United States Chit Chat Thread!

Beth.. where in CO did you live. I lived in Colorado Springs for a while but travel to CO a lot for shopping.

We lived in Westminster, right north of Denver. We LOVED it, far enough from the mountains we didn't get snowed in haha, but still close enough to drive up for the day, just a great area in general, great weather. We miss it so much, we plan to move back as soon as we can

I have been there quite a bit. We had some friends that lived there but have moved. My son sees a group of doctors right across from P. Saint Lukes Hospital on 19th street so we go there a few times a year. Then on the way home we hit up the outlet mall in Loveland. I hope that you are able to move back soon.

My youngest was born at that hospital :) We love going to the outlets in Loveland...there are some good ones in the other direction too..further south from Denver

Hey everyone. My names is Kelly and I am 18 and live in New Hampshire. I have a one month old daughter and am engaged.

Hello all. I'm from Southern California (near Los Angeles), I'm 27, I'll be married a year in August but together 5 years as of next Saturday and we are WTT.

Oh Genkigemini - I see you were originally from Southern California, what part is that? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My youngest was born at that hospital :) We love going to the outlets in Loveland...there are some good ones in the other direction too..further south from Denver

yes Castle Rock had some great shopping as well.

i am laetitia ..french but living in San francisco since 1995:) my husband is from florida ...we are expecting our first BABY :)...and we worked really really hard on it:rofl:

i am laetitia ..french but living in San francisco since 1995:) my husband is from florida ...we are expecting our first BABY :)...and we worked really really hard on it:rofl:

i am 34 btw..

I'm 22 and expecting my first after a MMC in August. I'm originally from Ohio but had to move to southern virginia bc DH is in the Navy! :happydance:

i am not american but DH is from New orleans :)

Hello, I'm Lily mom to Kathryn and #2 on the way. I live in NY (an hour north of the city), though will soon be living in Austin TX if DH can get the transfer he's after.

Hello, I'm Lily mom to Kathryn and #2 on the way. I live in NY (an hour north of the city), though will soon be living in Austin TX if DH can get the transfer he's after.

i don't live too far from you then!

Hi I'm Amy...29... born and raised in New Orleans (actually a little suburb about 15 minutes away from New Orleans) Trying to conceive a miracle baby...

I'm jealous, I want to go to New Orleans sooooooooooooo bad. It's such a neat place! I was supposed to vacation there last month but plans fell through. :cry:

I'm jealous, I want to go to New Orleans sooooooooooooo bad. It's such a neat place! I was supposed to vacation there last month but plans fell through. :cry:

I think everyone should try to visit New Orleans at least once. I really do love living here... well it wasn't so great dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, but other than that its a cool place to live...

Speaking of Katrina - hurricane season is upon us :hissy::hissy::hissy:

That's so scary!!! I can't even imagine! We have family just a few hours east of New Orleans in Florida and the hurricanes got them pretty good.

I hope we can visit next year! Maybe we'll even go to introduce that side of the family to a new baby!! :happydance:

What part of Florida do you have family? It's a shame I have only been to FL a couple of times, and it really is not that far away from me.

DH's granparents and an Uncle are in Milton, FL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->