Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel I need to add just for those that have read my ramblings, and seen my mention of 'travis and colin' in the letter to our families, I'm not talking about some middle aged men, they're my two babies, but they have fur and shit in a litter tray. Or as we call them "THE BOYS"

217639_591861500475_5253572_n.jpg

StephieB I read it too. So true! In fact, dh said "what you reading?" and I explained what happened on the forum today & read out your blog and he thought it was cool too :)

Oh, also, I'm in too! Hope you veterans don't mind a 14 monther here in your team! Xxx

StephieB, I read your blog too. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you posted on it. :thumbup:

StephieB I read it too. So true! In fact, dh said "what you reading?" and I explained what happened on the forum today & read out your blog and he thought it was cool too :)

Oh, also, I'm in too! Hope you veterans don't mind a 14 monther here in your team! Xxx

Come on! :thumbup: :flower:

Ladies! What kind of trouble have you been brewing?! Damn work. I can only imagine what you all wrote, haha.

Gosh darnit, I can't believe I missed it all! :brat:

BTW, awesome blog post StephieB!

Ladies!
What a support group! Everyone is perfectly willing to stick up for eachother, Love you gals! :flower:

I also posted on the thread and my post was deleted... I thought I was making good a point about learning the effects of IF, frustrating but Oh well. :shrug:

I forget who posted for BnB to make Ltttc to be private but I "thanked" you to show my support since it was already closed. :flower:

StephieB- Your boys are cute!

I keep thinking that I wish Ltttc on Bnb should have a massive convention to meet each other in real life.... I work on the computer (teaching high school over the internet) and we have a couple of times a year we get together and meet the new teachers and have face time.
I would love to meet you Ltttc ladies lol
It would be hard with our rigorous Ltttc schedules... One can dream :blush:

Mind if I join the Team LTTTC?

Got another vent...sort of:

Feeling a little down tonight. I don't even know why. I just feel so down about everything. I am sitting here at my kitchen table crying my eyeballs out for no apparent reason whatsoever! Pathetic, I know. :cry: I can't even go to sleep right now. I am dog-tired after the day that I had at work today, but can't seem to just lay down and let myself fall asleep. Ugh...I am going to really be loading up on some Dr. Pepper tomorrow (that's my drink of choice-at work anyway! :haha:). :wacko::wacko:

Anyway...here's to a better day tomorrow and one helluva weekend! :devil::beer:

Feck, feck...sorry for language ladies. I've missed so much and couldn't get in on the action!! :hissy::hissy:

I'm sure some fighting words, erm lovely comments made. However I'm very glad that our awesome ladies (Just married, Rosebud, Stephie, Zandark, Bears, Wonderstars, Small star, Uwa_Amanda, anyone else I missed) were there to defend the ENTIRE LTTC and especially our thread. :hugs::thumbup::thumbup: Well done!!

A brilliant idea that Zandark has about making the LTTC section private. I agree that it should be shared with those who are LTTC (and not just #1). Hopefully, the Mods will make it private. Although we hold our own well against attacks :thumbup:, I don't like to appear naughty and be a problem for mods. :blush:

Zan Dark and Rosebud, join us in ranting? Our thread is safe. :flower:

I missed it all too! It has been a crazy week at work and I haven't been able to make time for myself, including my bnb addiction...specifically this thread! I hope this does go private but if not, I hope this thread never closes. You ladies are my life support!!! I wish I could have voiced my opinion as well, which is the same as all of yours. Thank you ladies for speaking up in our defense. Unfortunately, I do agree that we will remain the misunderstoods. No one could ever even imagine what we go through without walking in our shoes. At least we all have each other <3

I would also like to jump on the team ltttc bandwagon! I will be changing my siggy tomorrow when I am on my computer not my phone.

Feck, feck...sorry for language ladies. I've missed so much and couldn't get in on the action!! :hissy::hissy:

I'm sure some fighting words, erm lovely comments made. However I'm very glad that our awesome ladies (Just married, Rosebud, Stephie, Zandark, Bears, Wonderstars, Small star, Uwa_Amanda, anyone else I missed) were there to defend the ENTIRE LTTC and especially our thread. :hugs::thumbup::thumbup: Well done!!

A brilliant idea that Zandark has about making the LTTC section private. I agree that it should be shared with those who are LTTC (and not just #1). Hopefully, the Mods will make it private. Although we hold our own well against attacks :thumbup:, I don't like to appear naughty and be a problem for mods. :blush:

Zan Dark and Rosebud, join us in ranting? Our thread is safe. :flower:

I missed it all too! It has been a crazy week at work and I haven't been able to make time for myself, including my bnb addiction...specifically this thread! I hope this does go private but if not, I hope this thread never closes. You ladies are my life support!!! I wish I could have voiced my opinion as well, which is the same as all of yours. Thank you ladies for speaking up in our defense. Unfortunately, I do agree that we will remain the misunderstoods. No one could ever even imagine what we go through without walking in our shoes. At least we all have each other <3

Uwa-Amanda think we all get like that sometimes. I was exactly the same about 2 weeks ago. I put it down to hormones. I heard of the death of an island friend a few days later and it was cathartic, at least dh wasn't scratching his head wondering what he had done wrong. Ironic eh?

You sound weary, I'm giving you a virtual bear hug & prescribing a takeaway & complete control of the remote today. Hope you feel better soon xxx

My early morning vent!....Peoples ignorance and lack of understanding regarding infertility!!!! This primarily stems back to yesterdays conversations, but it really got me thinking about how little people understand about infertility....and this includes ME!!! Until obviously experiencing this first hand prior to this i had NO IDEA about this!!!
It got me thinking about sex education and school and getting the talk from the school nurse about periods, safe sex etc...not once do i ever remember someone in a biology lesson or otherwise telling me that sometimes the "simple" course of reproduction DOES NOT WORK!!!!! :(

I&#8217;m in my late 20's and i know that things have not improved in schools since i was there!!! I have a brother who is in his teens at secondary school and i know that the onus is now all about safe sex!!!

It really saddens me as i think the reasoning behind every ignorant, insensitive comment is, apart from the obvious lack of personal experience in infertility BUT more so the fact that unless this directly affects you....you will never be educated about the facts and the reality that this exists and happens in REAL LIFE!!!!

I genuinely feel upset knowing that the only reason i understand what i do and sympathise like i do is because its happening to me :( Otherwise i don&#8217;t know if i would know about the other side of TTC....IF!!!!

When we decided on starting a family NEVER did this cross my mind because i didn&#8217;t know it existed!!

Just feel sad that this is not something that is talked about more openly and that people aren&#8217;t educated about it!!!

x

Some posts have been removed as per the TOS:
Social network activity that affects BabyandBump or its members is subject to the same etiquette and guidelines as set out in our very first forum rule ("Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members"). Cross posting (cross referencing discussions/disputes between social networking websites and BabyandBump.com) is not permitted.

Uh oh, Wobbles is on our case!! :haha:

Well the past few days on BnB have certainly been lively! Although I had to keep going to the dentist. :dohh:
I keep missing things!! I had to go out to buy, of all things, baby food, because my stupid tooth broke again, and I can't eat solids. Hows that for a kicker! (I love Rusks!!)

I am in on team LTTC!!

And I like the idea of the convention! I'll make the cakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"