Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

Heres a spooky pic I took years ago in a graveyard.
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2630/3831088332_a99cfd4543_o.jpg
Ghost in graveyard by Dragonfly Castle, on Flickr

I have thousands but lost the disc they where on :( this one I did have on my flickr. I used to always gets stuff. Weird when I was in that graveyard i could hear someone walking after me on the gravel, it has old ruins of an old church and all in it. spooky place.

ps ghost is on the right and she has a waste coat and I can even make out her glasses.

Thanks for the pic. I LOVE stuff like this!!! I get so excited to come on and read this thread. We have some weird things happen in our house lately. I've never experienced things before at our house. It seems to be just a recent occurrence. But lately I just get this feeling like someone is there. The house we live in was built in the 1920s. So it's an old house. After we moved in, some previous owners told us about it being haunted by an old woman but I never experienced anything until recently. But after reading this thread a few weeks ago I decided to try and talk to see if someone was there. That's when I started noticing little things. Now I live on the bayou in very southern Louisiana, south of New Orleans (for those in the US, please don't think I'm like the alligator swamp people on TV). Anyway, little things like things being moved. My grandma brought back a cross from her visit to the Vatican. And that thing has been moved all around my sons' bedroom. It moves from the dresser to the bookcase to the closet and above the crib. I always put it back. Last night I heard dishes crash in the sink knowing I had just put them in the dishwasher. There was nothing left in the sink. My 2 year old asked me if the lady in the toy room was granny? I told him I didn't know what he was talking about but lately he's been asking why granny has a boo
boo on her face and if it hurts. I try to ask him more but he just says it's a boo boo. My 5 month old often smiles at absolutely nothing in one corner of our living room. Always the same place. So I don't know if maybe this ghost was waiting for me to be ok with thugs happening or what. But I've noticed things ever since I talked about it out loud in my bedroom. Weird!

I'm really into things like this. Love ghost stories and such :thumbup:

Not so much ghosts but along the same lines..........

My dad used to have premanitions. (dreaming about an event before it happens)

He foresore the Aberfan disaster (must have been awful as he was only young at the time), the 1985 bradford stadium fire and the Hillsborough disaster!

It is still not reported what caused the bradford fire although my dad says in his "dream" he saw a policeman having a cigarette - he threw it on the ground behind the seating stand and the fire broke out.

He didn't know which stadium it was going to happen at but he told my mum what he had seen in the Hillsborough premanition and they discussed it as they knew a friend of theirs was going to watch a game. They told the friend and his wife. His friend was going to take his son to the game but the wife felt uneasy and told her husband she didn't want them to go. The husband said it was probably nothing but he would go and leave their son at home if it made his wife feel better..........the husband went to watch the Hillsborough game and was killed that day :cry: obviously the wife was devastated but so relieved my dad mentioned his "dream" or she could have lost her son that fateful day too :cry:

He has seen many afwul things, lots of things that he's never got to the bottom of, murders etc - unfortunatley his premanitions have never been nice ones!! :nope:

Wow Lownthwaite, that must be so scary for your dad! especially seeing stuff like that as a kid! Problem is, even if he went to the police to try and report an event he had seen they would just think he was crazy!!!

BTW loving all the new stories here! I haven't read this thread for a while lol! Good luck at getting the results on your house Babyseal xx

OMG I was in my bedroom feeding my 13 week lo the other day and after feeding her I was trying to burp her and she just burst into a fit of giggles - staring at the blank wall...it freaked me out cos you actually have to look LO in the face and pull silly faces or talk silly to her to make her laugh!! Urghhh

Wow Lownthwaite, that must be so scary for your dad! especially seeing stuff like that as a kid! Problem is, even if he went to the police to try and report an event he had seen they would just think he was crazy!!!

BTW loving all the new stories here! I haven't read this thread for a while lol! Good luck at getting the results on your house Babyseal xx

Yeah, he had one once when he and my mum were on holiday abroad. I think it was malta if my memory serves me right.

