United States Chit Chat Thread!

M

massacubano

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1321/1321901vg8wa33a18.gif

This thread is for all the ladies who live in the US to post! :)

Kathy, 31, 4 kids one coming soon! :) and from Massachusetts (US) but live in Florida.

Well I'm English, but I live in the states and am married to an American! :)

27, NC, one on the way! :)

Hey girls, 33, no kids, first on the way, married, live in Ohio...ummmm....one thing I think we should do for ourselves around here is get together our own list of freebies/deals.

I know there is one going but nearly all the offers are limited to UK. In particular, I want to get hooked up with diaper and formula coupons and start stockpiling them...you know, save some cash when LO is here.
We ought to make a point to share links and sale info here when we have some.
Chaos, I know you were just at Babies R Us...see any great deals?

Oh, and Kathy-I used to live in Florida in New Smyrna Beach. What area are you in?

I'm from the US and grew up there. I'm in the UK now, but all of the baby-related things here are so foreign to me! I'm 19 and pregnant (have no clue how far along...still have to go to the doctor). I wish I was back in the US, with medical terms I understand and processes that I'm used to!

Hi ladies My name is Aubrey , Im pregnant with my first baby due June 6th, and I live in Florida :)

I am Melanie,28 from Washington State. Have 3 kids and am ttc number 4 :)

I'm Mandie, 19, and currently living in California. But Moving in a few days to...Nebraska. :dohh:

:wave: Hey Ladies! Im Suz and im in Sacramento California.... Born and Raised!!! Im 34 and have no kids.... just my doggies! Was TTC but now thats out the window but you all are not that lucky cause Im sticking around!!!!!

:muaha:

Hey girls, 33, no kids, first on the way, married, live in Ohio...ummmm....one thing I think we should do for ourselves around here is get together our own list of freebies/deals.

I know there is one going but nearly all the offers are limited to UK. In particular, I want to get hooked up with diaper and formula coupons and start stockpiling them...you know, save some cash when LO is here.
We ought to make a point to share links and sale info here when we have some.
Chaos, I know you were just at Babies R Us...see any great deals?

Oh, and Kathy-I used to live in Florida in New Smyrna Beach. What area are you in?

south of the lake down in WPB area :)

Hi ladies! Im Sara, I live in Texas, and we are currently trying after a missed miscarriage.

Hey girls, I'm Beth, I live in TX, grew up most of my life here but moved to Coloradoalmost 4yrs ago and just got back here to TX at the end of January....really missing CO :(

HI all. I am Rachel live in Wyoming (po-dunk state) 27years old. My son is almost 3 and we have one on the way.

I see there are a few others in Texas...what part are yall from?

:wave: Hi all! I am Sarah, 28 (29 on June 13th), Pregnant with #1 and living in Anchorage, AK but I am originally from Southern California!

Hi! I'm Karen, and I'm in New Jersey. I'm hoping to pop out Baby #1 anyday now!

Beth.. where in CO did you live. I lived in Colorado Springs for a while but travel to CO a lot for shopping.

Beth.. where in CO did you live. I lived in Colorado Springs for a while but travel to CO a lot for shopping.

We lived in Westminster, right north of Denver. We LOVED it, far enough from the mountains we didn't get snowed in haha, but still close enough to drive up for the day, just a great area in general, great weather. We miss it so much, we plan to move back as soon as we can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->