Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs:

Once everyone reaches a certain point in their life, it becomes really hard to keep close tabs on everyone. Not getting on the phone to everyone is not a negative thing. Life happens. Your friend was lucky to have you, and you to have him. In a few years time, when leap year comes along, you'll get to celebrate his birthday with your little one. I'm sure he would love that. :)

And it ain't over til Aunt Flo makes her appearance. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts....:thumbup:

:hugs:

In a few years time, when leap year comes along, you'll get to celebrate his birthday with your little one. I'm sure he would love that. :)

And it ain't over til Aunt Flo makes her appearance. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts....:thumbup:

I never thought of it this way...what a beautiful thought! Thank you for that!

I really am trying to be positive. I got implantation dip according to ff, but I'm not trusting my thermometer right now...lol.

Good luck navywife and armywife!

My rant for the day: logged onto facebook last night and one of the pg ladies was whinging because she had a hard week and just wanted a glass of wine! Ffs you are so lucky to be pg with number 2!

Second rant: i have had flu for two weeks and it is still not going. Df has it too, so another month of no bfp for me because we are too ill to dtd.....both ashtmatic and with a awful cough walking makes us breathless let alone anything more energetic!

Feel better for getting it off my chest though

Good luck navywife and armywife!

My rant for the day: logged onto facebook last night and one of the pg ladies was whinging because she had a hard week and just wanted a glass of wine! Ffs you are so lucky to be pg with number 2!

Second rant: i have had flu for two weeks and it is still not going. Df has it too, so another month of no bfp for me because we are too ill to dtd.....both ashtmatic and with a awful cough walking makes us breathless let alone anything more energetic!

Feel better for getting it off my chest though

Ugh...I hate months when I feel like we are wasting time because we can't bd. I hope both of you feel better soon.

Good luck anyone waiting on BFP's (will put it that way rather than the ugly witch) xx

Someone needs to tell me to get off Facebook because every time I go wandering to someone else's page I start crying. A resident physician who got married a year after I did now has a baby due in 3 months. :cry:

I never get anything the easy way and after 30 years it's getting really tiresome and my DH just doesn't understand. This is the first thing that he's ever really had issues with...and it's not even male factor!

I would like to scream.

I know how you feel hunny. I had a break from FB last night because my friend went for her 20 wk scan and found out what she was havig so FB was full of congratulations. This is a 36 year old friend who already has 2 older boys and her OH was due to go for a vasectomy so for the 2 wks before he went thought that they wouldn't use anything because of her age and being on the pill for so long what was the chances of getting pregnant?!!!

Like i said she is now 20wks so a very big chance it would seem. Funny how some ppl can fall pg in 2 weeks without even trying :( xxx

Threads been cleaned up ;)

A lot of people in the world vent their anger with words they don't mean, let's not make it personal and about who is better than the other, etc!

Whoa, what have I missed?

Sorry I haven't replied to your messages, I have had the crappiest few weeks. So just decided to take a break from the internet for a while.

ArmyWife - I had the same thoughts about SIL. It all seems a little strange.

But whats done is done, my brother came round with my nephew all weekend and didnt bring her, so I presume he has realised. I did apologise to him for not being there when HE needed me, but anything to do with babies/pregnancy is really starting to affect me bad. He said he completely understands, so I feel better that this is out in the open.

I have had a mad cycle, I just don't know what to make of it, I'm not even sure I have O'd, and I have ZERO symptoms of anything, not even my usual PMS symptoms I would have by now.

I called my doc yesterday and today and left two messages. I wanted to know if I should do the clomid this month or not because they still haven't checked out the polyps in my uterus. She never got back to me and i'm supposed to start it tomorrow. Sooo frustrating! They cant do the saline sonogram to look at my uterus until next month...grrr.
I decided to go ahead with the clomid and iui again this month even though it probably wont work if my uterus is jacked. Praying for a miracle this month...not that that's any different than every month.

I called my doc yesterday and today and left two messages. I wanted to know if I should do the clomid this month or not because they still haven't checked out the polyps in my uterus. She never got back to me and i'm supposed to start it tomorrow. Sooo frustrating! They cant do the saline sonogram to look at my uterus until next month...grrr.
I decided to go ahead with the clomid and iui again this month even though it probably wont work if my uterus is jacked. Praying for a miracle this month...not that that's any different than every month.

You might as well go for it, but that is so annoying.

What did I miss? We weren't targeting anyone in particular in this thread.

Good luck Navywife and anyone else waiting for hopefully good news.

I've got a few rants, in no particular order..

