U.S 3rd tri mommies!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA. My internet got disconnected when we bought a new router and we couldn't get it to work. :(

Congratulations Michele!! He is just gorgeous!! :)

I can't believe almost all of us will have had our babies in the next month or so!! It's crazy!!! I hope everyone is doing good. I don't have time right now to read all of the updates, but I'll try and get on in the morning and read them all. I miss you ladies!! :)

Sorry I haven't had time to get on here in awhile, I gave birth to my son Beau on 9/26 he weighed 7lbs 14oz I will write up my birth story when I have time. I'm trying to breastfeed and it seems like all he does is eat, eat, eat........

Attachments

• Beau.jpg
    Beau.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies! Well, I have internet again! They wanted to charge a $200 termination fee, so we opted to keep the internet.

We are trying to get a new car, we talked them down to $300 down, but we have to get full coverage insurance. The cheapest I have found in online quotes is $170 down. But good god, that is like $373 dollars for a new car each month - counting the car payments. For poor folk like ourselves - this is a lot. And seriously I am second guessing it. But we really need a reliable car at this point! So I just want to get it over with, and start buying the car.

I have serious pelvic pain these days. So uncomfortable. :|

I hope you gals are well. :)

delmeg-yay! good to see you on here again :) how's the little one doing?

wantabelly-awwww! he's sooo precious. and i'm jealous. i still have a month left. it seems to be going by soooo slow!

silas-do you have your internet through a phone company? i have ours through sprint but we're about to switch to Verizon fios cause apparently it's cheaper! and holy crap girl. 300 down sounds amazing! i paid 1000 down on mine and STILL pay 400 a month for the darn thing. plus another 150 a month for insurance but that's mostly cause i'm still a young one :) but we need another car BAAAAD cause i hate relying on other people to get me around. specially when they are so busy already!

anywho, i'm off to sleep (hopefully), just wanted to catch up!

Tsk tsk ladies!

Not keeping up!! ....

Can I have updates pllllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee?

Tsk tsk ladies!

Not keeping up!! ....

lol shame on us!

Busy here, caring for Charlie! We're all doing very well, some minor fussiness at night but I think we are hitting a growth spurt. Nursing is going fantastically! We had a bit to learn but we are doing so much better now. I have a bit of a chest cold but Charlie shows no signs of catching it! YAY for breast milk antibodies! :happydance:

UPDATE:
i'm still pregnant :( lmao

LOL Me too!

Had my baby shower this weekend. Love my friends and family.. but they had more fun buying little girl clothes (no little girls yet in family) than buying essentials on my registry :shrug:

But I got gift cards and money too, so I have some shopping to do.

Tsk tsk ladies!

Not keeping up!! ....

lol shame on us!

Busy here, caring for Charlie! We're all doing very well, some minor fussiness at night but I think we are hitting a growth spurt. Nursing is going fantastically! We had a bit to learn but we are doing so much better now. I have a bit of a chest cold but Charlie shows no signs of catching it! YAY for breast milk antibodies! :happydance:

Great that nursing is going so well :thumbup:! Glad Lil Charlie is doing well as well.

UPDATE:
i'm still pregnant :( lmao

Me too! BUT, I need to stay pregnant for a couple more weeks for sure. I started losing my mucous plug yesterday, and I was having contractions atleast every 10 minutes ALL day. I was freaking out, afraid I was going to go in to labor. At 35+4, a little too early for me. Facing that possibility was really scary for me ... I mean, I know she would most likely be just fine - but I still want her to be full-term. But I think maybe I have been feeling TOO good lately ... seriously ... and baby has dropped. So Idk. I suppose we will see! :thumbup:

pic time!

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301585.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301586.jpg

Oh my gosh Michele! He is just much too adorable! I wasn't expecting pictures .. but so happy you posted them. What a gorgeous little guy ...

Oh man ... makes me ready for a little baby again .. I think. Lol.

oh michele! he's soooo cute!!! :) i can't wait for my little man now! i'm 37 weeks tomorrow :) hopefully i'll here some more progress from the dr!

Silas- oh no! i'm glad you are ok though! she definitely needs to stay at least a couple more weeks in there! i turn 37 weeks tomorrow and i'm praying that he decides to come in the next couple weeks! i'm ready for him to be out and for the pain to stop. it kills me and i barely sleep :(

Well, good news, she is definitely staying put for now! As little Trystin seems to be doing. Hopefully until his daddy gets back, right? :)

Congrats to Amanda - I know she must be busy with that gorgeous new baby!!!

Hope things are going well for you still Michele!!!

Things are fantastic here! Charlie gained 1/2 a pound in a week! Now he's 5 pounds 3 ounces, awake more, too!

Trystin is staying put for now!! if he stays put until next thursday we are inducing. so fingers crossed that we have a baby next week!! :)

Michele - That is great hon! Glad he is doing so well & becoming more alert and interested in the "action". :haha:

Kalin - I hope baby Trystin decides to come on his own this week then! I don't know about our baby, lol. She way be one that stays in until 40 weeks and I STILL have to be induced. :wacko:

i wonder how firstimemommy's induction is going?!?!!?! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Guppy - Do you mean Amanda hon?

If so, she had her baby already after her water broke at work! He is a week old now.

:dohh: Ahh, my brain is going wacky lol. Im multi-tasking..hence my error lol. No, i mean Danielle. Sorry. my bad.
( I have most on FB, and i know names but i dont quit have them linked up to the BnB name lol :dohh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->