Ultrasound 15 1/2 weeks???? Please look :)

They should be fully formed by now, people have early private scans around this time.

My doc has said from week 13 its a girl and at my 15 week Ultrasound he got a good "Money Shot" that makes him think its a girl! But he still says that while he has over 30 yrs of experience behind his belt not to buy anything or take it for sure until around 18 weeks! I'll see on Monday if it still looks like a girl (I"m on bedrest and have to have weekly ultrasounds at this point)! :) I guess it just depends on how good of a "Money Shot" they can get!

by 15 wks gender should be determinable if you get a good shot of the right place lol,
good luck hunni

The bits are all formed etc so I guess its just how determined the sonographer is to find the sex.

babybond do gender scans and recommend 16+wks for them.:flower:

I had my scan at 13 +3 weeks and he gave me his opinion that he thought it was a boy and showed me what he was looking at and it looked like a boy,but will get confirmed at 20 week scan.

I had an early gender scan at 16+6, they say from 16 weeks they can give u 99.9% accurate answer. They wont offer you a scan intill your at least 16 weeks, but i think from about 14-15 weeks it has decided whether it will little boys bits or little girl bits :)

Good luck!

The bits are all formed etc so I guess its just how determined the sonographer is to find the sex.

babybond do gender scans and recommend 16+wks for them.:flower:

Im with you, i tried booking a week earlier with babybond and they said no they dont like to do gender scans before 16wks so had to wait but well worth it :cloud9:

I had mine at 15+6. They said they like to wait until at least 16wks but said if you don't have too much extra "padding" they should be able to see it clearly.

The place I went to only did gender scans on Wednesdays so I didn't want to wait until 16+6 :)

but i think from about 14-15 weeks it has decided whether it will little boys bits or little girl bits :)
That is decided at conception depending on if it is an X sperm or Y sperm :)

But it is hard to physically see the difference before then as the genitals look similar.

but i think from about 14-15 weeks it has decided whether it will little boys bits or little girl bits :)
That is decided at conception depending on if it is an X sperm or Y sperm :)

But it is hard to physically see the difference before then as the genitals look similar.

What i meant was that between those weeks the bits are visable for them to detect there bits, but they like to wait until your 16 weeks to give you a better and more accuarte answer :)

Thanks everyone. I have an appointment Thursday so we will just see what happens. They said at 13 weeks they thought girl so we will see what a different place says this time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->