Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

Oooo You gotta try and get the pc on here :D I love things like this!

someone make a thread if they have ghost pics I love looking at them.

And also tomorrow, I am having some "ghost hunters" come to my house to investigate :)

NO WAY!!! Really? OMG, i can not wait to hear all about it!! You have to post any pics or videos (if you can) that they get... So how did you get them to come to your home? Is it like a Taps group? Sorry so many questions, i just love this stuff! I wanna be a ghost buster!!! :haha:

Please please do tell me all the details.. I'm on pins and needles to hear about it...

so excited for you! I'm such a dork, i know. :wacko:

I am so mad, i cant get the photo to look as good as it does on my phone... whenever i transfer it to my computer, the quality goes down!!! wtf?!

but the group is coming around 9pm and setting up audio and video equipment then theyll I guess do whatever it is that they do. :rofl: im not sure what that all includes!!

im working on it... lol im trying to get it smaller so it uploads on the site.

grr. i cant do it until I get an internet connection. I am using my phone's internet and nothing is loading right. after i get settled from work ladies :)

Wow! Thats crazy I wanna seeee nowwwwww!

That would seriously freak me out though, I'd run about 86miles away screaming the whole way!

im working on it... lol im trying to get it smaller so it uploads on the site.

I'm confused, what is the picture of? I must have missed your post about it... Is that why they are going to come to investigate that and all the other things that have been happening at your home? Are they spending the night?

I'm so jealous! I wanna come over and ghost hunt with them!!!! Or just hang out with you and be scared... LOL!! :haha:

135.jpg

photobucket wont load it either... only things working is BnB and facebook lol. Once I get home to my lovely internet connection I will upload it.

I took a photo of my house for unrelated reasons. In the photo it looks like 2 people standing in the window. a man in a suit and a pregnant woman.

They are coming just because weird stuff has been happening at my house since i moved in 3 years ago. They probably be a few hours collecting recordings and stuff.

Hopefully not overnight because I have to work the next morning. :lol:

I definitely want them to set one up in LO's room.

here it is: not the best quality off my phone i am afraid :( but it is the left window pane.

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 202
i looked at this i can see what looks like women standing right up at the window looking out with her head tilt 2 the side arm on her tummy with her mouth open as if shocked i dont see a man but maybe im looking 2 much at the women :O xx

I know!! on my phone it is as clear as day!!

it is all on the left pane.

but their two heads are touching, his on the left and hers on the right.

grrr... on my more detailed pic you can see the lapels of his suit and the puffed shoulders of her dress. I am gonna try and get a better photo copy up.

I can kind of see two figures, but its really hard. But, there is certainly something there.. I so hope you can download the clearer pic. I can not wait to hear about the investigation tomorrow night... I forgot, did you ever tell me what the history of the house was? I thought you were going to check into it, i think??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->