Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She also likes the blog because she can turn her entries into a book and print it out for her baby to read when he gets older. She has everything saved since she found out she was pregnant! What a wonderful keepsake!

She also likes the blog because she can turn her entries into a book and print it out for her baby to read when he gets older. She has everything saved since she found out she was pregnant! What a wonderful keepsake!

What a great idea, thanks for that.

That's a nice idea about the blog. How did the follicle tracking go armywife??

Arghhhhh sorry just need to vent and this seems the place to do it! Cant even shop on eBay without being reminded of my barren state :( Was looking at a lovely dress size 10...description read...brand new as i got pregnant shortly after purchase so didnt have the chance to wear!!! Boohoo i'm feeling sorry for myself this week :cry:
You'd think i'd be immune to this stuff by now...some weeks, months, years are better than others...it'll pass :dohh:

Arghhhhh sorry just need to vent and this seems the place to do it! Cant even shop on eBay without being reminded of my barren state :( Was looking at a lovely dress size 10...description read...brand new as i got pregnant shortly after purchase so didnt have the chance to wear!!! Boohoo i'm feeling sorry for myself this week :cry:
You'd think i'd be immune to this stuff by now...some weeks, months, years are better than others...it'll pass :dohh:

Yup, everywhere we turn.

Ugh...two more fb announcements tonight. I usually don't go on fb that often. One of the announcements was my ex-best friend. She has been totally inconsiderate through my whole infertility journey and it really isn't fair that she got preggo so easily. She still parties and she and her dh are waay immature. I found out a long time ago because she posted on bnb, a site I told her about! Then, when I said something to her, she asked me not to tell anyone and oh yeah, by the way, "I didn't want you to find out that way." So why the hell did you post it on the site I told you about that I go to for support. I cut her off after that. Of course, there is a long history of sh*t she has put me through, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Time to delete her...

The friend that I posted about above, the one who does the blog, texted me right away when she saw the other friend's fb announcement to see if I am okay...she's such a good friend <3

Also, work is sooo stressful right now. I just finished telling my boss that I am doing fertility treatments and she still is loading me with waaay too much on my plate. How is my first month of treatments even going to have a chance?

Feeling really down today :(

I'm new to this thread but had a icky day. I have a child from an earlier relationship he is nearly 17. Yesterday right before bed I found out my son father (who isn't in his life and dh has adopted ) has had a second childwith his wife. He has a daughter born 3 yrs ago. When I saw she got preg first w the daught it was like one one kicked my gut and pulled my heart out.

We live in same town and a photographer friend did a photoshop for them. Ugh. At least I woke up knowing my feelings are fertility related not in any care or him

Not a good start to the week. Lots of hugs ladies.

Navy, sooo a good time to delete that friend, yikes!

Hi-hum, another day at work, another pregnant patient to add to my list. It's all a cruel cruel joke ain't it? My appt can't come fast enough.

I am feeling pretty down today too. Work has been pretty stressful too. One of my coworkers put in her notice so now I am going to have even more work dumped off on me. It seems like I'm always the one getting stuff dumped on my desk. It would be so nice if I could just take some time off away from here...

DH and I are probably going to the coast this weekend to get away. It also happens to be my fertile weekend (a least that's what my period tracker says...). Maybe that will be the trick to me finally getting my :bfp: fingers are definitely crossed for sure.

I need to vent:

There are so many pregnant women on the floor i work on, whilst one is my friend and i'm chuffed for her, i am getting so fed up of seeing the pregnant ladies every time i have to work past them to get to the loo/printer/ get out of the office!

Also, was watching tv last night and i swear the clear blue ad came on every break! The one about dating your pregnancy! Is the only time i'm ever going to see "pregnant" on a pg test on tv?

Also my well meaning friends keep jesting that i need to get drunk and do the deed because i will get pg! Ffs if only it was that easy.

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh bad week!

blimey, its been a bad day for all then!

I agree about adverts/tv! Talk about constantly remind us :( Ive been crying for what seems like the whole day today, my poor husband didnt know what hit him!

blimey, its been a bad day for all then!

I agree about adverts/tv! Talk about constantly remind us :( Ive been crying for what seems like the whole day today, my poor husband didnt know what hit him!

I just burst into tears on df! I am not much of a crier either, so he freaked a bit.

Hope you feel better soon hun x

Hi, I'm new. I just registered for this site, although I end up here often as my TTC related googles point me to one of you ladies' forum responses.

I thought this was the best place to let out my vent:

TTC since 09. PCOS, high BMI, 2 mc.

I got pregnant this summer and mc at 6 weeks. My coworker announced in the fall that she was 13 weeks. I did the math and we were pregnant at the same time. In fact, she is due within days of when I would have been. This seems reasonable until one realizes she had her tubes tied 8 years prior and has a daughter on her way to college! Total accident, oops. Miracle, in fact. I've gone through all of the milestones in real time, with her pregnant and not me.

I'm on my 2nd round of Clomid, 100 mg. Haven't O'd yet, but I'm charting BBT and using OPK strips. Plan on using preseed when the time comes as I don't make very much ewcm.

