Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread girls!!!
I'd like to rant about the fact I'd sick to death of people at work who are falling pregnant constantly moaning about their pregnancy symptoms. What I would give for back ache, sickness, tiredness etc arghhhhh they even know I've been ttc 3 years and mc at 11 weeks and still do it. Arghh!!

Next!!

Ahhh Navy, that sounds like an utterly shitty weekend and you need this :wine: I hope your DH made it home OK and you finally got sleep!! Fingers crossed for you IUI this month!!

Congratulations faith :flower:

Rant:

So I got dragged to a family function yesterday, which included me sitting there while everyone cooed over the babies and toddlers there while my AF cramps arrived :gun:

Secondly, sore boobs. Seriously, I don't need it. I know I'm not pregnant, and there is no need for my body to make my already fairly sized breasts a size bigger and too sore to touch. Hormones, piss off and give me my boobs back, please? If it's not bad enough I'm awaiting AF and my 'lady' will be out of bounds for DH, now he can't even have a good grope without me slapping his hand...poor guy. :haha:

Navy - Sorry you had a crappy weekend, I hope your feeling better soon. :hugs:

I have edited this post, because I realised that I was being a selfish bitter cow.
But i'm still not happy about a couple of things this past week.
So much for a 'safe' place.:growlmad:

I am going to sulk and cry with a bottle of wine. :wine:

Bears, you don't need to edit in here, thats the reason it exists, I think we're all selfish bitter cows together :hugs:

Ahh, I did, I would have offended a couple of people that have posted this past week.

I am seriously GRUMPY today, I was supposed to be going to Big Brother Launch, but my friend has let me down! I was really looking forward to going!

Hmm, I think I could probably also compose a vent that could potentially cause offence, I wish this button existed :ignore:

Oh well thats sucks arse! But i forgot BB was starting again at least now I will have something to watch again and add to my list of crap TV I'm addicted to that DH cannot stand :haha:

I think we are singing from the same hymn sheet!!

I LOVE crappy reality TV, luckily OH loves it as well!! I lead such a sad shallow life!! :haha:

Big Brother, big fat gypsy wedding, don't tell the bride, snog marry avoid and all of the really bizarre ones on C5 like 'The girls who's foot turned into a toad' are my favourites :haha: luckily I'm the queen of the remote, so I can watch my crap TV while he sulks away to play the xbox :happydance:

Embarrassing bodies, with medical problems so embarrassing you are to afraid to go to your own doctor, but going on national television is completely acceptable :shrug:

Bears I read your post earlier and now I can't even remember what you've removed, that shows you how offensive it must have been!!

As for reality tv, I record hours of judge just to watch while I do the ironing, and co-incidentally, I'm onto episode 4 right now as I work through our ironing. Dh hates it but knows not to argue when I'm ironing his flaming clothes.

Hope you're all bearing up! Big hugs to y'all xxx

Hey all,

Today I am feeling really low about everything. At the parent in laws and BIL sends through all these piccies from a professional shoot that his family have been on, mil is cooing over them saying how cute her grandkids are! Don't i just wish i could give her more!

Congrates on the bfp. I really don't want to sounds like a hugely bitter cow, but there has been a spat of lovely ladies coming on here and announcing their bfps, when some of us have tough days/weeks/months it can feel a little like the lttc gods slapping us in the face.
The rules of this section confirm bfps have a section of their own, for us all to congratulate

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...cements-within-long-term-trying-conceive.html

I've been mulling over posting this for a day or so and it maybe hugely unpopular but I need somewhere to vent the crap that we all go through without the fear of seeing another bfp

Wannabe, I was thinking the same thing. Didn't want to seem unwelcoming, but the poster only joined a few days ago & probably doesn't know the guidelines & the effect a random bfp announcement can have on those who have been on this thread for a while.

That being said, its obvious from even the few posts before it that bfp announcements on here or FB etc are one of the main reasons for venting so wasn't the greatest idea. ( I am not meaning ltttc ladies whom we know on here whom we urge to test etc.). I still wish this lady h & h 9months but don't know much else about her (how long she's tried etc).

