Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

That is so awesome! The mowing part and the "your happier" part. lol... And yes i do know what you mean about the funk thing. I lost a baby {still born) and i can't say i'm completely better or normal but what the hell is normal kwim, but i look back and realize wow i was in such a bad bad place and so not fun to be around and just wanted to basically die, but now that i have LO and time has gone by things have become alot clearer for me. And i now have to be happy for my Lily and for me of course, but its one of those things that i just have a hard time still talking about. I've been on bnb for i think like a year and just spoke a tad about it on the loss section. And it was really hard and ya know i was kind of disappointed not one person responded, but i do tend to be a thread killer at times.. lol...

And as far as relationships i've have some total ass holes in my time and its so funny because my OH is awesome really the best relationship i've had and to find him i had to stop going out with the same kind of dhead, ya know? And he is totally not what i would have gone for years ago, but that was what i should have been going for. Anyway, get that ass of yours to start pitching in! I hope you are taking him to court or doing what ever you have to do. Does he see your LO?

Sorry, i know my post was all over the place....

fyi - seriously so proud of the lawn mowing.. I've never mowed in my life. hehe.. I always had older bros then when i lived by myself i was to lazy and paid my coz. I'm awful!

If you lighten up her close up you can really see the couple. I can't get it to down load on here... Sorry.

I reeeeeally want to see but I can't! :/ maybe u can put an arrow where they are to help us see! Which window Hun?? How spooky!

Edit: sorry is the above pic not it? Oops!

Snowflakes :hugs: I'm so sorry to her about your loss. Xx

Babyseal, that is some yard! And I see the people... Very very cool! X

I can see something but not sure if its reflection but does look like a woman.

Don't really believe in this stuff, but I can see something. Esp when I clicked on the first pic and it became a bit bigger. Looks like a wedding photo, with the man in a sailor's uniform or something??

Thank you so much Lettuce. We never talk about it, so its been so very long since i've spoke of it and hearing someone say that brings tears to my eyes. I miss her so much. I love Lily more than life itself but God i wish so much Sophie could be here too. Thank you, your kind words mean the world to me.:hugs:

135.jpg

sorry for your loss :hugs: I cant imagine having to cope. I think all of the ladies who have gone through that are strong!!

it could very well be a reflection, but it is cool to speculate :thumbup:

Do I believe in the whole ghost thing 100%? no. There is always that little skepticism, but is probably the only thing keeping me from completely freaking out in my house haha. But I do believe for the most part.

I cant see it! :( It all just looks like a reflection to me. However, this sort of stuff really creeps me out (I didnt read any of the posts apart from the last couple of pages cos I dont want to get scared :haha:) so it may be a coping mechanism :rofl:

when I get back from the hospital im going to try and put some arrows on the photo so it can be seen easier :D

Don't know if this helps at all...

https://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af15/MrsDubs/c8e34256.jpg

I'm a total non believer, and to me it is a reflection, however the reflection does resemble a man and woman which is quite interesting :)

To me it looks like a man and woman about to kiss lol

Thank you so much Lettuce. We never talk about it, so its been so very long since i've spoke of it and hearing someone say that brings tears to my eyes. I miss her so much. I love Lily more than life itself but God i wish so much Sophie could be here too. Thank you, your kind words mean the world to me.:hugs:

View attachment 294005

Snowflakes, I'm so sorry for your loss. Of course you miss Sophie, just because you love her sister to the moon and back doesn't mean you don't love her just the same. Don't feel like you can't talk about it. You can PM me anytime if you feel low. I know we're strangers, but if it helps, you know? :hugs: I'm sure if Sophie was anything like Lily she must have been perfect. Xxx

Is it just me, or in the bigger pic there's also a man holding a baby in the other side of the window??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->