Well, it really only cleared out 1-2 drawers. So, I ended up filling an under the bed box with the majority of Jake's outfits, and put the stuff he would be wearing around the house in his bassinet in our room. I said I was going to use it this time around, but until he starts sleeping more during the night, he's ,,CO-sleeping. :baby:

BTW: That definitely made me laugh! :haha: I remember the day that I had Luke, at the hospital the same thing happened to me! I felt SO embarrassed. Luckily, I hadn't changed into my gown yet, so I didn't have to change it out! Lol...

My back is killing me right now, I think the little monster is trying to drop more and is sitting on my sciatica again. Hurts much worse than when I threw my back out. I'm on my yoga ball trying to move him off it, or at least stay comfy till the Tylenol PM kicks in a little. Who ever told me to get on my yoga ball awhile back knew what they were talking about! BIG help!

poking my head in for a minute. having to work so many stupid shifts this week. i think my oh has a new job that pays very well. fingers crossed this one works out. he still has work the next few days with the old job. at least i hope so. money worries are driving me insane. gonna go read and catch up. then i'll post again tonight or in the morning. work sucked tonight. i never understood how someone can eat an expensive dinner, talk to you, smile, look you in the eyes, AND WHEN YOU MAKE A ROUND TO THE KITCHEN THEY RUN OUT AND DON'T PAY. i'm so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people suck. miss everybody. write later!!!!

I am officially stressed out! Got a call from the apartments we are wanting to move to, they have our application all ready and we can sign the lease. But we have to have the money when we sign - and we don't have the money! It will cost around $700 to move in. We had the money a few weeks ago - but bills had to be paid. So, you know, we are screwed right now. .... ugh. I think they will hold the apartment for a certain amount of time - but honestly this is just another thing that makes me want to pull my hair out!

I have so much crap to do - well, just homework-wise. But yesterday I spent HOURS on my Algebra homework, and I still did not do that great on it. I was pissed. It got to around 8pm last night and I was just so frustrated. I had been working on it on and off since 11am ... so do you understand where I am coming from? I have a quiz due on Sunday - but meaning to do it today so I have my weekend pretty much free. But honestly .. the thought is just completely turning me off. And now this! Bleh. :wacko:

Someone come kidnap me and Joseph. We can honestly be good company! I promise.

poking my head in for a minute. having to work so many stupid shifts this week. i think my oh has a new job that pays very well. fingers crossed this one works out. he still has work the next few days with the old job. at least i hope so. money worries are driving me insane. gonna go read and catch up. then i'll post again tonight or in the morning. work sucked tonight. i never understood how someone can eat an expensive dinner, talk to you, smile, look you in the eyes, AND WHEN YOU MAKE A ROUND TO THE KITCHEN THEY RUN OUT AND DON'T PAY. i'm so pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! people suck. miss everybody. write later!!!!

Amanda :hugs:!

This is terrible, what a bunch of jerks, lowlifes etc. This is absolutely unacceptable. Please tell me that this does not come back on you or compromise your job or anything? I would be so pissed!

Something similar happened to me last year when I was pregnant and working at a truck stop. I was a cashier and someone scammed somebody's credit card to buy cigs. I didn't ID, so when the card owner disputed the charges I ended up getting fired over it. Of course, they didn't have to fire me, but I was pregnant & I am sure that had something to do with it. Anyway, it really sucked. It was terrible. I did not take it well. :cry: Lol

Some people. :nope: They should probably be kicked in the privates .. repeatedly. :winkwink:

hi girls! :)
welcome xaviersmom! glad to have you in here with us. someone else who is due after me! yay. i won't be alone after all my mommies have their babies before me haha.

oh no amanda! that sucks so badly. i'm sorry hon. :( stupid ignorant people. i cannot believe they would do that. specially when you are clearly pregnant and working really hard! ughh :( want me to find me and go all crazy pregnant lady on em? hehe. i really hope your boss doesn't fire you for it. that would be completely stupid! he would have no reason to.

silas; agh the dreaded algebra. i would LOVE the help you, but i failed math 3 times. once my senior year of high school and both semesters of my first year of college. i CANNOT do math to save my life :( so i feel for ya!

delmeg; we've missed you!! welcome back and congrats on your gorgeous little baby boy. i can't wait to have Trystin here. i'm getting so anxious and of course it feels like these last 2 months are dragging by. ugh :( can it just be Oct already? lol

update on me: i've started going to the gym with my sister in law. walking and stretching and such so i can have an easier time with labor. or so i'm told! but really i'm praying it gives me more energy. OH and i won't be having a baby shower. everyone pretty much backed out on me. even after switching the date of it :( shows how much people care right? haa. so me and Chris are on our own for all the extra baby stuff we still need and were praying to get at the shower. mm. not fun but it's ok. we'll make it!

hi girls! :)
welcome xaviersmom! glad to have you in here with us. someone else who is due after me! yay. i won't be alone after all my mommies have their babies before me haha.

oh no amanda! that sucks so badly. i'm sorry hon. :( stupid ignorant people. i cannot believe they would do that. specially when you are clearly pregnant and working really hard! ughh :( want me to find me and go all crazy pregnant lady on em? hehe. i really hope your boss doesn't fire you for it. that would be completely stupid! he would have no reason to.

