Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've finally found my vent..

Since I'm far too sick to attend the family BBQ with all the newly pregnant woman and small children, I have left DH there to fend for himself. SUCCESS i think, as I pull into our drive way and feel I have avoided heartache for the time being. Only to get in, switch on the computer to receive an email from a colleague saying she will not be returning from maternity leave in September, as she has just found out that after giving birth 6 months ago she is now 3 months pregnant again....

Great.

The cupcakes didn't turn out too bad considering I have a 'migraine'.

Stephie - Grrr! Just when you think you've pulled a fast one, someone comes and ruins your smugness!!

Attachments

• Windsor and Maidenhead-20120602-00006.jpg
    Windsor and Maidenhead-20120602-00006.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
I just don't understand, how did they even find time to have sex with a 3 month old child?!! :grr:

Those cupcakes look amazing!! You are a domestic goddess after all! :winkwink:

I think if I do ever get pregnant, I will never have sex again!!

Sex is for making babies, nothing else...... right??? :haha:

I think if I do ever get pregnant, I will never have sex again!!

Sex is for making babies, nothing else...... right??? :haha:

Nope, definitely not for fun or pleasure! :haha:

Nah...ya don't say...I always wondered why my DH was always about, 'Come 'ere behbe..." :dohh: :rofl:

A lady I work with said her daughter went through all the fertility pills and crap and then came up pregnant. Maybe two or three months later, heffer came up pregnant again. WTF??? How??? :haha:

I think these people are put on this earth purely to piss us off! Ha you calling her heffer really made me chuckle!

I just don't understand, how did they even find time to have sex with a 3 month old child?!! :grr:

I know right?! same thing happened to my cousin and a friend of mine both conceived within 4 months after they gave birth. How the bleep? Most new parents wanna find every chance they get to sleep, not BD! That's why I don't bother with family reunions anymore, too painful especially since I come from a very fertile family the type where they get BFP on the first try type and here i am 3 years later and each year i get the same question "so when is it gonna be your turn?" since i am the youngest cousin and the only one left with no kids. so to save myself i just don't go anymore.

Army - I used to have brazilians done every month at the salon before ovulation...then after the months and months went by I realised that I couldn't afford it, so now it's a 'DIY' waxing kit in the bathroom :haha:

On the bright side, if all else fails you can throw the casserole at DH? :winkwink:

:rofl: I just may do that today. He's sitting on the sofa pouting about his headache. I've no sympathy for him, since we have a drawer stocked full of headache medicine. It's like a naughty candy drawer. :dohh:

While I wonder how women are fertile, how the hell can they manage to get pregnant after just having one? Shouldn't their vag be out of service for a while?? :haha: :shrug:

Bears- Those cupcakes have a professional edge to them. It looks as if you used a blow torch to lightly brown the on top. I want one! :hissy: Damn Atlantic.

RANT:

I cannot stand former LTTCers who have gotten their :bfp:, and bash the LTTC forum or other LTTCers. Hypocrite, much? It seems they have magically forgotten they were once in our shoes. The biggest difference is our struggle continues. Thus we're entitled to bitch and vent all we want. :mamafy:

Thanks Army! I did use a blow torch!! Well its a 'kitchen torch' but I like to think of it as my little friend blow torch!! (it's the only blowing thats going on in this house!) :blush:

You are all more than welcome for Tea and Cakes whenever you want (how very quaint and English of me!)

I have found an amazing picture that I would like to send to share with my fellow LTTCers, but I would like to point out, that I am not promoting we all become alcoholics! ( as Army was scolded on another thread for saying she can't live without alcohol!)

Attachments

• 599743_440695649282591_269847863034038_1640202_1318565543_n.jpg
    599743_440695649282591_269847863034038_1640202_1318565543_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 23
Oh, I've just found my rant!

In my siggy, you can see I'm waiting to hear from the PCT re my funding for IVF, I have just realised, my countdown is probably out thanks to Her Maj and wanting to celebrate, we have a 2 day bank holiday, which I suppose I shouldn't include in my countdown!!

So an extra 2 days on my wait. GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Haha bears that picture is great! I could really murder a gin and tonic right now (think its the beefeaters on BBC?) but sadly my cupboards are dry, so jelly babies it is!

