u/s measurements! yippee!!

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
so, i'm about 5'6" and started out slim. my husband is 6'2" and slim, but has a HUGE head. it doesn't look huge on him...but i've had some doubts as to whether his baby's head is going to fit out of my pelvis!! :haha:

well, i just got my u/s report and the baby's got legs that are on the long side (must be dad's legs) and her head measures just a little SMALL. :happydance:

i was so happy to see that!!!

Ditto! Hubby is tall too with a large head and our baby is measuring on the smaller side of normal - whoop!

o congrats but even a big head should fit may hurt a little
Im afraid baby is going to have dads head which is huge on him and his daughters

WOW! I didnt know you could find this out!!! I am amazed. How did you ask for it? I am going to have my scan soon and it would be fun to find out although I wonder if the sonographers here (Sweden) are so skilled that they can see whether head and legs are small/big etc etc.

And regarding big heads, i have heard the fontanells adjust to the woman's "hips" so it really doesnt matter what size the head is as it adjusts to the woman's size.

yeah, i'm sure regardless of the baby's head size she would've come out! it was just funny because my husband teases me about how big his head is.....

and lill, i got a copy of the u/s report and all the measurements are on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->