My rant,
AF :growlmad:
Enough said...

I am however thankful for DH who didn't laugh at me because my pain meds were on the other end of the couch I was on, but I needed him to get them for me because of the pain! He even got up from laying down to give me another blanket because I am cold.

AF- What a :witch:

Just saying! :wacko: temp going down. Rant over! :blush:

Thanks for posting those BFP guidelines wannabe. I've really had to step back before I typed something about all of these ladies coming in 10 months TTC and just about to get their BFP (edit: sorry to the over 35ers, I know that's far beyond long for you!).

Ugh. I don't care if I sound like a bitter cow. :mamafy: This is the only safe place I have. Every friend has a baby, coworkers get pregnant on the first try and I have to counsel my patients on their health during pregnancy. I just want somewhere safe so that I don't have that urge to cry.

Bah! I need alcohol but chocolate will have to suffice tonight! :grr:

Hey all,

Today I am feeling really low about everything. At the parent in laws and BIL sends through all these piccies from a professional shoot that his family have been on, mil is cooing over them saying how cute her grandkids are! Don't i just wish i could give her more!

Congrates on the bfp. I really don't want to sounds like a hugely bitter cow, but there has been a spat of lovely ladies coming on here and announcing their bfps, when some of us have tough days/weeks/months it can feel a little like the lttc gods slapping us in the face.
The rules of this section confirm bfps have a section of their own, for us all to congratulate

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...cements-within-long-term-trying-conceive.html

I've been mulling over posting this for a day or so and it maybe hugely unpopular but I need somewhere to vent the crap that we all go through without the fear of seeing another bfp

Thank you for posting this! I was going to point that out after an announcement was made and another member was venting about seeing a BFP on LTTC. While I'm happy for a LTTCer to get a positive, I also want to be respectful to Rosebud....seeing as she's been here longer than she should. :hugs: And anyone else who is having a crap day.

It would be too Facebook (Bragbook) if LTTCers started announcing their BFPs all over the LTTC forum. I don't mind reading about them in the journals or Success Stories.

I don't believe we should edit what we write on here. As long as we're respectful of any religious ladies and don't go too overboard with language..I'd say we're getting on very well. Besides, if we had any issues with posts we're proper women who would take it to PM for further discussion.

It's a safe zone to vent and bitch. I mean we've been on here for quite a while :dohh: and know one another. Plus, we're welcoming to any LTTCers (TTC 6 months and over for 35+ and over a 1 year TTC for everyone else) who join us.

Rants:

-I have to go to work an hour early tomorrow. Please put me out of my misery now!

-Today, people couldn't at work couldn't stop talking about the pregnant :mamafy:'s pregnancy. :wacko: I've heard enough of it...there's no need to discuss it on a daily basis. I wish she would go on maternity leave already; I'm tired of looking at her. She's constantly calling in due to her pregnancy and has to sit down every chance she gets. Just go on leave! It's not like you're making any wage by calling in all the time! :growlmad::growlmad:

Hi ladies,

YAY pregnant sis in law .... YAY pregnant cousin.... all within 4days YAY YAY YAY and I have to be at work YAY:hissy:

and you all right this is the one place where I can darn well vent and feel like people understand.. Dont get me wrong and I really happy for them falling pregnant BUT when is it my turn...:brat:

ok done! :muaha:

Hope you all have a fantastic day! sending :hugs: and :dust:

Ladies, i threw my bfn test at the wall today after leaving it sit there for half the day on the window, (was even desperate to see an evap appear) :wacko: :wacko:
Im going insane... when is it our turn :(

Ladies, i threw my bfn test at the wall today after leaving it sit there for half the day on the window, (was even desperate to see an evap appear) :wacko: :wacko:
Im going insane... when is it our turn :(

Oh Sharnw not cool, Im so sorry... :hugs::hugs:

I remember the first time i had a bfn I didnt read the packaging and thought any line was a bfp was sooooo over the moon until I got to work and was told that no i was not preggers.... :blush::dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->