So, that's the long and short of it. I'm not mad, just really really frustrated. Thought this was the right place to vent. Pleased to meet you :)

Welcome Melloout! I love that username! :wave:

start rant/

Man alive, my cycles are just f'd since that HSG. First period after, 1 week of heavy spotting and two super heavy days with clots. Second cycle, same thing and 3 days of spotting after. Normally I'm spotting 3-4 days, lightly, 3 days of mediumish flow and that's it.

Could it be the stress is finally getting to me? All I do is think TTC. I go to bed thinking TTC and now I am completely sleep deprived. I'm having headaches, shoulders are insanely tense and I want to just cry.

Life is just unfair. :cry:

/end rant+pity party

Hi wonder stars and fellow Canadian. I just had my hsg a week ago so no cycle yet but am expecting it remotely soon. I'm sorry you are having bleeding issues. but I see from your signature that you see fs this month

I wish I was seeing a FS this month. I'm seeing my Gynecologist and I'm requesting a referral. He's suggested clomid after trying 1-2 cycles after the HSG so I'm going to do 2 cycles of that while I wait for the referral to go through.

Hope your HSG cycle stays normal.

(I also figured out that the tense shoulders are probably from Dance Central on Xbox Kinect, oy vay, lol).

I'm sorry :hug: I misread. I'm glad you have a proactive gyn mine wasn't willing to do anything but blood tests. I asked for a lap when they did my cone biospy of cervix so I didn't have 2 surgeries but nope. I'm looking at a lap next despite just having had surgery in October with some initial crappy after effects. Not so sure I'll take h this time. Lol he went last time but I think I freaked him out lol

Melloout- that's awful. Its that kind of story that makes me sick, just as I am with the drug addicts and alcoholics!!

May I join in??

Yesterday was such an awful day. I didn't stop crying all afternoon and all night, and now I have a red, puffy swollen face and a banging headache. So, my rant, and its a long one.......

My SIL who I am very close to, was a LTTCer, it took 10 years and 2MC and countless clomid cycles until she had my beautiful nephew, who turned 2 in November. She had mentioned that they were going to start trying for #2. But she rang me the day before christmas saying she was leaving my brother because she can't cope with LO and my brother is no help, and neither of them can cope!!! So I thought the TTC plans were off??!! You just wouldn't, would you?? Anyway, he bought her a lovely expensive ring for xmas, so their marriage was suddenly A-OK!!

Now she knows everything I am going through, because she has been there, thats one person IRL that understands my hellish life with TTC............ so you would think!!

She had been trying to get my attention on FB, just writing random comments on my pics and stuff, asking me if Im OK, which was weird seeing as they were joke pictures. Anyway I didn't get round to replying.

So then my brother text me yesterday morning, asking if I'm still alive, because they had'nt heard from me, I said yeah I'm fine etcetc, and he said 'SIL has been trying to get hold of you today' I said I hadn't receieved a call or text, so i would text her.

Now, I am going to post the exact cnversation between me and her:

ME: ** Said you text, but I haven't recieved anything. Sorry, are you ok?
SIL: Fine thank you just asking if charlie had a nice birthday
ME: Yeah he did thanks> We are booking a sun holiday for 16th July, do you want to come?
SIL: I can't mate pls dont tell anyone I've just found out I'm pregnant

:saywhat: Just fucking speechless, absolutely fucking speechless!!!!!

She obviously only got in touch to tell me her fucking fantastic bit of information!!

Who the hell, cannot go on a holiday 2 hours car ride away because they are 6 months pregnant??!!

If you want to 'drop' it into conversation, make that conversation relevant!!

I'd have just prefered a text saying 'karen, I have something I need to tell you'..... Don't get in touvh with me and chat bullshit your not even interested in, just so you can drop that bombshell!!

They visit me every weekend, why not come and tell me?? She obviously doesn't have a problem with hurting my feelings!!

Maybe I'm over reacting slightly, but I'm just so pissed off at her tactlessness and the fact she has no fucking respect for what I'm going thorugh, even though she's been there herself.

I have now wiped these idiots from my life. I just do not need disrespectful wankers in my life!!

Its not even that she's pregnant, I would be over the moon for them, if they had taken the time to respect my feelings.

RANT OVER

Hi Melloout :hugs: it sucks to have to go through another one´s preg milestones when it would´ve been your time.. I´ve been there.. was there 3 yrs ago.. :hugs:
Wonderstars :hugs: I hope by now your cycle goes back to normal ASAP..
Cooch: I agree with you it drives me nuts to hear stories of surprise/accident pgs when they are alcohol or drug users :dohh:, and/or had already decided to stop growing their families and then go back to it with all the luck in the world.. It´s unfair!!
BearsMommy, agghh your SIL made me :growlmad:.. I just don´t get how LTTCs seem to go into oblivion when they are pg or get pg easily the 2nd time around.. Why? :shrug: They know how hard it is for us!! It´s great that you are putting your feelings first, and taking a break from them.. I´m learning to distance myself from people who are just insensitive about what we´re going through.. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"