silas; agh the dreaded algebra. i would LOVE the help you, but i failed math 3 times. once my senior year of high school and both semesters of my first year of college. i CANNOT do math to save my life :( so i feel for ya!

delmeg; we've missed you!! welcome back and congrats on your gorgeous little baby boy. i can't wait to have Trystin here. i'm getting so anxious and of course it feels like these last 2 months are dragging by. ugh :( can it just be Oct already? lol

update on me: i've started going to the gym with my sister in law. walking and stretching and such so i can have an easier time with labor. or so i'm told! but really i'm praying it gives me more energy. OH and i won't be having a baby shower. everyone pretty much backed out on me. even after switching the date of it :( shows how much people care right? haa. so me and Chris are on our own for all the extra baby stuff we still need and were praying to get at the shower. mm. not fun but it's ok. we'll make it!

Thanks hon. I completely understand that. I failed math in high school myself, lol. It really sucks, but hopefully I pass. I don't care with what at this point, as long as it is passing. :thumbup: lol

I'm tired, I'm ready for the baby, but he can stay in there a bit longer, I'm going to be lazy till he gets here, whatever didn't get done I DON'T CARE. All I have left to do is make MIL's bed when it gets here, and put Charlie's clothes away tomorrow.

omg when did my ticker hit the last box?!?!

I'm tired, I'm ready for the baby, but he can stay in there a bit longer, I'm going to be lazy till he gets here, whatever didn't get done I DON'T CARE. All I have left to do is make MIL's bed when it gets here, and put Charlie's clothes away tomorrow.

omg when did my ticker hit the last box?!?!

Sometimes I wonder how the hell I got in to the 30's period. :wacko:

i think once i hit the second semester of algebra, i kinda just gave up lol. i honestly have no idea how i'll pass it for my nursing degree. :/
michele; yay! the last box. that's awesomee. i couldn't believe i was on the second to last one. :) i wish i could sit around and be lazy, but that's only on weeks Chris is gone and i don't have anything to do. luckily i really don't, not like you girls do anyways! sure i could clean but ehh i do that on Mondays when Chris is on his way home hehe. other than that, all of Trystin's clothes are already washed and hung up. everything is done. so i'm just boring :(

Kalin - After losing my job when I was pregnant with my son I was like this. I had nothing to do, although I did clean up and everything like that. But I mean, I had nothing to do. I didn't even have much of life - my friends didn't really hang around much either. So I mean ... I sat at home all day. :haha:

But, definitely not the case anymore. :wacko: I really do miss it sometimes - although when my son is gone I feel helpless and I don't know what to do with myself! Lol. But I mean, it would be nice to have a break every once in a while. But unfortunately - how mommy is feeling doesn't seem to matter too much to anyone. Lol.

Kalin - After losing my job when I was pregnant with my son I was like this. I had nothing to do, although I did clean up and everything like that. But I mean, I had nothing to do. I didn't even have much of life - my friends didn't really hang around much either. So I mean ... I sat at home all day. :haha:

But, definitely not the case anymore. :wacko: I really do miss it sometimes - although when my son is gone I feel helpless and I don't know what to do with myself! Lol. But I mean, it would be nice to have a break every once in a while. But unfortunately - how mommy is feeling doesn't seem to matter too much to anyone. Lol.

yeah sometimes i just go crazy and break down cause i get so damn lonely. i honestly don't know how some people CHOOSE to live alone. i can't do it. i can barely go a week by myself lol. thank god i'll have Trystin here soon. i'm one of those people the lives off chaos. it sounds wierd but i feel like i can't function unless i'm in some sort of chaos!

pfft didn't you know all moms are supposed to be super moms? lol. we aren't supposed to be tired, cranky or sick. we are supposed to always feel great!! baha. i wiiiish!

hi xavier's mom!!! welcome!

silas, i'm sorry about the homework. it's ALMOST over!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was so pissed off at those people doing that to me at work. thankfully, i am trust worthy and i didn't even have it documented. which is always done. i am very fortunate. plus one of my managers was right there when i discovered they ran out on me. first thing out of my mouth was about 20 cyrse words then i looked at him and said i refused tobe written up. he saw how disgusting they were and literally saw them leave. so i am in the clear. it still sucks though. i don't like looking like i possibly was an ass or something or stole because i would never ever do that. plus i spent a lot of time on that table only to be stiffed. people suck so bad!!!

silas, i can't believe they let you go like that from your old job. wait, yes i can. they used that as an excuse cause you were pregnant i'm sure. people suck so bad!!!!

michele, i'm still so jealous. i want so much to sit around and have everything done. i'm so tired and just BLAH! money worries are getting me down. can't believe it is almost baby time for you!!!!

kalin, don't over do it at the gym. we have the rest of our life to get back in shape after the baby is here. if you are just walking and stuff it probably will help make labor smoother. my dr is pleased with the health i am from working allthe time. my thighs are so huge though. i feel gross.

