Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

Okay some more updates with the investigation :) They still have hours and hours to review though!

- One member of the team wasn't there that day they were at my house... and on the recording they hear "Where is ____?" calling the person by name!

- They found another name on the audio... paul

- Footsteps on the unattended audio recorder in the basement!

They still have to go over the footage from LO;s room... I am so anxious for this one, saving the most exciting one for last i suppose.

I like these guys because they are cross referencing the findings with other recordings and video i guess to see if it can be debunked... like if it could match up with one of them in the house.. like the footsteps.

-

Wow. This thread is awesome!
I have a BUNCH of storys...but I'll post them randomly haha.

Craziest one was when I was in Germany. I was about 12. The girl on the floor above us hung herself out of her balcony. She's been following me around ever since. I see her completly randomly. So freaky.

When Xavier was about 3 weeks old, I put a blanket in his bassinet because it was SO cold. In the middle of the night I heard someone yell "Wake up NOW!" It was soooo loud I jumped up out of bed and for some reason checked on Xavier. He had the blanket covering his face. He wasn't having trouble breathing or anything but it scared me. OH was dead asleep.

This thread is amazing.

I remember a few stories, most of when I was younger. My dad had taken us all on a family trip to Gettysburgh, Pennsylvania (where the civil war took place). He had taken his video camera to record some footage & as soon as he turned it on, the screen turned white & the battery was drained. He had charged it before we left. At the very same time, another man with a camcorder was taping my dad & when the battery was drained, an orb was caught on tape going right through my dad. It was so weird. I just had an uneasy feeling the entire time.

Another one that really disturbs me is a story that happened to my BIL, SIL, & niece. About two years ago, when my niece was 9 months, my BIL had just gotten home from a 15-month deployment to Iraq, & they were renting out a quiet little house out of town. As time went on, strange things started happening & voices were heard. Then one day my SIL heard the sounds of bells ringing from my neice's room. When she went in, my niece was crying & looking up at the ceiling. My SIL could still hear the bells plain as day, but nothing was there. It was so freaky. They moved out the day after. It's really weird too because they can sometimes still hear bells ringing in their new house ...

Absolutely loving this thread ... nothing scary has happened to me. I adore this stuff but I don't think i could cope with it first hand.

But I do I have a story for you :)
My auntys friend (lets call her tina) was at a family party thing and were have a group photo. But Tina's daughter started to cry and walking away (she's only about 4) anyway, after the picture tina asked her what the matter was and she says 'she said I have to go away' tina didn't know what she was talking about, so kinda dismissed it. But then look back at the picture you can very clearly see a girls face in between someones legs!!
Proper creeped me out, cos I was told on halloween, but i swear you can totally see a girl, just looks like someone is hiding there.... Oh I scared myself now lol
Keep us informed on the results babyseal :D

no one looked at my photo :(

but I can see something weird in the last one there??

:( I looked at it Dragonfly ... Defo saw the ghost, very creepy. You'll have to put some more up :D

I will have a look to see if i can find my discs and make a collage of something moving in my garden it was so freaky. In my old house. I do not know where the pics went to. gutted, I hope i can find it. I do have some on a youtube vid but I made some private as I was sick of abuse from rude people as usual.

I also have a vid in my old house of someone answering me when I was talking to the dog and I was alone!

ok made public for now, note the voice says my dogs name and its not the tv as you can hear it lower in the background. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoJhpFFQ69M . this is where i used to live it was creepy yet it wasnt an old house like where I am now I think it had bad feelings on the land.

Yes Thats her name you can hear me saying her name and going in to the hall to see her . So it was weird that whatever it was when I turned around to face the other dog who was a nervous wreak and peed when even spoken to I heard that voice, was like someone answered for the dog.

Just after my nan died 4 yrs ago It was mid day i stepped out of my shower I had turned off, went to my room to get changed but needed my trousers from downstairs so I went down to get them put them on and started walking back up the stairs, to which i heard a noise like the shower was on full I went a little further up as i was confused and i could see some steam it was def on full blast I panicked quick ran in there turnt it half off as i was scared & ran out the house and phobed everyone to come home. They were at my gramps.

Another when i was about 17 i was asleep in bed about 4am just getting light & i all of a sudden shot up in bed so i was sitting up i dunno why but i lookef out my window and i saw a man wearing army clothes walk past he was the spitting imag of my mums dad who died when I was two I turnt my head looked again and he was gone.

In my parents old house a fireman died in there and My bro used to say he saw red eyes and red flashes sh9ot past his door way at night

My aunt and oh have both seen ppl sitting at the end of there beds my oh saw his. nan who died before he was born & my aunt has seen a little boy sitting on her bed.

Yes Thats her name you can hear me saying her name and going in to the hall to see her . So it was weird that whatever it was when I turned around to face the other dog who was a nervous wreak and peed when even spoken to I heard that voice, was like someone answered for the dog.

"Don't blame me blame missy!" That's mad!! and you were totally alone? Just you and the dogs? :wacko: .............spooky stuff!

yes I didnt even have children then either just two dogs and two cats.

I remember I got a cool pic in the street of a side profile of a mans face, it was glowing blue. It was near a demolished mental home that was replaced by flats so I would have been on the grounds. House made me paranoid. Seems to attract a lot to it.

I wanna share my pic. I don't feel as if its paranormal but its creepy

creepy.jpg

The reason I say its prolly not paranormal is because it was taken in front of a lighted window so its probably the light or something

yes I didnt even have children then either just two dogs and two cats.

Heres an idea..........could be EVP - a ghost.........or could be one of the animals?!?!!? ...................or am I getting really carried away?! :haha:

Well I never heard a dog talking before lol

That pic is creepy I dont think thats light it looks like a face to me there. we need a creepy pics thread! ]

I looked for disc found one and its cratched and unplayable and aint seen the other in a while. gutted, I have a vid of some of the pics I may post if we get a thread sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->