Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

BabySeal -Loving this thread. This kind of stuff really interests me!

I have a BUNCH of stories from different houses.

My aunt lived in a two story house that was kind of set up weird. Everything but the laundry room was upstairs. Anyway, we lived in a small town of about 500 people and this house was away from any neighbors. For nights on end my cousin and my aunt would see a man walk outside the house on the deck. Thing is... no one was ever there. But this happened almost nightly.

There was a few nights in a row when the door downstairs in what we called the music room (also laundry room & bar) would stand wide open despite being closed. So my aunt started to lock it. But every morning it was standing wide open, still locked. My uncle and older cousin moved my aunt piano (takes two people to move it) against the door. The next morning the piano was against the opposite wall with the power cord leading outside...door open. That night they put the piano back, locked the door. The next morning the piano was moved across the room and the door was open. We asked a friend if he had broke into the house to spend the night (wasnt a huge deal), but he hadnt. No one had.

I couldnt stay in that house for anything. I always felt uneasy and like I was being watched. It was so bad, my older cousin woke up one night and could feel my fear. He stayed up with me that night because he knew why I felt the way I felt. He felt it also.

In one of my old houses, my grandparents would see a women run up the stairs.

My oldest daughter would point and ask "who is that?!" and there would be no one there. There was also one day I went upstairs to get her to go swimming. She was standing quietly in the corner of her room with her back turned to me. When I called her name at first, she didnt respond but when he finally did, she slowly turned around and if looks could kill, I'd be dead. Then she turned back and snapped out of it like nothing ever happened.

There was another night that she was sleeping then woke up bawling her eyes out like she had been hurt. She had scratches on her chest. I put her in bed with me and was trying to comfort her when she suddenly snapped at me, gave me a deathly glare and told me never to touch her again. Thing is... it wasnt her that was talking. Hard to explain... but it wasnt my daughter. Scared me so much I locked myself in the bathroom.

Alrighty over the phone (in addition to the old info)what I know so far is:

* recorder touched 3 times before it was moved
* footsteps recorded in attic
* they were asked to leave on an EVP
* it starting using their names
* during the timestamp when we were all outside there was loud banging

he said he didnt want to go over it all over the phone and they got some stuff they had never heard before which they think is a type of manifestation. They think a type of non harmful poltergeist. He said it is smart, and it knew why they were there.

some other things:
just now I unlocked my car through the window, went outside got something out, and when I was sitting on my front porch typing this, twenty feet from my car, my car beeped and re-locked.

I have all sorts of emotions now to go over all the evidence. They were so excited about everything they found... but me? I am sitting in a different position in all this ya know?
Thats an active spirit not a poltergeist. Not residual haunting. As you said it knew why they where there. Maybe its stuck here and needs help moving on?

Alrighty over the phone (in addition to the old info)what I know so far is:

* recorder touched 3 times before it was moved
* footsteps recorded in attic
* they were asked to leave on an EVP
* it starting using their names
* during the timestamp when we were all outside there was loud banging

he said he didnt want to go over it all over the phone and they got some stuff they had never heard before which they think is a type of manifestation. They think a type of non harmful poltergeist. He said it is smart, and it knew why they were there.

some other things:
just now I unlocked my car through the window, went outside got something out, and when I was sitting on my front porch typing this, twenty feet from my car, my car beeped and re-locked.

I have all sorts of emotions now to go over all the evidence. They were so excited about everything they found... but me? I am sitting in a different position in all this ya know?
Thats an active spirit not a poltergeist. Not residual haunting. As you said it knew why they where there. Maybe its stuck here and needs help moving on?

Well Like I said he didnt want to go over it over the phone, and there are the names they recorded that I found out about already when they asked who was there. For all I know there is more than one thing going on. Who knows.

:thumbup: I will find out soon!!

Babyseal - Very exciting, but scarey stuff. I hope your ok with everything that they have come up with so far. Think about it this way, they (ghosts or whatever they are) haven't caused you any harm since you have been there, right? Then maybe they just want you to know they are there. And if it stills bothers you, then maybe the ghost buster group could find someone to help you get rid of them?

Glad your feeling better, but so sorry LO now has it.. Poor baby!

Thanks for posting some of the results, i can't wait to hear the rest!

I know I still havent met with them, once they finished, it was thanksgiving weekend, now it is a matter of being able to get a total of 5 people to be able to all meet together who all work different schedules.

hopefully once I get it I can post the files somehow... i am not too computer savvy on that aspect.

looking forward to seeing and hearing did they get pics or anything? was it one of them tv crew type teams? do they have a site? am I nosey, yes lol

They're coming tonight!!!! (10:30 pm EST in USA time ) :yay:

Woo-hoo!! You better post some stuff!!! LOL!! I've been so excited to hear what they all have to say.... Has anything happened lately? Is LO feeling better? How are you feeling?

