Unfortunately we have only made it to 3 months :(

You have done so well to get this far despite all that pain :hugs:

dont feel guilty or like a faliure - 3 months is a great achievement!! some people dont even try one feed - you should be proud of your self xx

3 months is a massive achievement and nothing to feel bad about! Congrats and Well Done!

3 months is great, I know your pain. Xx

three months is fabulous! well done you. it really is hard work especially when you have so many problems. i battled with undiagnosed thrush for months and was in terrible agony - i wish i hadn't dragged on for so long really as it too made me dread feedings. however, i carried on until 4 months and then introduced bottle feeds until at about 5 months she was bottle fed so i could go back to work.

3 months is a great achievement. you've given your lo the very best start which will help her be a healthy happy baby and toddler and beyond. well done.

amazing hunny youv'e done sooooooooooooo well :) through everything you some how managed to keep going , that's good to hear. xxx

You should be really proud You have done a fantastic job

Shana congrats on getting to three months esp considering all the problems you had. Reading your post sounds like the first month for me, and nobody tells you how hard breastfeeding is. It is such a rewarding experience and some people don't even consider let alone bother giving it a go so be very proud babe!

Give yourself a BIG pat on the back cos' you deserve it. x

Hey hon,congrats on getting to three months,I've just got to that milestone myself,last week I started introducing one bottle of formula at bedtime for various reasons....what's this organic formula uv mentioned tho please?? Where can I get it? Xx

I could have written your post! I cried over it, agonised and fretted. When other people were saying "are you still breastfeeding?" I felt I hadn't reached my GOAL. But you know what, my son loves his bottie, he loves me and that's all that matters. I reached 3 and a half months as well; and hoping to reach a year AT LEAST (with my next one, knowing what I do now!). Hearing these posts gave me some encouragement, I thought I'd failed LO or taken away something special from him, but he'll know I DID breastfeed & I DID the best under circumstances! Feel very proud for being brave enough to still take interest in this section of BnB. I'm still a VERY PROUD breastfeeding supporter regardless x

Aww thanks ladies :hugs:

Ive been exclusively FF for 3 weeks now, and all is going well. I still have momments where i wished it had worked out but like you jogami, i know i did my best and 3 months is was hard work under the circumstances. I persisted hoping that it would get better, but it never really did :(

Well done yourself :thumbup:

Hey hon,congrats on getting to three months,I've just got to that milestone myself,last week I started introducing one bottle of formula at bedtime for various reasons....what's this organic formula uv mentioned tho please?? Where can I get it? Xx

Im in Australia so its an Australian formula, you can buy it online tho, it has a fantastic reputation for not causing any issues.

Its called Bellamys organic :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->