Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zanDark - Im sorry even your thread about keeping LTTTC our safe heaven was hijacked by the same people we're trying to prevent from being in here. You did a brilliant job at firstly keeping your cool, and secondly for fending for all of us.

The annoying thing is your point was being proven by a select few, and there were woman in there who were able to put the point of a non LTTTCer across very well without offending, but sadly it seems like for some reasons, we're always going to be "..the misunderstoods".

I'll probably get into trouble for mentioning this but "...Why don't you keep telling me to be the bigger person while you sit there cuddling your three children" was an excellent turn of phrase :thumbup:

:hugs:

Thank you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes my point was proven and it took all I had to remain as cool as possible!! I'm glad I was able to thank the wonderful lady that posted her opposing point of view while being respectful before the thread got closed!

I wish it hadn't been hijacked so more LTTTC ladies could post their opinions....but I guess they did me a favor by proving my point! :winkwink:

All we can do now is wait and see what the admin team will decide :hugs::hugs: thanks again for your lovely post :hugs::hugs::kiss:

Fingers crossed we get a little something we want ;)....privacy and the freedom to discuss matters directly with people who have been directly affected by IF....zanDark thanks again for your efforts :)

x

I'm still raging about the comments on the other threads about vents and more specifically about people 'accidentally' stumbling upon vents or reading them to help IF friends/family.

I've come to the conclusion that they just don't get it.

I'm really hoping they do make ltttc forum private, or at least this thread so we can be honest with each other & look after each other.

In some strange way it comforts us all to know there are others who understand and don't judge. I've only been TTC since April last year, some on here so much longer, you really need somewhere safe to vent.

Hugs to all

I just hope this particular thread isn't closed. I have gotten a lot of support from you ladies whenever I have had bad days and need to let it out. No one understands what we are going though better than the rest of y'all.

I just hope this particular thread isn't closed. I have gotten a lot of support from you ladies whenever I have had bad days and need to let it out. No one understands what we are going though better than the rest of y'all.

I couldn't agree more hun. Is it me or have all the issues only resurfaced again lately?

Zan....the thread was great, a little annoyed that i did not get to comment. I don't really care how it works, feasibilities etc, but I would like for us to be able to vent etc when and how i need. Without this thread and section i think i would be in a nut house by now. Sometimes i just lurk and read that other people are feeling similar to me, sometimes i post. It all depends on my mental state at the time.

You ladies have been awesome, supportive and a great laugh. So thank you to you all. I truly hope we all get that elusive bfp and it is sticky. :hugs:

Feck, feck...sorry for language ladies. I've missed so much and couldn't get in on the action!! :hissy::hissy:

I'm sure some fighting words, erm lovely comments made. However I'm very glad that our awesome ladies (Just married, Rosebud, Stephie, Zandark, Bears, Wonderstars, Small star, Uwa_Amanda, anyone else I missed) were there to defend the ENTIRE LTTC and especially our thread. :hugs::thumbup::thumbup: Well done!!

A brilliant idea that Zandark has about making the LTTC section private. I agree that it should be shared with those who are LTTC (and not just #1). Hopefully, the Mods will make it private. Although we hold our own well against attacks :thumbup:, I don't like to appear naughty and be a problem for mods. :blush:

Zan Dark and Rosebud, join us in ranting? Our thread is safe. :flower:

lol armywife just looking in the thread I posted you can get the idea of the kind of posts that were made...

I'm going to be all mushy now and say that I love you guys and I thank all the ladies that contacted me either via posts or PMs :hugs: It really means a lot and made me all fuzzy inside :haha::haha::haha::haha:

No one wants to be a pest and make the mods life harder than it is! :thumbup: so now all we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope they can help us out :thumbup:

but you're right! we definitely know how to defend ourselves and stick together :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I just hope this particular thread isn't closed. I have gotten a lot of support from you ladies whenever I have had bad days and need to let it out. No one understands what we are going though better than the rest of y'all

I never even thought about them closing this thread. They can't, I won't let them :cry:

Army - See the drama that unfolds when you leave us alone for a short while :haha: whenever I read a comment that just pissed me off, in my head I get images of a pack of lions attacking a defenceless zebra - Thats us by the way (I'm not just a weird wildlife fanatic)

I agree completely with what wannabe is saying, i haven't even been part of this thread for a long time, but I need it, it helps my sanity, you all help my sanity and keep me going when I'm having a really shitty day. I'm proud of how we all club together to 'protect our own' I feel like I belong somewhere now, with people who get it!

:hugs:

I don't think they'd close it!! :flower:

they might pop in to make sure we're behaving :angelnot::angelnot::angelnot::angelnot: but I'm pretty sure they understand our situation! :hugs::flower:

oooo I have a vent about stupid AF being on the way and I already have horrible cramps and a killer lower back ache :cry: not to mention my boobs just won't let me get comfy at night to sleep :haha:

Steph, i just read your latest blog entry. Love it!

Your anaology above is also spot on.

I think df is pretty greatful for you ladies, as much as i am, it means i have people who trul understand to talk to :)

Ahh zanDark :hugs: AF can bugger right off! AF arrived for me with a vengeance this morning :cry:

Today I have had some of the worst cramps I've experienced in a very long time, I've been popping pills and going through tampons (attractive I know) like they're going out of fashion! My lovely husband did all the house work and bought me a ridiculously large bar of dairy milk when he got home from work though.

p.s. I have edited my siggy to let everyone know who they're dealing with :winkwink:

Steph, i just read your latest blog entry. Love it!

Your anaology above is also spot on.

I think df is pretty greatful for you ladies, as much as i am, it means i have people who trul understand to talk to

Ah thanks :hugs: as you can see we only started it this week and have not made many entries but I'm getting a bit addicted!! Hopefully I'll have more interesting things to talk about eventually on there, but I find some sort of strange therapy in venting on a blog as well as on here.

I just read your blog too and think it's excellent!! :thumbup:

ugh damned AF!!!! :growlmad: it's bad enough that she show up...but she has to be painful too!! so unfair!!

It's great that your awesome husband helps you out like that! I'm lucky like that too :cloud9: he does everything when I'm just laying on the couch like a beached up whale that can't move :haha::haha::haha:

love the sig!! right behind you :winkwink::hugs:

Oh my, have we started a gang?

Not so much a gang, more of a warning :haha:

Ah thank you zanDark, not so much a blog but a few hormonal ramblings at the minute, but it'll get there :flower:

Ah thank you all so much :hugs: it makes me all fuzzy inside to know people are enjoying reading my very long and often mental ramblings! I feel like I have something to keep it updated for now :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back