OK basically all in all they have evidence of a man, a woman, an old lady, and then the "poltergeist". So that is FOUR "things" that also currently also reside in my home. :wacko:

I have a list of all the time stamps and what was said on the audio, so I can find them. It's all so crazy!!!

Thank god not one thing was recorded in my son's room! :thumbup:

Im going to copy over some of the evp transcript over some ... i want to be able to cut out some of the individual evps and post them!

The first half I took out because it is full of about 50 timestamps of bangs and thumps when we were all outside on the front porch talking. It took up too much space and makes you go crossed eyed looking at it all listed there lol. Here are some EVPs they found!!

BASEMENT INVESTIGATION
5:11 "Dead?....I'm dead."
10:29 "oh my god...oh my god"
11:09 "whoa...nelly"
12:23 Josh: "Is there anybody down here with us. That would like to talk?" ......"but I don't want too"
14:42 "They moved the flashlights right here."
17:54 Damon: Is there something you want to tell us?......................"no"
21:27 "what did that say" (deep voice)
26:46 "Sam"
27:33 "hey"
28:56 "I have no idea"
32:38 "I don't think so"
32:54 "ooooooooh no"
36:49 "sit down"
44:39 Greg: "Pretty sweet" Voice: "...pretty sweet.."
46:31 Greg: "Grab the flashlight" (Voice): "grab the flashlight"
47:31 "turn the light off"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

office
recording(1)

0:29:05: "Freq with that"
0:49:05 "that was me"
1:04 (Greg talks) (Voice): "yeah"
1:15 "yessss shut the door"
1:56 "single where it archs" (wah wah sound) then Ghost Radar says "Single"
2:05 "I don't want to say it no more"
2:13 Radar says "Sleep", Voice says same word at same time then a voice says "yeah"
2:27 "Damon"
5:54 (walking upstairs in attic)
6:53 "I won't tell you:"
9:07 Greg: Josh you want to hang out in here?" (Voice): "yeah"
12:31 (movement sound)
17:49 (Three thumps that were in the basement)
18:06 (movement sound)
19:44 "Grandmother's home"
21:06 "bye"
25:02 "I don't want you in here"
25:19 Womans voice: "legs are moving"
26:34 "Damon"
27:05 "turn your head"
27:08 "God Damon"
27:51 "yeah. I hid it"
29:49 "He don't know"
30:59 "Nothing"
34:26 (voice)
34:48 "thats weird"
37:52 "heeeeeeey"
39:55 "I'll heat them up"
40:34 (Old Lady voice)
42:39 "turn this off"

Continue in office
recording (2)

5:49 Male: Help....me Female: They want you too.
7:20 Tap (Greg heard)
16:56 Josh. Pick up the camera.
18:29 We have gotten so many people in this house.
20:44 Sweet there's too marbles left
21:05 Ghosts (G.H.O.S.T.S.???) need to leave
21:35 (Reversed) Its a Ghooost
30:17 (Reversed) Man, he's slow
30:54 (Reversed) Look at you

Downstairs Basement
recording

2:29 "oh my god...oh my god"
4:28 "Greeg"
5:04 Ghost Radar - "Cook" Greg: What it say? (Voice): Cook ....(Pause)....Damon: Cook.
6:41 "Watch where you step in there"
7:20 Greg: Where's the uh...flashlight?...(Voice): "Right heeerrrre"
8:11 "Hey. They're helping me"
9:19 Ghost Radar: "Fat" Damon: Don't be making fun of me (Voice): "Its making fun of you"
11:34 "Look...at Greg"
17:20 Damon: Sounds like something dropped upstairs. Sounded like a marble. (Voice): "Marble"
19:23 "Hey"
24:37 "Ahh, that was weird"
27:04 "Great"
32:05 "Oh. I remember now" (Right after Josh ends his audio)

I think the bolded is funny... "we have gotten so many people in this house."

the mentioning of the marbles was caught on evp.... which is odd because of the marbles I find in the house!!

Its odd because it seemed to take a liking to the one guy damon because it seemed to be interactive with him.

And when they caught the one evp "I'll heat them up" they burnt up two of theyre bulbs.

eeek!!

I know I want to post them.. I have the entire audio files on a disc.. I wonder how I can isolate them to make them smaller?

i have a mac... im looking around for programs... ill post some as soon as i can!!

Wow that's some truly amazing stuff! Thanks for updating us...awesome.

My kettle turned it self on yday, I was at the fridge saying to my self I want a cuppa but can't be added to make one turned around and it was boiling!

ooooo you have a new stalker stuff like this freeks the shit outta me but still lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->