• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ultimate Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the rest of you bitter :mamafy:s :haha:, but I'm going to stay and rant, bitch, rave all I want in this forum. This is a forum made for US. Let's not let any of these other women (I'll stay classy on this one) drive us away.

I will NOT let anyone drive me off this forum, post any less, harass me, write rude choice words. This is MY PLACE. I put up with enough crap day in and out about IF of where I have to watch my tone, but I will NOT watch it in a place that is apparently a safe haven for LTTC.

Call me a bitch, jealous, rude, I prefer to be called bitter cow (it makes me laugh) all you want...I'm here to stay. :bodyb:

At the end of the day, we're a strong bunch. Let's not forget that. :flower:

If any of you leave.....you'll be denying the rest of us the support, love, laughter & unique kinmanship we have with you.

Yep, there it is, a great big wobbly guilt trip. How's it work for you?

Don't gooooo!!! Xxx

ONly caught up now with the big who ha and read the thread that people have been talking about. Hectic!!!!!! Since joining this forum, I must admit, I have never seen any type of "competition" going on between member? I am pretty sure those who have been LTTTC would love NOT to be in the position they are in!!!!! I'd give anything to not have the last two and abit years dangling over my head, nor I don't think any one on this forum would relish their years either. Me at my two years would never be able to understand someone who is sitting at five or more. These ladies who have managed to keep their heads above water after all these years deserve medals for bravery and honour! The reason (I see) behind this forum is for us to vent when we need to since many people in our circle in real life don't understand, at least ladies on here understand what you are going through. I'm sorry but i don't agree with the statement (and i have heard this elsewhere) that if you been trying for two months or two years we all need support. Yes, we all need support but two months is very different to two years, and two years is different to five or ten or even longer! Those who have been LTTTC for longer then I have, I look up to them because if they can make it through well then so can I, if they haven't given up on a hope and a dream then I can hold onto mine too. You ladies rock!!!!!!:hugs:

If any of you leave.....you'll be denying the rest of us the support, love, laughter & unique kinmanship we have with you.

Yep, there it is, a great big wobbly guilt trip. How's it work for you?

Don't gooooo!!! Xxx

:rofl:

Morning ladies, i too have only just caught up with yesterdays hoo ha!!!

I too can only echo all that has been said really.....i am 27 (nearly 28 :( )and have been TTC for over 2years now, and as i have said before in all that time this place with you lovely ladies has been a god send to my mental stability.....for so long i felt that i was the only person this was happening too and that i had been singled out by the powers above!!! But finding this forum has helped me so much and in such a short space of time i cannot thank you all individually or enough but i genuinely mean it THANK YOU for just all being you :blush:

I’ve said it before but for all the bad and hurtful things that get said its knowing that you ladies are here to support, help, encourage and offer friendship wins hands down and tenfold!!!! :flower:

I just want to say that I'm sorry to everyone for my comments last night about feeling like I can't say anything without offending everyone. I was feeling pretty low last night. Now that I've cried about it and slept on it, I echo the same things that everybody else has said. I don't know what I would do without you ladies here rooting me on. Even though we aren't trying right now because of finances and things, I still feel like I belong here with everyone else because of our situations. I really appreciate everyone of you who pick me up when I am down and offer encouraging words to me whenever I have these moments like I did last night.

Now my vent for the morning:

It's only Tuesday. Dammit! It needs to be Friday!!!

I feel like we would all be awesome drinking buddies

"I just...lo...love you so much, no i really *hiccup* do"

"Nooo, I love yooouu so much, and you have really pretty hair" :drunk:

Amanda there is absolutely no need to apologise, thats what we're here for, to pick each other up when we're feeling down. When its my turn to have a few down days (probably in about a week or so) I will expect you to return the favour, give me a cyber slap across the face and make me pull myself together :winkwink:

anyone feel like a group hug (((())))),

i was just so angry yesterday about what was said i felt like i didnt have anywhere left to vent or bitch about the shitty hand life has delt me without being judged by these type of women.

but now i have read the supportive post and pms by you guys i realise i would be a fool to leave this group, its what keeps me sane most days.

my rant for today, is that i have to restart my diet and fitness regime today after 2months of having a huge pity party and eating crap and doing no exercise... its gonna be tough but i owe it to myself to not slide back in life and regain all the weight i lost over the last 2yrs (92lbs) i dont want to be that person anymore who comfort eats my way through this stuff. i have to find the strenght somewhere inside to pick myself up and lose the 9lb i gained in the last 2months and start afreash.

talk later
rosebud

You ladies are all wonderful! I am going to have a drink tonight and cheers to you all :)

I'm glad you all feel that I belong here even though I haven't been trying as long as you. I don't know what I would do without you!!! Also, sorry for my long message before...af should be here any minute :(

Wow ladies, seems like there has been another interesting day.