Sorry the jubilee has thrown your dates off, she's a bugger that liz!!

My rant - Yet another family jubilee 'tea' tomorrow afternoon :dohh: and I've already done the wrong thing of telling them I'm feeling much better. Dammit!

hi my vent for today,

after years and years of trying naturally and getting nowhere and doing ivf and getting nowhere i gave in this year and started herbs and accupunture, for the last 6months, well this month my af was a few days late and i had nausa, so i was feeling a little bit hopefull, however stupid stupid me, as i woke up this morn with heavy af staining, and have cramps ect today, i just feel so so stupid, and fed up with the accupuntre and herbs, the lady keeps sayin to me o it takes time to work ect while grabbing the money from my hands, grrrr they are all so money grabbing when it comes to if, im seriously considering stopping this line of treatment soon as at least when im not trying stuff im not getting my hopes up to be dashed.

then i log on here to read some fellow lttc stories so i have someone to emphasise with, and the first post i go into has a pic of a bfp on it,, seriously , i just started to cry ..... just so fed up right not.

sorry for the rant guys ,

rosebud

Thanks Army! I did use a blow torch!! Well its a 'kitchen torch' but I like to think of it as my little friend blow torch!! (it's the only blowing thats going on in this house!) :blush:

You are all more than welcome for Tea and Cakes whenever you want (how very quaint and English of me!)

I have found an amazing picture that I would like to send to share with my fellow LTTCers, but I would like to point out, that I am not promoting we all become alcoholics! ( as Army was scolded on another thread for saying she can't live without alcohol!)

I felt like a naughty child getting scolded for dipping my hand in the cookie jar!!

Seriously, I've also liked the taste of booze and don't drink it excessively as we're still LTTC. There's times when that booze bottle is more comforting than crying in your pillow. :haha:

Rosebud- You're always in my thoughts. In fact, I've been wondering where you were lately. It shouldn't be this thread that has a :bfp: picture. This is a safe, all venting, bitching allowed zone. But do be careful as we have been labeled bitter, vile :mamafy:s. :rofl::rofl:

After 17 years my dear, you ARE entitled to all the ranting and raving you can muster. Come join us?? :flower:

Hey ladies, hope you are all having a good weekend.

My vent: I just checked my profile and the "friends" list. Out of 7 people all but one are now pregnant! It makes me so sad and angry! Why am i still trapped in this ltttc hell?
Also having another crappy 10 day long period! I hate PCOS

Hey wannabeamummyb I know exactly how you feel I also have pcos this past month I've been taking vit b complex aswell as 100mg of clomid an my progesterones gone from 4.1 100mg clomid but no b complex to 158 with the b complex so fx'd, your bfp is just waiting round the corner. Somedays I feel I'm never gonna be s mummy an it's the worst all my friends an family are popping them out Like anything. I'm 1 of 7 sisters an I have no babies where as they all have atleast 2 with one having 7!!! Why me :( sorry ladies I don't mean to be a major downer just praying for lots of bfp! Xx

Hey wannabeamummyb I know exactly how you feel I also have pcos this past month I've been taking vit b complex aswell as 100mg of clomid an my progesterones gone from 4.1 100mg clomid but no b complex to 158 with the b complex so fx'd, your bfp is just waiting round the corner. Somedays I feel I'm never gonna be s mummy an it's the worst all my friends an family are popping them out Like anything. I'm 1 of 7 sisters an I have no babies where as they all have atleast 2 with one having 7!!! Why me :( sorry ladies I don't mean to be a major downer just praying for lots of bfp! Xx

I'm afraid I can't offer hugely comforting words. The only thing I can say is, like all the women here you are a strong women, who knows what she wants and is clearly doing everything she can to get there.

Being a strong women, does mean that you need somewhere to get those inner thoughts out every now and then. This thread is perfect for that :hugs:

You aren't being a downer...TTC will frustrate the hell out of anybody no matter how long you have been. You need somewhere to let it out, so be my guest to use this venting thread as an outlet if you need to. We are all very supportive ladies on here that completely understand what you are going though. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"