Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

Is it just me, or in the bigger pic there's also a man holding a baby in the other side of the window??!

It does kind of look like that, but its just not as clear as the other pic. Who knows, maybe babyseals ghost buster peeps will get some info tonight...? You just never know.

Mrs Dubs i know what you mean i'm not a 100% just like babyseal said but i like to think that our loved ones are still around us and i just find it fasinating (sp).. I'm a wanna be ghost buster! :wacko:

Snowflakes :hugs: I'm so sorry to her about your loss. Xx

Babyseal, that is some yard! And I see the people... Very very cool! X

Thank you so much Lettuce. We never talk about it, so its been so very long since i've spoke of it and hearing someone say that brings tears to my eyes. I miss her so much. I love Lily more than life itself but God i wish so much Sophie could be here too. Thank you, your kind words mean the world to me.:hugs:

View attachment 294005

Snowflakes, I'm so sorry for your loss. Of course you miss Sophie, just because you love her sister to the moon and back doesn't mean you don't love her just the same. Don't feel like you can't talk about it. You can PM me anytime if you feel low. I know we're strangers, but if it helps, you know? :hugs: I'm sure if Sophie was anything like Lily she must have been perfect. Xxx

Awe, thank you so much. That jsut means so much to me. And i would love to talk to someone about it. I have a very good friend on here that i have told but we still haven't went into detail about it. Unfortunatly we also almost lost my life and Lilys during her birth. I had preclampsia very bad and had to have an early emergency csection, so she was a preemie. Then her heart rate dropped so we had to actually run to the operating room, well i was on the bed then i was put out. Then.... I hemmraged and lost consiousness apparently was rushed back into the operating room and had a d and c then a blood transfussion. Woke up to my husband, parents, brother, sisterinlw crying. It was pretty crazy, but it all turned out ok thank god. Gotta go LO just woke up. Sorry for all the spelling errors i was rushing! :hugs:

got kicked off last night couldnt get back on

View attachment 294032

xx

ME TOO! It happens to me every night some where between 10ish and 12ish does it happen to you at that time or anyone else? I've been meaning to ask this. It drives me nuts! :wacko:

I can't imagine going through what you have. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a child is something you never get over.

View attachment 294055

They do a backup of the server once a night.. it happens for me right around 9pm for maybe 10 minutes.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine going through that. Losing a child is something you never get over. :hugs:

If it's a reflection, where are the trees that would cause such a reflection? It's just a huge empty front yard. If there were trees or bushes it would make more sense.

there are trees behind my house in the park. and there are trees across the street here and there in peoples yards. nothing super close. I was on the sidewalk so trees are about the same distance to my house... but behind me as im taking the photo.. so double the distance you see.

Right! Those reflections look as if a tree was a few yards away, not a far distance

im seeing more faces in this photo check this out

the red looks like female faces the blue male faces

aaa.jpg

the bottom blue 1 u can see 1 eye and mouth clear as day can any of u see it 2 :blush: xx

ladies if u copy the pic then open it with paint u can do what iv done and point out what u see xx

Hey everyone jsut wanted to updated you. I just spoke with Babyseal and the Taps group is there now, she is going to be updating us later....

Quick update... they've been here for about 2.5 hours. They got some activity in the basement, and in the office (old baby room for previous. Owners). They've been in each room for an hour. Emf spikes and flashlights going nuts. Have a recorder in.baby's room too.. he is sleeping. Took photos inside and out and batteries dying in equipment.

Creepy... I can't wait to hear if they get any voices on the recorders. Keep us updated tonight. What time are they leaving? How many came? Do you get to help at all? I'm like a lil kid in a candy store.... LOL

Even before I saw the previews for that Insidious movie I had the creeps about the baby monitor.

One night when my son was about, oh between 15 and 18 months (can't remember exactly) DH and I were getting settled, lights off under the covers when I swear I heard someone say "Hi" over the monitor. I checked on my son right after and he was fast asleep. In fact he wasn't really speaking much then either. I never had any other trouble and I've since put the monitor away.

I know way too many true ghost stories. :cry:

that would freak me out too. The monitor would definitely be GONE....

Okay they just left, and it is midnight and I have to work tomorrow! yuck.

So anyway they have tons on footage to review. Video cameras, 3 sd cards worth of photos, and the audio. They also has with the the EMF thingys and some other stuff I dont know what it was. they said they should be done within a week.

They were three guys and also used equiptment to check the whole house's electrical system to see if it leaked much ..uhh... whatever it leaks electromagnetic stuff? But I have new electrical in my house so it is well insulated so it doesnt leak much.

Some things they do know so far: the audio recorder in the basement was left down there after they had spent an hour down there. well two hours later when collecting the equiptment it was moved. :eek:

They did get two names being said on the audio recorder!! eek I dont remember the names though ill have that info when they bring everything back.

When in the basement, they unscrewed the flashlights to break the connection to the battery and set them there and later they were lighting up. (I guess because the ghostie will complete the connection?)

I am very curious to see if anything comes up on the recorder that was in LOs room as he slept.

They got a lot of spikes on the EMF in my office (where the names were recordeed, and the room wherethe cat was locked in with a baseboard holding the door closed form the inside. ) and in the basement.

So exciting!!!

but these guys are awesome. they are currently doing a loooong investigation in this empty building that used to be a mall. and tons of people died there. They even had one of the unattended recorders record something say they want the owner dead!! I am so glad there is nothing like that here!!

OMG!!! I can't believe they got so much already!!! Are you ok with staying there? Well it doesn't seem like they want to harm you or anything, it just seems like they are a bit mischevis and just want to hang out there with you and LO!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more. Have a good night. And thanks for posting all the details!

Ohhh that's so exciting! I love things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->