The other thread annoyed me a little, i read the op and decided not to comment. To be honest, i tend to only lurk and sometimes post on this thread nowdays. One thing this crappy IF journey has taught me is that it is possible to find an awesome support group online, so for that ladies I thank you!

My vent for the day; i just feel really sulky and stroppy about the whole IF thing at the mo, IF sux. I am fed up going through all this and notbeing able to give df the baby that he wants!

I'm feeling a little pissy myself. I think PMS is hitting me early this month....ugh

this week just seems like a pretty shitty week all round :growlmad:

My rant : Stomach ulcers :hissy: leave me alone!!

Fantastic! I am so very pleased that none of you are leaving BNB. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Rosebud- 92 lbs., what an accomplishment!! :thumbup:

Af is around the corner for me as well, scheduled for Sunday. I know I'm synced up with at least 4 of you on here.. Now who was it? :haha:

----Back to bitching----

1. I have to go fecking bikini shopping when DH gets back from training. He has this ridiculous trip to some public waterpark (you know the kind with wee in the pools :sick:) for work to attend. I cannot find a single bathing suit I fancy online and have yet to look in the shops. I'm certain the selection will be just as slim and atrocious. :dohh: That's not even the best part, I get to watch everyone bring their LOs to the park as well.

Maybe I'll just stay in the corner, catching some rays, sneak a cig, and maybe even bring a flask of rum. :rofl:

Army I'm just a few days ahead of you, af due tomorrow. Usually few days before af I've felt like I needed a few Valium, not for pms but cos I've swung between complete fatalistic I'm def not pregnant to thinking just may this will be my month. This month is different...I naughtily phone clinic on Monday and said i was cd1 so I could book an hsg (only do 3 ladies a week, only on a wed and only on cd7-10 and you've to phone on cd1 to book). Well this is 1st month cd7-10 shd be on a we'd and I just wanted to get in there before anybody else as I want answers.

Am I terribly naughty? Ah well, ma bad. Knowing it's coming u has eased my nuerosis to a bearable level.

Hope pms isn't too bad for you and rest of you waiting this week.

Anybody any advice for hsg? X

Fantastic! I am so very pleased that none of you are leaving BNB. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Rosebud- 92 lbs., what an accomplishment!! :thumbup:

Af is around the corner for me as well, scheduled for Sunday. I know I'm synced up with at least 4 of you on here.. Now who was it? :haha:

----Back to bitching----

1. I have to go fecking bikini shopping when DH gets back from training. He has this ridiculous trip to some public waterpark (you know the kind with wee in the pools :sick:) for work to attend. I cannot find a single bathing suit I fancy online and have yet to look in the shops. I'm certain the selection will be just as slim and atrocious. :dohh: That's not even the best part, I get to watch everyone bring their LOs to the park as well.

Maybe I'll just stay in the corner, catching some rays, sneak a cig, and maybe even bring a flask of rum. :rofl:

OMG...I HATE friggin' swimsuit shopping! I'd almost rather have a root canal.

My rant for this evening:

IT'S TOO EFFIN HOT!!!!!!!!! It's not even July/August yet and it's upper 90s. I absolutely love living in the south, but I absolutely HATE southern heat. It's humid, sticky, and feels a hell of a lot hotter than what the thermometer says. This afternoon, at 4:00, I cut my car on to go home and the freakin' thermometer said 104 before it crawled down to a measly 97. :dohh:

Come ON November! That's when it finally cools down enough to where I start enjoying it. :haha: :haha: Although I will say that this past winter was more like an early spring. I think there were only a handful of days where the temps were in the 30s-40s.

Army...I'm with you...was due today but she isn't here yet. My cycles vary from 32-37 days and I am on day 34 so I don't have my hopes up. Sore bbs and temp drop tell me she is on her way.
Just married- I had 2 hsgs within 3 months because the docs didn't think the docs that did the first one knew what they were doing...the first one didn't hurt at all but I really had to pee, which made it uncomfortable because I thought I was going to pee on them...lol. and they kept on saying one more picture...no, turn to your left...okay, one more...it seemed to go on forever. I almost asked them to stop so I could go! With that one they used the balloon to blow up my uterus, which was a little uncomfortable.
The second one I had hurt more but only for a minute...kind of like quick af cramps. I took ib profrin before, which the doc had advised me to do. I highly reccommend this. They also didn't blow up the balloon on the second one, which allowed them to look at my uterus while they were doing the procedure.
So, my advice would be to take a pain killer 30 min before and empty your bladder before they start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"