i'm really sorry about your baby shower. mine is so late and gonna be so close to my due date i wonder if i will pop before it happens. we will see. i had never had one before and this being my 3rd and last baby kind of like the idea of it. but honestly i have most everything. i do want you to know though that almost NO ONE buys anything off of the registry. like AT ALL. they buy cutsie stuff that THEY like. i have seen so many girls hope they are going to get what they registered for and literally get not one thing off of it. so please don't feel too down about it. now you get to choose what you want!!!! it's all gonna work out and be fine and honestly babies don't really need much of anything. you have a swing already which was like number one on my list. LOL

well, i pretty much did NOT sleep at all last night. and am up because i'm meeting my cousin for lunch. then work AGAIN tonight. i'm sick of working. can't wait to be caught up. and most of all praying we make it while i take a month to pop out this baby. anybody need a roommate? lmao

everybody have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!! I knew that "I'm going to sit and be lazy" feeling wouldn't last long! Never does!

Today, I have to go to the grocery store, Target, and Hobby Lobby. After John gets Charlie's dresser put together today, I can put the baby clothes away finally. I'm making sheets for the play pen and burp cloths, at least that's the plan so far. The sheets will take me a day or 2 to complete, have to wash the material, iron it, cut it out, pin it, all that. And if I don't finish them before he arrives, MIL will, she likes my projects.

too busy for my own good! Got some great sleep last night, took me a long time to go to sleep though, slept in and just waiting on John to get home from work now.

amanda; thank you for your concern hon :) but i just walk on the treadmill at a slow pace for about 20 min, it's nothing at all really but it makes me feel better. everyone keeps complaining that i need to exercise so i'm just walking to make em happy! i may do some yoga too though. that's supposed to help with labor too! i didn't figure i would get anything off my registry. i wasn't worried about that. i was more just looking forward to spending time with everyone and just mainly having a day for me. but nope. didn't happen. i don't care about buying everything. i wanted to anyways so i got what i wanted!! i know i have most of the stuff we need but there are still a few things i want that are pretty cheap so i don't care.

ugh! i'm really getting tired of my MIL living here. her and her husband smoke weed, which i can smell all through the house. plus they do it in the babies room. so i have to re wash EVERYTHING so it doesn't stink. plus it gives me a major headache. then they light this nasty smelling incense that goes all throughout the house and gives me a headache. it's like they have NO regards for anyone but themselves. all they do is sit in the room all day. they act like i don't even live here...AND IT'S MY DAMN HOUSE!! they don't clean, they don't pay rent like they're supposed to...nothing. but Chris won't kick em out till after the baby is here so i can have help. idk...i may just wanna do it alone! urgh.

ugh! i'm really getting tired of my MIL living here. her and her husband smoke weed, which i can smell all through the house. plus they do it in the babies room. so i have to re wash EVERYTHING so it doesn't stink. plus it gives me a major headache. then they light this nasty smelling incense that goes all throughout the house and gives me a headache. it's like they have NO regards for anyone but themselves. all they do is sit in the room all day. they act like i don't even live here...AND IT'S MY DAMN HOUSE!! they don't clean, they don't pay rent like they're supposed to...nothing. but Chris won't kick em out till after the baby is here so i can have help. idk...i may just wanna do it alone! urgh.

I'd be kicking some ones asses and kicking them the F out! HELL NO!

I changed my mind about sewing anything. Too tired! John took me to Target, lunch, and the grocery store. By the time I sat down to lunch, I was exhausted. So once again, if it didn't or doesn't get done by the time I deliver, I don't care.

All I have left to do is laundry and that I don't mind doing, I love the smell of laundry. I have one thing to stick in my hospital bag and then I'm not touching that damn bag again. Packed and repacked it like 4 times already! :haha: It's just a blanket I bought for myself since the hospital ones SUCK!

thanks michele! i want to. but of course Chris would have a fit!! saying "it's ok they'll quit when the baby gets here" uhmm...how bout they quit NOW?! :(
onto better news, got all my maternity pics!! SO pleased with them. and she's sending me a CD of all the pics so i can print out as many as i want! SOOO excited! unfortunately i can't steal them from her website cause of how it's set up, but it's ok. they'll be here soon enough!! :)

i slept probably 90% of today. it was ridiculous. i never realize how tired i really am till i crash out for the day. now i'm probably gonne be up all night again like last night!! lol. oh well. only Sunday to get through then i get my hubby back for a week!! :D

thanks michele! i want to. but of course Chris would have a fit!! saying "it's ok they'll quit when the baby gets here" uhmm...how bout they quit NOW?! :(

Um, do you know that it's now in your curtains, furniture, carpets, and pretty much everything soft surface? It can even bind to paint on the walls.

Sorry, don't mean to harp on it, but my sister is an addict and at least one of her kids had THC in it's system when it was born. Not saying your doing it or it's in your system but.....

I don't know how or why you put up with them.

Can't wait to see your pics hun, I'm sure you look fab in them.

Charlie's dresser is now put together (I put it together, sat on the floor and did it) and all his clothes are put away, lol had to teach DH how to fold baby clothes! :haha: Too cute! I think we're ready 100% now, 10 days to go spare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->