• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

i have a mac... im looking around for programs... ill post some as soon as i can!!

iMovie is great for this. Open it up then go to file>import>from camera and it should come up with whats on the disk. :)

Ive got 2!

My grandad died in 2003 and the house was in the process of being sold,I was still living there at the time..my mother has called,i think,to say that someone had put an offer in on the house..and I swear to this day I heard my grandad say 'NO!' it freaked me out that much I went and sat in my then boyfriends car that was on the drive and wouldn't go back in until he got home:haha:

the other one is Harvey,he was born June 2009,Dean's grandad died April 2008 and Harvey has obv never met him,but when he went round to Dean's nan,he looked at a pic of him and said 'Thomas' even now if you ask Harvey where grandad tom is,he will say 'In nanny and grandad's car' he also pointed to the hallway once and said 'man bus'-dean's dad was a bus driver but never got to meet Harvey as he died 2 weeks before we were due to move down from Scotland.xx

Hello all! Loving the super creepy stories!! Started reading this thread yesterday, carried on into the night aiming to finish it but I got scared haha!
That text from the EVP is super cool!! Your paranormal friends sound cheeky more than anything! Hope all is well for everyone! X

Well on one of their youtube pages they have two of my videos..

https://www.youtube.com/GHOSTSParanormalTeam

the first and third video is at my house!

im still trying to find the time to go through the hours of audio to post some of the good evps... I havent even gone though all the them myself!

Well on one of their youtube pages they have two of my videos..

https://www.youtube.com/GHOSTSParanormalTeam

the first and third video is at my house!

im still trying to find the time to go through the hours of audio to post some of the good evps... I havent even gone though all the them myself!

spoooky! defo you got ghosts :argh:

I just havent had the time to sit and listen to audio for these tons of EVPs with the sound all the way up... and when I do LO is in bed for the night... but then ya know... its NIGHT TIME... do I REALLY want to do it then? :rofl:

I will eventually post some after I listen to them lol I swear lol!!

Well I just got told ghost hunters are coming to my house sometime next week in investigate upstairs., they arent allowed in main castle but over my part, which to be honest I am not that pleased about as I have to live here. Just in vacant flats upstairs no one ever seems to be able to live in. And even I caught shadows up there and seen ghosts. They may come downstairs to me I dont know but I have a cold and so not wanting to be in anything public.

Also I found out who the ghost my son goes on about! There is a guy called Peter up there who used to walk the owners great great granddad to see the horses in the yard and would have walked over above us. I cant believe my 2 year old has names he never heard of coming out with! when we asked him there he told everyone again he lives upstairs and he would be right. I also seen one of them in a dream. Freaking me out now.

YAYAYA! EXCITING NEWS!! Cant Wait Dragonfly!

I am actually not happy about it. They always call here but my landlord wont let them in as this is their home and mine to now they wont let them in their part but do my part. And I am worried if they use oijue boards they will bring something nasty in and we have to deal with it living here. My son already sees them. I have heard them and seen one or two so I dont want to piss them off. People moved out of here because of it, probably up in that part I have pics of a shadow ghost incidentally. I am going to ask for no boards show my concern. I hope they dont use them.

Well hopefully they will understand why you don't want to use the boards. I don't like them either.

So is it a local group that is coming to your home? Or is it one of those ghost hunter shows? It is pretty exciting as long as they don't stir anything up. But, they will hopefully be professional enough to know not to do that and will take certain measures to make sure you are safe. Maybe you could have the house blessed before hand or something?..... Good Liuck! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->