1. Both me and DH are sick which makes :sex: difficult as he can't ejaculate when he's feeling poorly. I hope this will pass before ovulation. But we're taking Mucinex so that should help with his viscosity and my CM.

2. My damn anxiety has been keeping me up at night and all I can think about is if we'll ever have children. Also trying to convince myself that I'll manage if we end up childless.

The future just scares me. You can only do so much..:cry:

Here comes my rant. All I seem to care about is conceiving. I feel as though I am losing a part of myself every month that I don't get pregnant. I just don't understand it. I use to cry every month she came. I haven't cried in a few months. I am disgusted with the thought that I am used to her coming. I supposed after 2 and a half years I should be used to it.

Army - I'm with you on the anxiety!

MrstoMummy - I have the exact same feelings, its like sometimes I'm just numb to AF arriving, mand my feelings have switched off.

I have a couple of rants.......

1) My damn cycle is a mess, FF changed my dotted cross hairs to CD26 (I see why for my temps, but not for my OPK and CM) my O date was CD12, which I am sure I did O then. So now I am apparently 3DPO and I havent even covered BD for over a week!! GRRR!!

2) Just popped into TTC section (yes, I know, all give me a slap now!) and thought I could help a few ladies out with my 'superior' knowledge of TTC, then realised my 'superior knowledge' hasn't done me any good, so why the hell would they listen to me anyway!............. Then I come across a thread of a woman who is in cycle 1 of TTC and saying how much her life has changed etc!! Dear God woman, try coming ove rand seeing what us girls in LTTC are going through, then you REALLY will see life changing things!!

MrstoMommy, there are sooooo many days I feel like this. It is so mentally and emotionally exhausting doing this.

I wanna be back to that first month of trying when it was all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. Now all I think is (stuff that shouldn't be said in posts, hehe). That TTC section seems soooo long ago. Remember when we all used to be excited and nervous in the TWW? Now I'm just f*ck it, there's nothing to look forward to.

My nurse's prescription for you all today: go do something purely for yourself. Whether it's a walk, sitting in the coffeeshop to read a book with a latte or a mini shopping spree. Anything to treat yourself. Now get to it! :thumbup:

Oh man, the one day I needed the website it's getting upgrades, lol. Such was my day.

My vent:

My coworker (sits maybe 3 feet away) knows that I've been going through hell and whoops, they try for one month and then goes to me this morning "I finally figured out why I was so hungry, I'm in shock but I took a test when my period didn't show and I'm pregnant! I really don't want anyone to know".

Seriously, you tell the girl in the office who's infertile? Are you f*cking kidding me? At least tomorrow is her last day! :thumbup:

I managed not to cry in front of patients in the clinic but came home and ate anything and everything that came my way and sulked in bed. Now I feel like I need to work out for 2 hours tomorrow. :growlmad:

Like wonders I really needed to vent last night!

Wonders - really sorry to hear it was such a crappy day! It sux when co workers get pregnant especially only after amonth!

My rants:

Logged onto facebook and faced by another scan picture from someone new....this time asking peopleto vote if they think she is having a boy or a girl! Grrrr
Very nearly posted, to all thoses about to announce yourpregnancy kindliy f off and delete me first!

Secondly, it is mothering sunday in the uk this sunday! Great! Another reminder that i am still not a mother! I do not have a great relationship with my mother so its a double whammy for me!

Thirdly, non ttc related i got passed over for a promotion again!

The above is now slighlty calmer than it would have been last night!!!

Really could have done with a rant last night like the ladies above...

Went to work after some time off yesterday and my friend comes over skipping with enthusiasm telling how her other friend is pregnant, and that they only forgot contraception once! Oh, and she has such a cute little bump! :hissy: Kept it together all day and came home to cry.

Also, Clomid really hasn´t been my friend, I have been an emotonal wreck all cycle, having extremely painful boobs and having flipping cramps all the time after O. I know all this is due to Clomid as both my husband and I are infertile and can´t face second cycle of this... Grrrr!

itakp, wannabe and wonderstars what a crap time to have of it. I can't get over the announcement, that's so selfish and inconsiderate and almost deliberate too, urgh some people

I swear I'm not making this crap up...now she texted us saying thanks so much for all our help "we have our first prenatal appt in April ".

I need to buy a punching bag. All this stress is making my cycles crazy. I have gone from 5 days of spotting before my period to spotting right after ovulation up to my period for 2 cycles in an f'n row!!!. I have absolutely no faith that clomid will do anything.

Hope you girls are doing better. Ugh, wannabe I am so dreading mother's day here in may. Hugs to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"