• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i am "suppossed" to be ovulating this weekened....luckily its OH birthday so might give him a little birthday treat :blush:
Downside is that we are busy all weeked and know that we will both be exhausted and probably not squeeze in any :sex: :dohh:

I am off for blood test next week (Friday) to determine if i am now ovulating on my own....Im really not getting my hopes up :( In fact i just know in my heart of herats that i dont ovulate on my own and if in the unlikely event that i do i have no idea when it happens.... :( No amount of charting and ov testing helped as my charts were so erratic and it got too stressful.

My rant for this early Tuesday morning at 5:30 am:

1. It's not Friday.

The end. :haha:

Lol StephieB!!!!! Cats can be such a blessing during TTC i won't lie, I have two myself! Gizmo my older boy who at the moment is battling with his eyes. We have to put drops in them every three to four hours!!!!!! And my little black beauty Zammy! She's now taken to waiting at the top of the driveway for me when i get home!!!!! So cute!!!!! Yay for moving into your new place on Saturday!!!! Hope all goes well with the move. :thumbup:

I won't lie, so far I think we might have missed about three cycles over the years:blush: and they were mainly ones that i wasn't really ovulating, DH and I are actually quite active:blush:. This cycle I was very hopeful, the metformin has been working beautifully and was ovulating right on time and everything, it was the perfect cycle. :dohh: well i guess next cycle will be my first clomid cycle!!!!!:happydance: super excited!!!!

Ooooh, I just realised why I'm being emotional, AF is due tomorrow.

Army - He can't talk yet, but I'm trying to teach him to say Charlie! He's not getting it yet! But he is fab, if you go up to his cage and make kissing noises, he blows kisses back! And he will screech at Burberry (the cat) until she comes over and then he will tweet tweet tweet very softly, like hes telling her something really important! He is such a character!

Steph - OH and I have tried AI before due to anxiety/performance problems. It's true, men have no problems being intimate with a cup! I can't say I got a bfp out of it, but it made the cycle a hell of a lot stressful, knowing we had done something rather than nothing.

Navy - I hope your week improves, :hugs:

I got a copy of my CRB, and its not great, its shows driving offences I have from a stupid time in my life a few years back, and I didn't declare them on my job application as they are 'spent' convictions. Now I look like a lying bitch who was trying to keep something from them.

My soft cups will be arriving tomorrow and I'm excited to practise, god TTC turns me into such a weirdo! :shrug:

I also have to admit that even though we've been TTC for over 2.5years now, I've never tracked my temp, I tried but I was SO bad at it, so I decided to give it a go this cycle and have set an alarm on my phone for 5.30am every morning so I can do my temp...now I've got to get used to the fertility friend charting thing! :nope:

Karen what job is the CRB for? I shouldn't imagine driving offences will cause too much of a problem unless it's for a driving based job. With teaching we have to have a new CRB done every 6 months, and although I don't have any, I know plenty of colleagues that have driving conviction on their CRBs that don't affect them. :shrug:

Its for Ward Clerk at the Childrens Ward.

All the ISA Childrens/Vunerable adults barred section has come up fine (obviously) but it's still worrying me that it looks like I was trying to withold information.

Also, I have had this letter for a couple of days, I have emailed HR at the hospital to say I have received it and what is the next step, but I haven't heard anything back from them.

This is so frustrating!

Just play dumb and apologise and say you didn't realise spent driving offences would be place onto a CRB :shrug: I'm sure it'll be fine, you're obviously suited to the job and they know your not 'dangerous' :thumbup: I bloody hate CRBs, they take ages to fill out, ages to come through, and then are nothing but trouble when they do get to you!!

Thats what I was planning on saying.

I put in my CRB application on 29th March and it was only completed on 7th June!

Everyone who I have spoken to who has had a full disclosure done has said it caused them nothing but problems!

And still nothing from the PCT.

I'm really starting to lose any hope I had.

:hugs::hugs: Do you have any details where you can chase it up if you need to? Its not over until the fat PCT lady sings my lovely! :flower:

I suppose I could ring the Fertility nurse at the local hospital I was under before being referred to this new clinic.

But how long do I leave it?

'Id give them a call as soon as you can, but i'm just impatient! Haven't they reached the deadline of when they should let you know yet? They can't get annoyed at you for just inquiring about something, and they might be able to let you know that there was a delay etc....:flower:

The deadline is up on Thursday.

Maybe leave it until next week? I don't want to seem like a nag!!

Oh Karen I wish I had your patience! Would definitely ring them from Monday if you haven't heard by then :flower:

I probably will.

I'm just not feeling optimistic at all now.

And people are getting on my tits (see my facebook)

Nothing pleases me more than a good facebook rant! :thumbup: hope they feel ashamed of themselves for being such leeches.

You said yourself that the doctor doesn't see why you wouldn't get the funding, its just the timing that they're taking the piss with! :growlmad:

Clomid is so tricky! No spotting this cycle and nearing AF date. I normally spot for a week straight and this time only slight spotting 3 days ago. Clomid can kiss my ass. So done with it. I wish AF would just come (not even thinking about implantation bleeding, I've been down that dreary road).

At work but I had to put this somewhere!

You ladies are machines, I can't keep up with the thread, lol!

i have been following this thread a lot, and find it very supporting and uplifting as well...thnxx ladies...
its my 1st round of clomid and its making me soo emotional...having meaningless arguments with dh :growlmad:
My Rant.... younger sister just got married 2 months ago, just announced her good newzz...and here i am trying for 3 yrs and zilch!:nope:

Acci-flippin-dently unsubscribed from the best thread on bnb AGAIN! Darn silly phone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"