Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dohh:

I think I like being a bitter :mamafy:. It's such a laugh! Much better to laugh at IF than sobbing profusely about it. :haha:

I agree!:thumbup:

Rant tonight:

So happy Clomid is over with. Totally screwed over my cycles. Spotting at 6DPO! I don't even have a chance at a 1WW. Good gracious, I've already changed Cycle #3 to BFN. I get a kick out of the posters that make their first post in LTTC:

"I'm spotting and it's 8 DPO. Do you think it's implantation bleeding? Do you think I could be pregnant?" FFS, if you don't know wait until your period is due!

Whew, I'm done now. :wacko:

"I'm spotting and it's 8 DPO. Do you think it's implantation bleeding? Do you think I could be pregnant?"

These kinds of posts simply piss me off. I don't know, funnily enough I can't see into your uterus. Pull yourself together and wait until AF, if you don't know by now you need a slap! ](*,)

Sorry, embarrassingly drunk was achieved last night, embarrassingly hungover is being achieved this morning :happydance: not enough greasy food in the world!

Vent numero dos:

that post. I don't know if it's because AF is in full swing, I'm hungover AND on Clomid, but if I could reach through a computer screen and punch someone, today would be the day I would.

Army - I don't know how you conducted yourself so eloquently, but well done you! :thumbup:

I have two rants. Brace yourself!
1st is linked to TTC. Remember my bridesmaid who changed her mind about asking me to be bridesmaid because she knew I was TTC? Well her hen night on sat there. I rushed like crazy to get there on time, she strolls in with all her bridesmaids in sashes 40 from hotel theyve mins late. She is gushing over how grateful she is to all her bridesmaids. They clique together all night. I come home feeling so pissed off at it all. The wedding is in August, my hubby is an usher (I've been given the 'pregnancy friendly' job of doing a reading, which she hasn't mentioned since asking me in feb). So the night before the wedding my dh been told he is staying at hotel with ushers and bride staying at hotel with bridesmaids? WTH?? So I guess I'll just sit at home alone that night nursing my non existent bump?!!! Thankfully, DH told them he's def not staying.

Rant number 2, not TTC related. Noticed a long term guy pal of mines had deleted me off FB. Text him wondering why? Couldn't think of anything I've done to merit that. Apparently I only contact him when I 'want something'. So I wracked my brains, checked my texts, FB posts & messages. The most recent time i contacted him was march to ask him to pray for my friend who was having a c-section the next day knowing her baby had a 50% chance of surviving a critical illness. The time I contacted him before that was to aak him to dh gig to keep me company, he came, we chatted for a few hours and he left. I challenged him on it saying I don't think I deserve to be deleted & called a user, I've been a good mate to you for years. His response was "Go away" and "Don't start your pi**.

Hate losing friends or feeling angry towards them but I don't see any other way around it. Still livid!

RANT:

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Why the feck do women who are NOT LTTC, who are indeed fertile and are already a mother, wander over to LTTC having a go at us? That's like me going to First Tri and telling them off about their constant whining pertaining to morning sickness. It's unnecessary! Completely irrelevant!

Don't come over here telling me how to feel and giving your "advice" when you're a fertile myrtle!! And never had to struggle!! We aren't the same. That's fine if you have sympathy, I don't need your judgement. :growlmad:

THIS!!

seriously!!! none of us go into the pregnancy forums telling people they're OTT for complaining about pregnancy related things!!!

our board should be made private like the gender disappointment!!

to all the fertile myrtles wandering in here to offer "advice" WE'RE NOT A FREAK SHOW FOR YOU TO WATCH! We're real people with real pain. Many of us are depressed or suffer from anxiety and we have to give a day to day battle to stay sane. If you're not LTTTC then you shouldn't be here unless you want to offer some hugs!!!!!!!

We deserve the same courtesy as some of the other sensitive boards get....have some decency.

Totally agree with post above, even though I'm new to the forum I'm not new to ttc. I get people who have no clue how ltttc can feel and have popped out babies by just thinking about it try and give me advice ( or the dreaded sympathy "it'll happen" speech).
I'm so glad I've found a place to vent everything I would normally have bottled up with no judgement, it's very cathartic. Thanks All.

I'm absolutely LIVID.

I've made a thread here to suggest that the LTTTC board become private to avoid these insensitive and selfish people.

Feel free to post in it if you agree or disagree! I think it's important that our safe haven REMAIN safe :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh my gosh, where have I been that I missed "THAT" post :blush::dohh:

after my crappy week I must say I am starting to feel better, I guess thats because I have been allowed to vent and no one else has come to me to tell me about their wonderful news... but wait its only the begining of June :shrug:.

ok ladies sending BIG :hug: and heres hoping the weekend is awesome just like us :flower:

I'm absolutely LIVID.

I've made a thread here to suggest that the LTTTC board become private to avoid these insensitive and selfish people.

Feel free to post in it if you agree or disagree! I think it's important that our safe haven REMAIN safe :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh and yeah TOTALLY agree Zan :hugs:

I'm absolutely LIVID.

oh and yeah TOTALLY agree Zan :hugs:

thanks! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm hoping that if some of us post in there and say how we feel then maybe our safe haven will actually be safe :hugs::hugs::hugs:

How do we address the other problem of them deciding it would be a fantastic idea to come on here posting their bfp's after a post or two?

How do we address the other problem of them deciding it would be a fantastic idea to come on here posting their bfp's after a post or two?

maybe you should post that in the thread I made to bring more attention to it? I know that moderators can't be here 24/7 and they already do the best they can for us, but if people had to have more that 50 posts for example to get access to the LTTTC boards things would be better?? :shrug: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't know if just making it private would solve everything...but we need to speak up and maybe the wonderful BnB team will come up with a solution for us :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You word things so well!!

I just sound like a selfish bitter :mamafy: :dohh:

You word things so well!!

I just sound like a selfish bitter :mamafy: :dohh:

no you don't!!! :hugs::hugs: I feel like I sound like that too most of the time...but being in here I've realized that these feelings are normal, and I'm allowed to let these feelings out!! We're allowed to bitch and let our feelings out hun! We'd all end up in the loony bin if we didn't :haha::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ETA: I posted about the issue you mentioned too!! Hopefully it will bring more attention to what goes on in here from time to time :hug:

im really annoyed, i made a very emotive reply to that thread yesterday , it was a well made point and i checked today and my post has been deleted and i cant see if any reply was made to it or anything, so annoyed rosebud

im really annoyed, i made a very emotive reply to that thread yesterday , it was a well made point and i checked today and my post has been deleted and i cant see if any reply was made to it or anything, so annoyed rosebud

That's my vent for the day...my response was deleted too. Oh well. :shrug:

things got a bit heated so the post that was made and got our responses was removed as well as ours!!

I guess our responses wouldn't have made any sense if they were just left up without the other post :flower::flower: don't take it personal hun :hugs::hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"