Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

That is so creepy. I totally see the pregnant woman but i'm having trouble making out the man

OK, i see them both now! I really had to study it. The man is on the left much taller, maybe a hat on, i can amost see the lapels does.he have glasses or are those just eye holes (creepy) She is much smaller and it does look like her one arm (her left) is over her stomach. That is so CRAZY! You must have been totally freaking out! Was anyone with you? Holy cow babyseal, this is crazy stuff... Love it!

I'm gonna see if I can't tweak this picture a little bit for a better view. If it happens I'll share it. I MUST FIND THAT MAN lol

Yes! Its her left arm that goes over her belly, and her belly is in front of him. Their faces are touching, and it seems creepy shadowy so you can only see the eye holes haha.

I tried tweaking the pic too but I just don't know why the detail is so much better on my dang phone it is frustrating!!!! On my pic I see so much more. She has puffy hair. Big puffed shoulders on her dress. He has puffy hair too and the suit detail is better. It helps on mine because you can better see the distinction between both people.

I didn't even notice this all at first because it is zoomed in so much. The original photo has my whole house, lawn, and driveway in it! A friend of mine said it looks like a shadow standing in your window.... so when I looked I was like OH SHIT IT DOES!!! then the next day I noticed the man behind the woman.

I don't know any new info on my house. Only when it was built. And the previous family who lived here with like 4 or 5 kids but that doesn't help much.

That is creepy!!! ha ha I'm such a weenie, I would have already moved out

I noticed when I made the picture smaller it was easier to see it

I wonder if the fam before you experienced as much as you? Don't mean to get personal, but if you don't mind me asking is it just you and LO living there now?

If anyone is good at fixing photos up I have the original which hasn't been fussed with as much.

Does anyone know how to get it from my phone to my computer without it losing details? Or is that just because my phone has HD and just shows a picture better than computer screen?

Can you post the original without the cropping?

i donthave mind at all lol. Yup its just me an LO now.

Odd things happened even when fob was living here and his 2 year old. Bit this is the first weird photo I have ever had. Or at least noticed... I have never really looked at photos for the ghosties.

We have been back on our own for about 2two months now.

Yep

Attachments

• 2011-11-07_11-03-22_508.jpg
    2011-11-07_11-03-22_508.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 205
If you adjust the brightness or shadows to make it lighter you acan really see them. Its unbelieveable!

OK I'm on my phone now (and I'm surprised it worked) but it let me attach the file straight from my gallery so you'll have to let me know what the quality is like because ill see it how I usually do on here.

And on a side note i wish I knew I could do that so easily instead of emailing myself photos, putting it on mu computer then uploading to bnb. I could have saved so much time all these months :rofl:

6 people viewing this thread... oh yeah!

I bet other women on here see all of us going on in here and think we have all lost our minds hahah

Babyseal - you should totally start looking at some of your old, recent or any photos you've taken and see what you find.

I just didn't want to be nosey, kwim. But, i thought i remembered you saying that you were on your own now. It sounds like your doing great, atleast in your post, so i'm guessing it was the right decision and your happy... Men just suck sometimes! I love OH but, there are times i really miss the old days of living on my own.... ahhhhhh, memories..... Lol.

Yeah its SO much less stressful now that he is gone. Other new stressors took their place in regard to fob not chipping in on LO's expenses and lying about me... but I can deal with that... the day to day stress is gone and I am SO much more happier now.

Its amazing how you don't realize how depressed you've become until you climb outta that funk... ya know?

And now I am up looking at photos... I have to be up early to go to the hospital to get my hip fixed... but dang I caught the ghost hunting bug for the second time today lol!

And just so I can get some credit ... that photo was taken from the side walk... and there's the back yard too.... I mowed it by myself with a push mower... lil credit my way please ladies? Haha I need some recognition :haha:

you want me 2 try lighting it up and post it for you ? x

Sorry but it looks like a reflection to me. I'm a skeptic though so don't take it personally xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->