He saw a woman getting attacked by a pay phone on the corner of a road. He saw the road when they were heading out to an excursion one day but there was no phone there so he thought it must mean nothing.
On the way to the airport to go home a few days later they went down the road with the corner and a pay phone had been installed. :wacko::cry:

He tells me he doesn't have them anymore - I don't know if that's true (I think his mind could be blocking them out to protect him from the bad sights) or he may still have them but doesn't want me to know as they are not nice. :shrug::nope:

Can't wait for the results either babyseal! Interesting stuff!!!

Yeah, he had one once when he and my mum were on holiday abroad. I think it was malta if my memory serves me right.

He saw a woman getting attacked by a pay phone on the corner of a road. He saw the road when they were heading out to an excursion one day but there was no phone there so he thought it must mean nothing.
On the way to the airport to go home a few days later they went down the road with the corner and a pay phone had been installed. :wacko::cry:

He tells me he doesn't have them anymore - I don't know if that's true (I think his mind could be blocking them out to protect him from the bad sights) or he may still have them but doesn't want me to know as they are not nice. :shrug::nope:

What results are they? x

What results are they? x

Babyseal has had an investigation done on the ghost activity in her house! :thumbup:

I had something strange happening to me once that i still cant really explain. i was out with my friend shopping in wolverhampton. we went to BHS for lunch and you know how they have a newspaper stand right by the cafe? i remember seeing on the front page of the newspaper that they had found Madeleine Mccann's body in the sea. i remember mentioning it to my friend. then when i got home i looked for them to do the story on the news and nothing :s there was no story about her at all, nothing about the sea, i asked my mum and she hadnt heard anything. i then asked my friend about it and she said she had no recollection of talking to me about it :S

its really bugged me ever since, because i couldnt even find a story i could have mistaken it or misread it for.

I had something strange happening to me once that i still cant really explain. i was out with my friend shopping in wolverhampton. we went to BHS for lunch and you know how they have a newspaper stand right by the cafe? i remember seeing on the front page of the newspaper that they had found Madeleine Mccann's body in the sea. i remember mentioning it to my friend. then when i got home i looked for them to do the story on the news and nothing :s there was no story about her at all, nothing about the sea, i asked my mum and she hadnt heard anything. i then asked my friend about it and she said she had no recollection of talking to me about it :S

its really bugged me ever since, because i couldnt even find a story i could have mistaken it or misread it for.

People have been known to have premanitions whilst awake - this might be your answer? :shrug:

actually i had something else similar happen like that. i read a magazine article about elton john and david furnish having a baby...... in 2002!! again i spoke to my friend about it and she said she hadnt heard about it, so i went looking through the magazine and couldnt find the article, went through every magazine i had read that week and still couldnt find it, again there wasnt even an article about elton john in there....

Wow I've seen the title of this thread lurking around the message board for a while now but only just read it! I love all these ghost stories! It frightens the hell out of me but I still love reading them! What a cool thread! I will be keeping up to date with this one to see what other creepy things have been happening to people!

can i upload a pic? theres a bloke in the back of the limo that me and loads of people swear they can see it as well....it was taken just over 2 years ago

We heard sounds like a kid making noise/babbling on in the back of the house where my 4 month old is sleeping and we ran to look.. and he is fast asleep, and the 2 year old is asleep in his room.

spooky. :wacko:

11/9/2011:
Oh wow. I took a photo of my house because of issues I had with the lawn and the leaves and in the photo it shows a shadow man and a pregnant woman in my living room standing together. They are in old styled clothing, the man in a suit and the woman in an old puffy sleeved dress. She has dark pouffed hair. You can even kinda see her resting her arm over her belly. I am going to try and get this photo on here but it has to be zoomed in and it is on my phone right now. It is easier to see on my phone because the screen is HD. Ahhh so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW... You HAVE to get that pic on here!!! :) :happydance:

look at the back of the blonde haired woman, looks like he is wearing a some kinda hat and glasses

Couple of wierd things have happened to us lately! They've right freaked out my husband. He's started sleeping with a big heavy torch by the bed to use as a weapon though I'm not sure that it'll help with ghostly goings-on lol!!! We've found the kettle hot after we've talked about making coffee. I found a clean muslin cloth in a random place after telling my husband I needed one - and he swears he didn't get it. Random little things like that, its like there's another person living here helping out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->